No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

Eva Green is a classic Goddess. Waller Bridge..isn't. sorry! imho..
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,126
    The whole idea behind the article is the stupidest thing I've heard doesn't even sound like a Bond movie more like a female secret agent with Bond bored on the sidelines thank goodness it's not by Baz then I would be freaking out
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited April 2019 Posts: 5,869
    I'm confused, do people think Bridge will be writing a whole new script? If not, why are you making such a big fuss? I don't even think her involvement is true.

And @JJPMurphy did you get a chance to read my response?
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I'm confused, do people think Bridge will be writing a whole new script? If not, why are you making such a big fuss? I don't even think her involvement is true.

Just sounds like a nightmare I just hope it's a load of crap the tabloids must be really dying for news it's the stupidest plot I've ever heard
    Just think if Boyle stayed we may have gotten a teaser trailer by now like with spectre
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Just sounds like a nightmare I just hope it's a load of crap the tabloids must be really dying for news it's the stupidest plot I've ever heard
    @007Blofeld I think it sounds like a "nightmare" because of the way the DailyMail have spinned it. I also personally believe the story they think is happening has stemmed from the rumours of a female 00 agent who has taken over from James Bond. It's just more speculation rather than leaked plot details.

As for Waller-Bridge and #MeToo, I've quoted what I said to @JJPMurphy to reiterate my thoughts on this:
    @JJPMurphy Her involvement (if true) in no way means a #MeToo "metatextualised" Bond film, she could be there to lend a female perspective on the female characters and this is a great opportunity for any female writer as there hasn't been any female writers involved in a Bond film before this. Again, if it's true, I think it would be very interesting and a positive thing because it's making progress and a great opportunity for a great writer.

Although I kinda don't think it is true because she's been in the limelight recently because of Series 2 of both Fleabag and Killing Eve, although she's not writing this season of Killing Eve. Also, it may just be stemming from the rumours of Jodie Comer's involvement, which I also doubt is true.
    My advice would be to take everything people are saying about plot as speculation, unless it comes from a valuable source that literally states it as leaked information.

@007Blofeld I think it sounds like a "nightmare" because of the way the DailyMail have spinned it...

I've quoted what I said to @JJPMurphy to reiterate my thoughts on this:
    @JJPMurphy Her involvement (if true) in no way means a #MeToo "metatextualised" Bond film, she could be there to lend a female perspective on the female characters and this is a great opportunity for any female writer as there hasn't been any female writers involved in a Bond film before this. Again, if it's true, I think it would be very interesting and a positive thing because it's making progress and a great opportunity for a great writer.

Although I kinda don't think it is true because she's been in the limelight recently because of Series 2 of both Fleabag and Killing Eve, although she's not writing this season of Killing Eve. Also, it may just be stemming from the rumours of Jodie Comer's involvement, which I also doubt is true.

@007Blofeld I'm for strong female characters but Bond is the show he is the engine the brain and the heart you take him out and the thing dies too bad Baz is quiet we wouldn't hear this crap anymore.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    @007Blofeld go back to my post, I edited it and added more that might make you feel a bit better about all this.
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    Of everything I read, the words "#MeToo" associated to Bond scares me most than the
    female 007 thing, because in the end a number can be given to another agent after this one retires or dies, as evidenced by Forever And A Day and some of the films - there have been three 009s
    . Anyway, not inclined to believe either the Jodie Comer involvement or this woman's collaboration in the script yet.
    @007Blofeld go back to my post, I edited it and added more that might make you feel a bit better about all this.

@Denbigh which post?
    Of everything I read, the words "#MeToo" associated to Bond scares me most than the
    female 007 thing, because in the end a number can be given to another agent after this one retires or dies, as evidenced by Forever And A Day and some of the films - there have been three 009s
    . Anyway, not inclined to believe either the Jodie Comer involvement or this woman's collaboration in the script yet.

@NS_writings What's worse Boyle's idea or this garbage?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    This one @007Blofeld.

@007Blofeld I think it sounds like a "nightmare" because of the way the DailyMail have spinned it. I also personally believe the story they think is happening has stemmed from the rumours of a female 00 agent who has taken over from James Bond. It's just more speculation rather than leaked plot details.

As for Waller-Bridge and #MeToo, I've quoted what I said to @JJPMurphy to reiterate my thoughts on this:

My advice would be to take everything people are saying about plot as speculation, unless it comes from a valuable source that literally states it as leaked information.
    I must also add, if any of these plot details are true...
    ...it won't be a case of the first half of the movie is female-led and James Bond is pushed to the side. It'll just be a case of the Bond girl has been working on the case prior to the events of the film, and James Bond is pulled into it the same time as we are.
    Do you really think they're gonna have Daniel Craig not be part of this film from the start?
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 15,818
    To be honest I'm not even remotely interested in another agent who has the code number..........................
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires

Certainly Boyle's! Anyway, if they fired him they could also fire/disregard the changes made by this girl (if true).
    This one @007Blofeld.

...it won't be a case of the first half of the movie is female-led and James Bond is pushed to the side. It'll just be a case of the Bond girl has been working on the case prior to the events of the film, and James Bond is pulled into it the same time as we are.

@Denbigh ok
    They better not mess this one up after 5 years. They can’t even afford for it to be divisive or polarizing either
    This one @007Blofeld.

@Denbigh ok

Certainly Boyle's! Anyway, if they fired him they could also fire/disregard the changes made by this girl (if true).

@NS_writings either one would kill everything.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I'm slowly losing patience with this site I have to say, I don't know how much longer I'm gonna survive.
    I'm slowly losing patience with this site I have to say, I don't know how much longer I'm gonna survive.

@Denbigh the daily mail or this thread?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

@Denbigh the daily mail or this thread?
    This thread. No-one seems to want to listen when I try to rationalise these things.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited April 2019 Posts: 14,882
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Riva dei Ginepri Instagram (Matera's beach):

moaS066.jpg

If this is the DB5 being shipped to Matera, then some fans are going to be really, really upset.

Especially as Batman's Tumbler is going with them. Look at the vehicle on the right of the above photo.

Not true folks. Sorry.

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    Benny wrote: »
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Riva dei Ginepri Instagram (Matera's beach):

moaS066.jpg
    Not true folks. Sorry.
    Hahahaha! Hilarious, good spot @Benny :D
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    So it will be a DCU crossover. Not an MCU crossover.
    e63c162cf21f8e3b30047388cf98932b.jpg

Always wondered if that was a legit comic book or not

As for the rumors of s new writer I am not buying it I spoke to someone close to production fairly recently and all I heard is they all love the script those who love the script rarely change it after wards I am not saying it’s impossibel but untill o see a press release I am not believing a word
    Is that seriously the batmobile?
    Risico007 wrote: »

Always wondered if that was a legit comic book or not

As for the rumors of s new writer I am not buying it I spoke to someone close to production fairly recently and all I heard is they all love the script those who love the script rarely change it after wards I am not saying it’s impossibel but untill o see a press release I am not believing a word
    @Risico007 who you speak to?
  • manovermanover uk
    Yes..the me too headline was the daily mail article headline...that's all..nothing to suggest that this will become a major theme in the movie.

With regards to a female 007..I would have thought that was self explanatory especially with the ending of spectre and the ' female protege rumour '
    Man I've been at Star Wars Celebration all weekend and thought for sure that there would be news of filming starting or a presser when I checked back on here. Oh well. A little more patience it is then
    bondbat007 wrote: »
    Man I've been at Star Wars Celebration all weekend and thought for sure that there would be news of filming starting or a presser when I checked back on here. Oh well. A little more patience it is then

@bondbat007 just more tabloid garbage they will literally print anything these days
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    bondbat007 wrote: »

Well hang on tight! @peter has a source that says that the press conference will be in two weeks and it will be held in Jamaica.