No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

I don't know whether I'm more excited to learn the official title, synopsis, details etc. of Bond 25 in the coming weeks—or just that it will mean all of this fake crap can be over and done with, and the discussion can return to something resembling normal.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    I don't know whether I'm more excited to learn the official title, synopsis, details etc. of Bond 25 in the coming weeks—or just that it will mean all of this fake crap can be over and done with, and the discussion can return to something resembling normal.

+1
    89ed43e6-8b70-4831-a72f-332b78f8dec4_text_hi.gif
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,619
    Comments such as this are inane.
    Didn’t you proclaim rather melodramatically that you stopped reading my comments? Also, since when is it insane to ask questions?
    Also, I feel there is a certain toxic element on the internet where female executives are held to a high account than their male counterparts. Fanboys seem to be targeting Kathy Kennedy personally for the faults of the Star Wars series, and there is a weird anti-Barbara broccoli sentiment growing here. It's perverse and deliberate.
    Stop it. Barbara is the nr 1 decision maker at EON. The buck stops with her.
    Risico007 wrote: »
    so April 4th is the press conference and it is Eclipse... DAM IT I wanted a fleming title not just one word from one of his novels...

Would you happen to know where this one word is located in one of his novels? Being a Bond completist , I could scour though every single one of his books and short stories for that one word. However, it would be nice to narrow it down.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    Its fake, look at his twitter account he has two different logos of eclipse. He's a fraud.

Try not to multi-post @Gareth007fan ,the mods don't like it.
    Keep it all in one post,you can still add to it afterwards.

Just a friendly piece of advice. ;)

I know i dont usually do that but i was so angry that someone posted a spoilder like that and no mod even did anything, so these mods are not very good . its one rule for one on this forum

Im supprise at Risico007 posting this spoiler even those its fake. I was told and others by mods not to upload anything with the world eclipse, so why has Risico007 got away without any warnings. ?????
    jake24 wrote: »
    Definitely someone on this forum...
    Easiest "whodunit" plot to be solved. Ever. :))
    I’ll bite. Who is it?
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited March 2019 Posts: 1,756
    I’ll bite. Who is it?

They probably think it's you, even though none of those tweets sounds like something you'd tweet.

But if you actually think about it, there's only one person who actually thought those tweets were real (his name rhymes with Cisco), but clearly it was you.
  • RC7RC7
    Didn’t you proclaim rather melodramatically that you stopped reading my comments? Also, since when is it insane to ask questions?

Insane and inane are not the same.
    RC7 wrote: »

Insane and inane are not the same.
    I know. I misread what he wrote.
    I’ll bite. Who is it?

They probably think it's you, even though none of those tweets sounds like something you'd tweet.

But if you actually think about it, there's only one person who actually thought those tweets were real (his name rhymes with Cisco), but clearly it was you.
    If I set up a fake twitter account to post fake insider info about Bond 25, I would post very different kind of tweets. :))
    I’ll bite. Who is it?

I love how people just call me out

Fine who knows maybe it’s real maybe it’s not all I know is I can’t have the free pizza at work and it’s killing me
    Why Risico007 did you post this without spoiler warning? And why would someone joke like this.
    Why Risico007 did you post this without spoiler warning? And why would someone joke like this.

Because I can also

James Bond wins at the end of the movie
    I don't think its PP chaps,its not his style to do something like that,and the posts look very basic.
    @PanchitoPistoles
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,157
    Remington wrote: »
    If B25 is anywhere near as awesome as QOS, then I'll be pretty happy.

QoS was not awesome.

Said the guy who liked SPECTRE.
    I honestly don’t have twitter and have far too much real life to attend to

I actually think I know who it is
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 19,339
    Walecs wrote: »

QoS was not awesome.

Said the gay who liked SPECTRE.

Kinky...

When did you 'come out' then @Gareth007fan ? ;)

Tell us tell us !!

• NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    Seriously, there's been a nine year gap between Bourne: The Ultimatum and Jason Bourne (same director, same producer, same star) and many five or six year gaps between the Mission: Impossible movies (same producer, same star). Why is no-one asking Greengrass, Frank Marshall, Matt Damon, Tom Cruise or Paula Wagner to resign and let "someone else" to do the job?
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada

Getting ready for Bond??? In London
    Seriously, there's been a nine year gap between Bourne: The Ultimatum and Jason Bourne (same director, same producer, same star) and many five or six year gaps between the Mission: Impossible movies (same producer, same star). Why is no-one asking Greengrass, Frank Marshall, Matt Damon, Tom Cruise or Paula Wagner to resign and let "someone else" to do the job?

Due to the fact those series are not Bond films, maybe?
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited March 2019 Posts: 1,756
    Bentley007 wrote: »

I'd say this could be for his boxing film coming out in 2020 called Harry Haft. But if they're already filming, why is he rehearsing for it now?

Also, the fact he attacked with his elbows at the end strongly indicates a fighting style for Bond. I'm convinced of it.
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan

Yeah of course filming will be delayed again cause the script is so incomplete and the actors have no idea when they start, So why is Billy Magnussen getting ready for Bond 25 then?! I swear you guys really make me laugh!
    The_Reaper wrote: »

Due to the fact those series are not Bond films, maybe?

Yep, but I've seen Bond *fans* saying they should do it "like Mission: Impossible" or "like Bourne" who "are better than Bond now".

Yeah of course filming will be delayed again cause the script is so incomplete and the actors have no idea when they start, So why is Billy Magnussen getting ready for Bond 25 then?! I swear you guys really make me laugh!

If this had been delayed yet again, there would probably have been an announcement by now articulating how "thrilled" Eon are to push the movie back once more.
    ToTheRight wrote: »

If this had been delayed yet again, there would probably have been an announcement by now articulating how "thrilled" Eon are to push the movie back once more.

It has *NOT* been delayed again.
    They think it was delayed again for the guesswork of a journalist based on Fiennes comments.

Sin-t-tulo.jpg

They think it was delayed again for the guesswork of a journalist based on Fiennes comments.

Sin-t-tulo.jpg

Right. Fiennes filming dates could be anytime within the overall shooting schedule.

Sin-t-tulo.jpg

It's like old Sovietology isn't it? Oh, Krushchev moves his head to the right, it means he wants detente! Oh Andropov is rolling his eyes, he must be up to something in Africa!
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,157
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Walecs wrote: »

QoS was not awesome.

Said the gay who liked SPECTRE.

Kinky...

When did you 'come out' then @Gareth007fan ? ;)

Tell us tell us !!

My apologies, I seriously meant to say "guy" :))

Because I don't like those franchises and couldn't care less about those gaps.

That said, I don't think Craig should resign, but since EON no longer seem that interested in Bond I think they should give it to someone who does.
    Magnussen tagged Loffredo Grégory in the photo. Previously, on 15 Feb 19 Grégory posted this photo on Instagram:

This confirms that Magnussen is training for Bond 25! Which is awesome.
    Neat. Loffredo has posted a few photos from Pinewood -- one as recently as three days ago.

Nice find, @Pierce2Daniel!