NTTD: The Clapperboard thread

edited October 2020 in No Time To Die News And Spoilers Posts: 3,160
The Skyfall clapperboard thread (for comparing):
https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/2527/clapperboard-updates/p1
The SPECTRE clapperboard thread (for comparing):
https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/10435/spectre-the-clapperboard-thread/p1

***THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS - READ AT OWN RISK***

Here we go again.

Latest clapperboard:

London:
D-TOPOcXYAAezaZ.jpg:large

London:
65663361_116415619628935_2735776561701871710_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.ftbs6-1.fna.fbcdn.net

Cuba (filmed at Pinewood)
D9AiJkHWkAEXM37.jpg:large

Streets of Port Antonio, Jamaica:
D5QQU_bUUAAg8lZ.jpg:large

Scene 15: Hakadal, Norway:
D4_5INpW0AA5DQ3.jpg:large

dchYE9Z.jpg

Comments

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    IMAX, huh.

Looking forward to more, @Zekidk.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Hopefully there's one released tomorrow to coincide with start of filming.
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    jake24 wrote: »
    Hopefully there's one released tomorrow to coincide with start of filming.

That would be fantastic and be in keeping with previous Bond productions.
    I'd like to see a picture of either Barbara or Michael with the clapperboard initiating the official star of filming.
    I always liked of that photo of Cubby with the LICENSE REVOKED clapperboard.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    SF clapperboard thread, for further reference:

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/2527/clapperboard-updates/p1
    New clapperboard:

32773204387_09506cf018_o.png

Excited to see where this leads.
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    QBranch wrote: »
    New clapperboard:

That's more like it.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 3,160
    Huh? Where did this come from? There's nothing on their Twitter page?
    It's a close up from thursday's interview with the press.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Huh? Where did this come from? There's nothing on their Twitter page?
    I like mysteries. Especially long curvy ones.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Scene 78 in Jamaica?? :-O That was unexpected...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Jamaica will feature for quite a long time from the looks of it. Will Bond spend the entire first half of the film off of active duty?
    Jamaica will feature for quite a long time from the looks of it. Will Bond spend the entire first half of the film off of active duty?

I don't think it's going to be an hour of marital bliss. I think we will get some of that but then some serious intrigue/action is going to take place in Jamaica as well.
    Getafix wrote: »

I don't think it's going to be an hour of marital bliss. I think we will get some of that but then some serious intrigue/action is going to take place in Jamaica as well.
    Agreed.

Port Antonio will double for Cuba.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    QBranch wrote: »
    New clapperboard:

"Is the Clapperboard guy here already? We need to start shooting."
    "He's on his last leg, Sir"

I'm slightly disappointed to hear that, if it's true.

I'm slightly disappointed to hear that, if it's true.

Well, the Land Rover is a right-hand driven, which Jamaica is (and Cuba not).
    On the other hand, Cuba will still feature in the film.
    Where is the idea that Cuba will be a location coming from?

I saw the casting call for someone who looks Cuban. Does that necessarily mean the film will be set there?
    Where is the idea that Cuba will be a location coming from?

I saw the casting call for someone who looks Cuban. Does that necessarily mean the film will be set there?
    There's another hint that Jamaica will double for Cuba (from 01:30):

https://www.bondsuits.com/from-tailors-with-love-episode-16-the-mr-big-picture/

• edited April 2019 Posts: 11,425
    Is this talk about Cuba just a wind up? I can't really see anything to substantiate it so far.

Plus Bond went to Cuba in GE and DAD, which is a bad omen as far as I'm concerned.
    Is this talk about Cuba just a wind up? I can't really see anything to substantiate it so far.

Plus Bond went to Cuba in GE and DAD, which is a bad omen as far as I'm concerned.
    It's a wind up. Highly doubt Port Antonio is doubling for Cuba.

Part of is ;)
    Have some patience, I will release a proof.
    Why on earth is Bond going back to Cuba?
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Why on earth is Bond going back to Cuba?

He met Paloma online, and he's flying over for a date lol.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium

Hmm... Not sure! It seems that Port Antonio is being used as Jamaica, but that does not mean that other locations in Jamaica can't be used as another country!

Two options:
    1. Jamaica is only used as Jamaica. This would mean Bond would stay there for quite some time, seeing as they are spending a long period shooting there.
    2. Jamaica is doubling for another country too, perhaps Cuba. This would bring the total of countries this film visits to 5, without the extra costs. It explains the long period of time spent shooting in one country, without letting the story unfold in one country for a very long part of the film.

So while Jamaica is obviously still used as Jamaica, maybe it won't be for the entire film.
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires

Hmm... Not sure! It seems that Port Antonio is being used as Jamaica, but that does not mean that other locations in Jamaica can't be used as another country!

Two options:
    1. Jamaica is only used as Jamaica. This would mean Bond would stay there for quite some time, seeing as they are spending a long period shooting there.
    2. Jamaica is doubling for another country too, perhaps Cuba. This would bring the total of countries this film visits to 5, without the extra costs. It explains the long period of time spent shooting in one country, without letting the story unfold in one country for a very long part of the film.

So while Jamaica is obviously still used as Jamaica, maybe it won't be for the entire film.

Like TWINE. Spain was used for both Bilbao in Spain and Baku, Azerbaijan.
    Minor one we saw in the other thread - 78C.

j0zri74bv3v21.jpg
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited June 2019 Posts: 2,630
    Scene 108

Looking good!