No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Yes, he's in phenomenal shape. Particularly for a man who's north of 50. Any suggestion otherwise is pleasant nonsense.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    If in 4 years time yesterday when I'm 51 I look anywhere as good as that I'll be happy.

Dan is looking in tip-top shape, better than any actor has looked at this stage in their tenure.

I think he's definitely going to bring it here, loving what we are getting so far, Bond 25 is continuing to look a treat.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    But @talos7 , they painted his abs on (you dummy)
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    peter wrote: »

;))

I daresay that Craig looks better now than in SF or SP.
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Here is a Spanish interview from Jamaica where the Bond ladies describe the upcoming Bond25. Pay attention to who says what word

You're quite right. I think a few hints are dropped here...
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    A shot of the film?

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Just going to post that. Nice photo, isn't it?
    All Cary said about this was:

We like to shoot film on and off screen. Here’s a still from Linus’ Contax G2
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    edited May 2019 Posts: 1,884
    A shot of the film?

I was about to ask that same question.

Cary Fukunaga's accompanying description doesn't help: "We like to shoot film on and off screen. Here's a still from Linus' Contax G2." Did he mean to say "monitor"? And isn't the Contax G2 for photography and not filming? So confused.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 17,241
    Referring to the Instagram photo itself, most likely.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited May 2019 Posts: 8,009
    A shot of the film?

I was about to ask that same question.

Cary Fukunaga's accompanying description doesn't help: "We like to shoot film on and off screen. Here's a still from Linus' Contax G2." Did he mean to say "monitor"? And isn't the Contax G2 for photography and not filming? So confused.

I think he's just referencing the fact that himself and Linus are avid film photographers personally (off screen) while teasing us with glimpses of the film. His captions are just being cheeky.
    The photo Cary posted was taken by Linus on his Contax G2 film photo camera
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    antovolk wrote: »
    The photo Cary posted was taken by Linus on his Contax G2 film photo camera

Ah. But is it safe to assume that the monitor is showing a still from BOND 25's dailies? @antovolk
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    Dali Benssalah is still in Jamaica judging by his Instagram story. It seems that he has stayed to film with the second unit. Wonder if this points to his role?
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    00Agent wrote: »
    After seeing Blue is the warmest color the other day, i will call her #MuffMunchMaddy from now on, i hope that's easier to stomach for everyone.

As for her character breaking up with Bond... Well they did that already didn't they? Even though it was short lived, but the impact was still there in that Moment, and the novelty of her being the 'first' to do that.
    I am really intrigued to see what they will do with her, because right now i can't figure it out.

;)) :>

You have me going through the ringer and all o had to do was apply pain to my body to look like that now I am pissed lmao
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    So by reading this article it's confirmed that they actually shot a party scene there, it wasn't a wrap up party.
    So by reading this article it's confirmed that they actually shot a party scene there, it wasn't a wrap up party.

Very nice! I loved that club picture Fukunaga shared.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Scotland?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited May 2019 Posts: 13,879
    Could still be both.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    edited May 2019 Posts: 524
    Seems Scotland to me! So that means that Bond 25's title going to be...
    "Skyfall 2: Return to the Lodge"!?

Just joking, of course, but I sense that there is a distinct possibility they're tying this film to the previous ones in a more direct way than we think.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 4,400
    I suspect that Bond dies in this film and the final scene is his burial at the remains of Skyfall alongside his parents.

gravestone.jpg?w=300

Alternatively, that video could be Norway
    I suspect that Bond dies in this film and the final scene is his burial at the remains of Skyfall alongside his parents.

gravestone.jpg?w=300

Alternatively, that video could be Norway

Most likely, and hopefully, your second guess, P2D.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    QBranch wrote: »
    Could still be both.

Yes, they all have been working hard. Should get some "jump up" ;)

I certainly hope you're wrong in your prediction. Not watching Bond 25 if they end the film with this.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Could still be both.
    Yes, they all have been working hard. Should get some "jump up" ;)
    I do hope we see people dancing! To a calypso beat all the while ;)
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited May 2019 Posts: 2,494
    Scotland?

It was rumoured in the Daily Record that filming would take place in Scotland in August:

"A source said: “Main cast members are due to arrive in Scotland for filming around August. Locations in the Highlands and Aviemore have been scouted and filming is expected to last for just over a week.

“As is the norm with Bond films, a number of locations across the world are being used. The schedule is tight and simultaneous production can take place in more than one location at a time.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 17,241
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Scotland?

It was rumoured in the Daily Record that filming would take place in Scotland in August:

"A source said: “Main cast members are due to arrive in Scotland for filming around August. Locations in the Highlands and Aviemore have been scouted and filming is expected to last for just over a week.

“As is the norm with Bond films, a number of locations across the world are being used. The schedule is tight and simultaneous production can take place in more than one location at a time.

Remember reading a comment mentioning Scotland a week or so ago, and that short video did look like it could have been filmed there.