No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Risico007 wrote: »
    I can put money that it likely wont be once upon a spy

I hope not. It is completely meaningless.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Cool info thanks @ColonelSun

I wonder hat time all this will happen UK time. I'm in work from 6am till 2pm
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    The announcement by eon should happen any second now!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Is that why there are over 80 people on this site now?
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    A quick title treatment.

EF7ds6m.jpg

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Love that.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    HMBFF wrote: »
    A quick title treatment.

EF7ds6m.jpg
    Excellent!
    Brilliant! Quite Saul Bass, isn’t it?
    @HMBFF that's amazing. Really suits the title and the overall style of Bond.
    I wonder if we'll hear anything official from Eon today?
    Is that why there are over 80 people on this site now?

I am here for the free ham... how do I get it again...
    A quick title treatment.

EF7ds6m.jpg
    Excellent!

Yeah, looks good. Nice job.

• Very nice work on that logo! Not sold on that title if it were to be the real one. But it's better than Eclipse for sure.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    A quick title treatment.

EF7ds6m.jpg

Quote nice. But there is an opportunity here to diagonally line up the "O" on Once and Upon to create the 007.

300?cb=20110225165955

080124-QOS-logo.jpg
    A quick title treatment.

EF7ds6m.jpg

LOVE this, @HMBFF.
    That is a nice title treatment. Not sure if I'd line up the O's or not.
    A quick title treatment.

EF7ds6m.jpg

Classy
    Good Morning America just posted on Twitter that they will have exclusive news on the new 007 movie.

Will the Press Conference be recorded? Or will they broadcast live from Jamaica?

:)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    TripAces wrote: »
    A quick title treatment.

EF7ds6m.jpg

Quote nice. But there is an opportunity here to diagonally line up the "O" on Once and Upon to create the 007.

300?cb=20110225165955

080124-QOS-logo.jpg

Hey, why not make the Y a 7? Could look cool.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 204
    Thanks guys! @TripAces, I tried to line up the two ‘O’ diagonally, but I wasn’t convinced by the final result. Although I love both CR and QOS logos, I believe EON should try something different and not just a rehash of past logos.
    Jack_Wade wrote: »
    Good Morning America just posted on Twitter that they will have exclusive news on the new 007 movie.

Will the Press Conference be recorded? Or will they broadcast live from Jamaica?

:)

Probably both, because of the time difference. A live session and a latter or in continuum feed.
    "Exclusive" could also mean they're getting an interview with Dan or someone else, not necessarily the title reveal or press conference stream specifically.

After streaming the last two live via official channels (007/EON) I'd be surprised if they back off that strategy for the major reveals. Especially considering how much we're all eagerly anticipating them.
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    After streaming the last two live via official channels (007/EON) I'd be surprised if they back off that strategy for the major reveals.

Though I believe it will be the case once again, let’s not forget that Sony is out and Universal is in. Different studios, different strategies.

AgentM72 wrote: »
    After streaming the last two live via official channels (007/EON) I'd be surprised if they back off that strategy for the major reveals.

Though I believe it will be the case once again, let’s not forget that Sony is out and Universal is in. Different studios, different strategies.

Very true. Great point.

I'd love to know more about the marketing relationship between EON and the studios. One presumes the studio would have a great deal of (valuable) input on that strategic front. But I seem to recall interviews where MGW specifically referenced the studios "basically letting us (EON) handle the marketing," in terms of cutting trailers, etc.

Having said that, EON partners with studios because they're not, in and of themselves, a distributor. And no doubt the distributor should ideally have a significant (the biggest?) input into release strategies. Of which a press launch could be considered part.
    It could be a press conference I guess. I mean if the press conference was 9am Jamaica it would be 3pm UK and that would be 10am I think New York time where Good Morning America is filmed. Or it could be a sneak peak of filming and short interviews with Daniel. Who knows, exciting times ahead
    so is our money on Thursday being the press conference or Friday
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I'm 14.5 hours ahead of Jamaica, so both.
  • MonsieurMerciMonsieurMerci France
    @HMBFF
    1556032232-the-spoof-who-loved-me.jpg
    Had to do this one
    :D
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    QBranch wrote: »
    I'm 14.5 hours ahead of Jamaica, so both.
    Around the World In 14.5 Hours