Coming Soon To Consoles! - The Upcoming Games Thread

Comments

I hope so- I really like that box.

OH! That reminds me of the GTAIV collectors edition! I love that 'safety deposit box' it comes with! I actually still use that under some furniture to keep my checkbook and credit card type stuff. Perfect little size! And that duffel bag is useful too

91C5sdu8yOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I actually got a spare box on ebay because I liked it so much, lol. So I've got 2 next to each other under my couch!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    That's what I was getting at earlier, it's real practical and I have it stowed away hiding stuff, it's very handy - until I misplace the key, of course.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited August 2018 Posts: 13,882
    https://bloody-disgusting.com/exclusives/3516005/exclusive-bruce-campbell-will-voicing-ash-williams-upcoming-evil-dead-game/

I hope it's a straight forward 3rd person action game. I remember little of Hail To The King (didn't it vaguely follow the plot of the 3 films combined? I'm sure the later 3rd of the game was set in Medieval times. Also the fixed camera angles were beyond unhelpful)), A Fistful Of Boomstick was mental in a good way, and Regeneration was ok, but that midget demon sidekick got on my nerves after a while.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,102

Gets a solid 9.0 AMAZING from IGN
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Red Dead Redemption 2 locations...

This is fricking Awesome!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I can't wait to say goodbye for my social life...

RDR2 takes 60hours to complete, that will be six years for me.
  • RDR2 looks great. Been a bit since I've really gotten into a single player game.
    The first Elusive Target for the upcoming Hitman 2 will be our very own Sean Bean. That should prove interesting and entertaining.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Agent 47 killing Sean Bean. :))
    Sean Bean death # nro. 678
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    It would be funny if you killed him with witnesses around, people would think it's for a movie. :))
    edited October 2018 Posts: 40,368
    Murdock wrote: »
    It would be funny if you killed him with witnesses around, people would think it's for a movie. :))

"Sean Bean? In a pool of his own blood? Stop calling the police, darling, we've obviously stumbled upon a film set."
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Murdock wrote: »

"Sean Bean? In a pool of his own blood? Stop calling the police, darling, we've obviously stumbled upon a film set."

Exactly. =))
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

A better Hitman movie than either Hitman movie.

Also, exploding pen - GoldenEye reference?
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.

A better Hitman movie than either Hitman movie.
    +1
    It seems a lot of people are voting on the pen, thankfully - it's way too fitting, no way I could choose a robot toy or earphones over it.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/10/thq_nordic_wont_release_wreckfest_until_it_loves_playing_it

I... can't believe it. Rather than release the game in an unsatisfactory state and fix it with patches, they are delaying it. I'm a little disappointed that it is being delayed, but I would rather it than the alternative. It's funny, patches are supposed to fix games, but before patches, I don't remember playing a broken games. I can't say the same for modern games.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/10/thq_nordic_wont_release_wreckfest_until_it_loves_playing_it

I... can't believe it. Rather than release the game in an unsatisfactory state and fix it with patches, they are delaying it. I'm a little disappointed that it is being delayed, but I would rather it than the alternative. It's funny, patches are supposed to fix games, but before patches, I don't remember playing a broken games. I can't say the same for modern games.

Before patches, you could find a broken game easily by seeing its Metacritic score. People wisely avoided broken games in the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube era. Nowadays, people happily pay full price for them and just wait to play them until a few patches have been released.

Before patches, you could find a broken game easily by seeing its Metacritic score. People wisely avoided broken games in the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube era. Nowadays, people happily pay full price for them and just wait to play them until a few patches have been released.

I had a lot of PS2 games, and none of them were broken. Back then, the practice was to delay games. Now we have patches, i'm finding broken games. Friday The 13th being one example. The devs really bungled it. Countless patches, each time fixing something and breaking something else. Now a little more than a year on from the physical release, it is finally running somewhat smooth, but it might be too little too late.

Train Sim World is another example. The base game has bugs and glitched trophies, but rather than sort them out first, the devs are releasing dlc which, get this, is buggy and has glitchy trophies.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
  • edited October 2018 Posts: 2,107
    Next week will be busy: Spider-Man - The Heist on tuesday, RDR 2 on thu-fri midnight.

SharkBait wrote: »
    Next week will be busy: Spider-Man - The Heist on tuesday, RDR 2 on thu-fri midnight.

Call Of Cthulhu is out next week too.
    SharkBait wrote: »

Call Of Cthulhu is out next week too.

I meant busy for me.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    I haven’t been this excited for a video game since I was 7

Can’t wait for red dead 2