No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Bond is approaching

Some more from a website covering things in the area of shooting, by the looks of it. The stuff at the bottom is unrelated, but from the first four images it seems like things are being prepared. Notice the road sign in image number two, indicating that the road will be closed up to two hours at the time between June 5-7, from 6 AM to midnight. From the website:

Many rental cars from Hertz with a large crew has arrived in the area; mainly Kårvåg. Many people wonder what's about to happen. The road will be completely closed, but it will be available to pass through for people traveling, etc.

https://www.brunsvika.net/nyhetsarkiv-alle-artikler/25673-bond-naermer-seg

Just to temper expectations, Black Widow has been filming today approximately 60 mins from this road
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Bond is approaching

Some more from a website covering things in the area of shooting, by the looks of it. The stuff at the bottom is unrelated, but from the first four images it seems like things are being prepared. Notice the road sign in image number two, indicating that the road will be closed up to two hours at the time between June 5-7, from 6 AM to midnight. From the website:

Many rental cars from Hertz with a large crew has arrived in the area; mainly Kårvåg. Many people wonder what's about to happen. The road will be completely closed, but it will be available to pass through for people traveling, etc.

Just to temper expectations, Black Widow has been filming today approximately 60 mins from this road

Ugh. If this turns out to be Black Widow I’ll be super disappointed.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 17,286
    Bond is approaching

Just to be clear, I'm not indicating any confirmation re. Bond and the Atlantic Road; "Bond is approaching" is just the headline from the little article on that website.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Daniel Craig will NOT be in Norway, because THIS LAST WEEK HE HAS BEEN TRAINING IN PINEWOOD AND, ALTHOUGH HE WAS WALKING WITH CRUTCHES, HE IS GOING TO FILM A CHASE THIS VERY WEEK.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Daniel Craig will NOT be in Norway, because THIS LAST WEEK HE HAS BEEN TRAINING IN PINEWOOD AND, ALTHOUGH HE WAS WALKING WITH CRUTCHES, HE IS GOING TO FILM A CHASE THIS VERY WEEK.

A perfect time to train in a water tank.

Even the SUV DBX would be more interesting than a Rapide! If Aston have any sense from a marketing standpoint, it should be the DBX.
    That’ll upset a few purists.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Giugiaro wrote: »
    Even the SUV DBX would be more interesting than a Rapide! If Aston have any sense from a marketing standpoint, it should be the DBX.

I know I would be upset. A four door saloon or an SUV don't suit Bond as his personal vehicle, unless it serves a narrative purpose.

In Pinewood?

Source? Where will the filming take place?
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    @Torgeirtrap

Thank you for keeping us up to date and for all the translations...
    StanKobra wrote: »
    @Torgeirtrap

+1 - great work on this front, mate.
    Univex wrote: »

I know I would be upset. A four door saloon or an SUV don't suit Bond as his personal vehicle, unless it serves a narrative purpose.

In Pinewood?

Yes.
    People should stop assuming this film's production/filming will follow the same schedule as all the other Bond films. It won't and it hasn't. Whether that's good or bad I don't know. The point is, we're in unprecedented territory right now and should be ready for anything.

In Pinewood?

Yes.

What's your source on this?
    Really hoping we know something by the end of the day/tomorrow morning. Just waiting to see if it is indeed Bond that's filming on the Atlantic Road.
    octofinger wrote: »
    StanKobra wrote: »
    @Torgeirtrap

+1 - great work on this front, mate.

Thank you both; it's fun trying to find little pieces of information in various articles. Do hope we'll get something more substantial soon.

______
    Speaking of news, here is another paywall-protected article from different local newspaper. Headline: Here's the James Bond plane at Kvernberget

Edit: can't post the picture unfortunately. You can see it on https://www.tk.no/

Article: https://www.tk.no/nyheter/kristiansund/flytrafikk/her-er-james-bond-flyet-pa-kvernberget/s/5-51-654760

Maybe we'll see more news posted throughout the day.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    De Armas was on set yesterday, but didn't mention whether it was Pinewood or Norway. I'm assuming Pinewood.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    She said "photos from the set to come soon", so that's pretty exciting.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Greg Williams is back!!! Now that's news. And good ones at that.

Now off to pre order the "007 Insert title" Greg Williams photo book.
    Unabashed Bond crew: – Aren't you going to take a picture of me too?

Another paywall article by local newspaper Tidens Krav. Can't get the image links right, so I've taken a screenshot of the home page. Anyone we recognise?

xRw4uvS.png

In Pinewood?

Yes.

Sorry, can't tell. Very reliable.

Another paywall article by local newspaper Tidens Krav. Can't get the image links right, so I've taken a screenshot of the home page. Anyone we recognise?

xRw4uvS.png

Who are these people?
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

xRw4uvS.png

Who are these people?

Don't know, that's why I asked ;-)

Edit: Romsdals Budstikke are also writing the same (this article is behind a paywall too):

Bonds film crew have landed
    https://www.rbnett.no/nyheter/2019/06/04/Bonds-film-crew-har-landet-19187414.ece
    Probably just some local accomodaters. The guy who sold a chauffeur a hot dog and so on.

Might be Truenorth people too. With some people from Pinewood, etc.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Probably just some local accomodaters. The guy who sold a chauffeur a hot dog and so on.

In Pinewood?

Yes.

Sorry, can't tell. Very reliable.

It does conflict with the news that they are filming in Norway though....weren't you the one who said Christopher Nolan was going to direct Bond 25 at one point? Also, I remember you saying something about filming defintely happening in March.
    From The Sun:
    'TOTAL LOCKDOWN' James Bond film rocked by three huge explosions injuring crew and destroying the set

THE cursed new James Bond film was placed in total lockdown yesterday after three huge explosions ripped through the set and injured crew.

Staff on the Hollywood flick were left needing medical treatment after a stunt went wrong on the world famous 007 stage at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9223103/james-bond-set-pinewood-studios-explosion/
    From The Sun:
    'TOTAL LOCKDOWN' James Bond film rocked by three huge explosions injuring crew and destroying the set

THE cursed new James Bond film was placed in total lockdown yesterday after three huge explosions ripped through the set and injured crew.

Staff on the Hollywood flick were left needing medical treatment after a stunt went wrong on the world famous 007 stage at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9223103/james-bond-set-pinewood-studios-explosion/

I wouldn't discount this yet, The Sun seem to have good sources on Bond 25's filming.

Though, Ana De Armas sent out a breezy Instagram post about filming yesterday. So surely it couldn't have been all bad?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Ah, so it happened today, and not yesterday. Hope the unfortunate individual isn't too badly injured. I wish them a speedy recovery.
    This film is getting pushed back from April 2020 inevitably.

I suspect something late September/early October 2020. Mark my words.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    But did they get the take?