Oops! - Mistyped words that come out funny

PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
edited November 2017 in General Discussion Posts: 3,675
I recently typed something hilariously wrong.

"Joel and Ethan Coen ate awesome."

Should have been:

"Joel and Ethan Coen are awesome."

What have you mistyped?

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I haven't yet mistyped @4EverBonded's name but I am always afraid I might forget the first 'd'... :s
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    James Bond is @4EverBoned.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    One of mine came out as "bisexual racehorse".
  • Dragonpol wrote: »

Were you trying to type Lee Tamahori?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Pushy Galore. Yeah, I know, I know.
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Were you trying to type Lee Tamahori?

Haha! Pussy can be pushy, @RichardTheBruce
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I was trying to type @ThomasCrown76 , and it came out as "moron".
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Pushy Galore. Yeah, I know, I know.

MAD magazine was way ahead of you, @RichardTheBruce:

229026_600.jpg
    I was trying to type @ThomasCrown76 , and it came out as "moron".

Rude!
    edited November 2017 Posts: 17,727
    NSF (the abbreviation for John Gardner's Never Send Flowers) came out as "BAD" on my smartphone earlier when I was creating my most recent thread on Disney and Bond.

I'm sure that @TheWizardOfIce, for one, would agree with that typo anyhow! :))
    On another forum a self-nominated officer of the spelling police perpetrated an egregious error.
    It was epic, involving a single mistaken character.

500full.jpg
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Verily I say unto thee... Was he the one who created Jemima Atherton?
    Yeth. I mean, yes.
    Also reported Paloma Fath will do the theme for SKYFALL if I remember correctly.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 13,879
    A few years back, I spotted an MI6 mug at the post office around the corner from my home, and just had to buy it. I was a bit bummed once I noticed the typo: 'millitary'. Not as funny as it is ironic - the word is, of course, followed by 'intelligence'.

14901518403_318cc90b63_b.jpg

It's a fan-made logo appearing in several places on the net... and even on our very own banned members avatar...

IMO whoever made it should get one of these! :))

banned_large.png
    Here's what happens when I go with the first suggestion on my phone and form a complete sentence from nothing:

I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Good idea!

The first suggestion:
    I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to be a little bit of a new one is a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day.

The middle suggestion:
    The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the day to day and night with the new version is better to be the first half of the day.

The last suggestion:
    I'm at a time when you are so much for a long way in which a lot to be in my room for a long way in which a great way to go out with my family and friends of friends with a lot to be in my room for a few weeks and months and it will take the bus driver just got to go out with my family and friends of friends.
  • Mine is almost absurdly polite, but eventually veers into completely bonkers The Shining territory: “Ok thanks for the invite and I hope you have a great day and I’ll see you soon as I get home to see you tomorrow and I hope you have a good day and I hope you have a good day and I hope you have a good day and I hope you have a good day and I hope you have a good day and I’ll see you soon love you thanks for your help and thanks for your help today thanks for the invite and I hope you have a great day and thanks for your help and thanks for your time and I hope you have a great day and thanks for your help and thanks for your time and thanks for your help and thanks for your time and thanks for your help and thanks for your time...”
  • Third option, however, is by far the most narratively interesting. It’s like a virtual random plot creator in stream-of-consciousness form. It gets more and more intriguing the farther along it goes:

“No thanks but you are the only time that we have a plan and thanks for your help today I know that I have had to pick him both at least once I see him he’s doing well I guess I don’t think you have to be doing it all the way back and I’ll ask her to come back in a bit I can pick you off and pick her stuff from here at five and I would be happy about that and if she doesn’t get a job that’s fine thanks so I hope she does a wonderful day thanks to her I know you know she does it well I don’t believe she was even doing anything she just said I didn’t get her a good day she would like it if I don’t know anything she does but she is a great little man I hope you’re well I don’t want her you can be there at the time you have her phone and then there’s nothing else I need her and thanks so I don’t want you I love to be here for her to do anything for her you want me you know you love you I can do anything you for that you would like and you want it I can help her with that I would like her and thanks you guys and I’ll be sure that you’re not doing well thanks...”
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    giphy.webp
    46ntP2U.gif
    Oh, my goodness. My first suggestion. I said the middle was my first:

Thanks again and I hope to see the new profile picture thread with you guys for a while but it is a bit ago in a way I could have a look and I was like the one you have on file and send you the money and the kids will you please let us to come to my place in a bit and get a few more things are you up for the day at least it is not too much for you and I can get you the info for a few hours but it is a bit ago in a way I could have a look and the kids will have a good or something else if I don't get it but if I don't get it but if I don't get it but if I don't get it but if I don't get it.

Shining territory indeed.

Last version:

We have 10 years and have never heard that from now till you sent that email about a year old made me think it's funny you mention Thorpe serve you in on this topic I don't have to work tomorrow is a good or something and keep me to come over tonight or something I said what the plan on handwriting on a cable series and then we have the blue and I think it's all the time too but Roger Moore I don't have any of them have to get the money is there anything you want a different role for a bit but it is what you need me a favor by my bed right in your car or a subscription I think we are all you need anything I'll be in a bit ago I can't remember it is but it was the one I wouldn't mind having to refresh your new job going through my baby photos when you have to be there for a bit ago I had the pleasure is a great Bond paper to write the message and the rest dang you can do you think I can send a picture to be in Hennepin Tech mailing it was in a way to make new profile show me your Bond films that is if you're not busy and had originally British council is that a no go to sleep I have no control the situation with a very good idea but you never speak English pretty much what the plan on no sleep for the update on my application to me that he had been bad as one that has to say it saved it in a bit ago in regards of a guy from college friends with the blue and I think it's funny you mention that we can watch that show you have to be there for a bit ago I had the money is there anything you can see me at least it will go for the weekend of April to see the script I will get the info for me too and he was going way home and lunch at all but it sounds awful as that was a long shot in part of it but it's only us a few hours to the USA like James is in a meeting and the other day how I have a question that's why he was on a minute and I think it's all about it tomorrow hopefully we have 10 in a bit ago in regards J the first suggestion on the phone guy is way better now and remember I was going the other mods are the ones who will you have the same thing with you guys are all weird indeed it does look familiar yes it does but you should watch this one too and Daniel Craig has the gun in a bit ago I can't remember it is not recognized as well but it was the first suggestion for me too I love that movie cause I'm a lot more when we put in a new one called Nowthen you can get so excited I couldn't get so many questions you may be a bit ago in regards J you can do a phone number to be the case Sherlock was going the other mods are going well I am glad that one day we used chat about this difficult for a few minutes before it is but it was not good enough money in your head until you're done at all but I'm sure we could work on Bond 25 he'll get the kids together with Sue I have been a member at all but it sounds bad feeling about this time round as Jac is a great deal for you guys are doing such good friends on MI6 have seen that either you are doing recently moved around you I finally found out I think we have 10 years and this morning but what is that you have been trying but it is but there's only so I don't think we can watch that show the penis in my heart that one day we used the word on my computer at work but will have no clue how I can be as skinny jeans I think we are you up too now and then the rest are you up too now I am in my life that one day we used the last few films that is the best camera angles in common I will have no control him and his first name last few films that are in that picture before the alarm for a few minutes before you go back for it but if it does for a bit ago I was just a titch too late I would love it but if I do know it's going good I don't have any questions you may think differently but it sounds awful week I can get a new MI6 Community right away so far as I'm good as I American I have been more than that and the rest dang it is not too keen interest you please take it in a bit ago in regards of a sudden you can get it in Silver I think we are good meeting and then we have 10 mutual friends with her accent is entoxicatingly you can do a phone so text if it does I don't have any of them have a nice round number of times in my heart that one of those things again I will have a better place for me too and he was in that picture before you leave and the kids and then we have 10 in common I have been a bit sad day is good and you have the same number too late I would love a PM for me too I love that movie looks insane chases you can get it in a bit of it today or something and keep me updated Dc-9 the first suggestion for me and I'll bet it will take to the right place and time to watch The bachelor degree burns I think we have 10 years old but it is but it was not in kahoots you can do the honours the way home now I love that video was the only way too long and the other day I hope it will take to be in Hennepin Technical Support the first suggestion is a great Bond villain in a way I think it would make it to me I feel the pain I think we are good eggs in a bit and I'll be home soon I think it would make your day at least one guy is coming back on Sunday evening so that was good then you will also I was just thinking that 6 episodes and then I have no control him in The box of stuff for a bit ago I was born so early I think we should do that from you and your name and email about a month or whatever it in my head now I'm not so bad feeling well so we could get the info from me to make you horny you can get so excited for T to be in a bit of an actor who are now responsible to the USA by a car in a way to make new profile show me your notes on what to think I have the sticker for me too and Daniel howls you can see it is that time I don't think we can watch a bit more why you are so welcome to the world as well but the rest dang it was in that picture is a great deal for you guys are doing such an incredible experience and the kids and the other day I get tired after them in my life that one day we used chat on Monday or whatever it in my head now and remember I was born on January 3rd I think we have 10 mutual oral I don't have any money on a cable series with a Union Jack in CA so early I think we are all weird as this was the only way to do that with the new baby girl doesn't realise I think we should try it again later in my heart I think we should do that too big of Bond paper and a few of his friends with her scenes from my brain get the kids will have no clue why not use it as well but it was not good enough money in your face in my heart I think we have 10 in a way I think we are good meeting and the rest are you up too tonight but I'm out the rest are you up for the class I was born so much and prefer a check out anytime you like me actually just about done the first suggestion is a great Bond paper to write a bio yet to get my money......

You know what? Screw it. It goes on for hours.
    edited December 2017 Posts: 17,727
    My phone (a Samsung Galaxy 7) doesn't seem to have this feature. Perhaps that's a blessing in disguise?!
    Both left and right of "d" on the keypad, there are some dangerous letters if you type "I give you very best duck" a little too fast.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Someone mistyped my username and called me... It was very embarrassing. :))
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited July 2018 Posts: 7,966
    Maybe you just said something that annoyed them. ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I wouldn't be surprised. =))
    Don't worry as I've been called @Dragonopol and @Dragonpool before now! The joys of having a weird username!
    What a crazy name, Dragonpol. Dragonpol. Draaagooonpool. Weird. It means Dragon Head. It's just a weird name. He should have changed it to Beastiehead or something more conventional.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Don't worry as I've been called @Dragonopol and @Dragonpool before now! The joys of having a weird username!
    Dragonpool
    24dda6b7a72a6233d6cd540d6bfd7419.jpg
    Very clever.
    Very best duck is risky in more ways. There is a sneaky letter next to the "u" as well.