Your Bond Collection

Comments

• JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Was given by someone at work today. Nice little addition.

yyGfxlz.jpg
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Nice! It's lovely when your colleagues know you that well.
    It certainly is. A nice surprise.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    wish they sold those in the US
    Apparently they’ll be going in to general circulation here too.
    I am about 90% complete in setting up the Bond cave, will organise pics soon. Been a while since I have been on, but that's due to the madness of work and family life.
    I've just learned that Transport for London sells off its old signage, and I know one of you guys wants this:

jubilee_line_diagram_-_-800_-_london_transport_museum_shop_-_www-ltmusuemshop-co-uk_.jpg
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    oooooo
    There's a little shop near my office that sells stamps and other ephemera. Recently the owner displayed some old cigarette packets and tobacco tins in the window.

So now I own perhaps the nerdiest possible Bond-related item:

269765_800.jpg

(French matchbox from eBay because I can't resist that kind of thing.)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Nice find, Agent_99! Love that TLD matchbox. I collect the prop tobacciana - cig packs, matches, lighters etc. No ashtrays thus far, sadly.

Really like that Jubilee sign too.
    That's an excellent thing to collect, @QBranch - esoteric and interesting in its own right, beyond Bond.

I was lucky enough to spot this in my local junk emporium this morning, and of course it came home with me. Cheaper than eBay and I got to support my local, er, people who sell junk:

DszHC1CWoAA2_YK.jpg
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    edited November 2018 Posts: 2,721
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    That's an excellent thing to collect, @QBranch - esoteric and interesting in its own right, beyond Bond.

I was lucky enough to spot this in my local junk emporium this morning, and of course it came home with me. Cheaper than eBay and I got to support my local, er, people who sell junk:

DszHC1CWoAA2_YK.jpg

I know a great restaurant in Karachi...
    When I quit smoking in 2009, little did I know that down the track I would continue to buy tobacco items! Two new additions to the collection are cigarette packets belonging to Jack Petachi and Moneypenny - the latter smokes Player's in the films, in both flip-top and slide-out tray packaging.
    I was lucky enough to spot this in my local junk emporium this morning, and of course it came home with me. Cheaper than eBay and I got to support my local, er, people who sell junk
    Regarding that Land Rover - a friend on ajb restored one of the actual trucks used in the film, and I was fortunate enough to help out in a very small way. Amazing project and great story behind it:

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/51078/the-living-daylights-afghan-landrover-90-restoration/
    QBranch wrote: »
    Regarding that Land Rover - a friend on ajb restored one of the actual trucks used in the film, and I was fortunate enough to help out in a very small way. Amazing project and great story behind it:

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/51078/the-living-daylights-afghan-landrover-90-restoration/

That's absolutely fantastic - a labour of love indeed!
    Got an early Christmas present today! (It's an 8 by 10 print and I believe it was sourced from Etsy.)

DuOV9ZMUcAINwZW.jpg
    Got an early Christmas present today! (It's an 8 by 10 print and I believe it was sourced from Etsy.)

DuOV9ZMUcAINwZW.jpg

Nice find/present!
    All my 007 stuff is uploaded of my Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/mazouni007/
    [img][/img]
    Mazouni wrote: »
    All my 007 stuff is uploaded of my Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/mazouni007/

Nice collection! I always meant to get that Art of Bond book!
    JET007 wrote: »
    [img][/img]
    Mazouni wrote: »

Nice collection! I always meant to get that Art of Bond book!

Thanks, I got it years ago at Barnes and Noble. Not sure if they still sell it at the store
    probably need to look online.
    There's a little shop near my office that sells stamps and other ephemera. Recently the owner displayed some old cigarette packets and tobacco tins in the window.

So now I own perhaps the nerdiest possible Bond-related item:

269765_800.jpg

Fun coda to this story: I bought another Player's packet as part of my Christmas present to a Bond nerd friend. And this is what he got me:

DvSiuJvWsAEnPGD?format=jpg
    Well peeps, ordered the final cabinet today, arriving on Brexit day March 29th so no one will forget! Lol! So once in place and items placed inside.....? You will see the long awaited photo's that I have promised!
    Glad there's something to look forward to on the 29th!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Well peeps, ordered the final cabinet today, arriving on Brexit day March 29th so no one will forget! Lol! So once in place and items placed inside.....? You will see the long awaited photo's that I have promised!

Bravo Rogue,looking forward to it !!
    Glad there's something to look forward to on the 29th!

From my point of view, your not wrong! Lol!
    barryt007 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Bravo Rogue,looking forward to it !!

Once done and photo's taken? Need to re-watch that posting photo/Video thread! Lol!
    Can't wait to see it, mate. Do you have any new prop additions?
    Can't wait to see it, mate. Do you have any new prop additions?

Sadly not, It's called getting married! Lol! But don't worry! "Rogueagent prop collector will return".
    47467000621_eaaa9daeda_o_d.jpg

Brace yourself for teaser photo 1!!!! Known as Shadow Blofeld hence the black cat mulling over the Brexit crisis!!! Only on for a short while as its late for this tired postie!!!
    Can't see the photo, mate. Is it working for others?
    Not for me.

Looking forward to it though.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Can't see the photo, mate. Is it working for others?

Can't see it either....