Happy Birthday, celebrate all those birthday wishes.

Comments

• Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    For any Colombo fans, today would have been the Birthday of Peter falk.

And also Lauren Bacall. Very pleased to share a birthday with these two :)
    The legendary Sam Neill turns 70 today!

J4oW7.gif
    20059519.jpg

Belated Birthday wishes to Sam Neil! Who I will always associate as Dr Alan Grant.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    For any Colombo fans, today would have been the Birthday of Peter falk.
    frontpagecolumbo1.jpg

I thought his was his birthday today - he'd have been 90. I've started a blog on Columbo.

It is also Roald Dahl's birthday today. He'd be 101 today!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Jeremy Irons is 69
    v1.cjs0OTIxNDtqOzE3NDYwOzEyMDA7MjAwMDsyMDQ0

Daniel Lanois 66
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Happy birthday to the original tactleneck wearer, David McCallum!

illya-turtleneck.jpg
    Nick Cave is 60
    Bruce Springsteen is 69.
    edited September 2017 Posts: 45,489
    Jonas Fjeld 65
    And @Thunderfinger is 666.
    Not yet, but I am getting there.
    Not yet, but I am getting there.

I like to think that it's more of a state of mind than an age.
    Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones 73 and 48
    501810558_catherine-zeta-jones-michael-douglas-zoom-83ef2f3b-bd44-43a1-93b3-e721c3929e35.jpg

Mark Hamill 66
    Mark_Hamill_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

U2 41
    Linda Hamilton is 61
    220px-10.17.09LindaHamiltonByLuigiNovi.jpg
    Locklear 56

Chris Reeve wouldve been 65
    Jerry Lee Lewis is 83

Silvio Berlusconi is 82
    Happy Birthday to someone out there in the world...they are turning 65 today,whoever they may be .
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to someone out there in the world...they are turning 65 today,whoever they may be .

@barryt007, happy birthday, old man. When you returned to MI6 a couple years back you quickly became one of my favorite members despite your reputation for madness and debauchery, and I'm proud to call you a friend. Here's to many more returns. ;)

@barryt007, happy birthday, old man. When you returned to MI6 a couple years back you quickly became one of my favorite members despite your reputation for madness and debauchery, and I'm proud to call you a friend. Here's to many more returns. ;)

Aww lovely comments Brady,thanks.
    Although it isn't actually my Birthday,i was just being sarcastic,as everyone was posting Birthday wishes to almost anybody in this thread,at a rapid rate,i thought I would join in and wish a random person a Happy 65th,whoever it may be he he .

Oh and i'm not 65 you cheeky bugger,i'm still 47 until January !! ;)

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Although it isn't actually my Birthday,i was just being sarcastic,as everyone was posting Birthday wishes to almost anybody in this thread,at a rapid rate,i thought I would join in and wish a random person a Happy 65th,whoever it may be he he .

@barryt007, that went over my head, so you'll have to forgive me for the age discrepancy. Your senility made me assume you had a few more years on you. ;)

But in cynicism, we are brothers.

@barryt007, that went over my head, so you'll have to forgive me for the age discrepancy. Your senility made me assume you had a few more years on you. ;)

My senility ?....true,i can see your point there....definitely heading that way !

My senility ?....true,i can see your point there....definitely heading that way !

@barryt007, granted, you've got more of a spiritual senility than a mental or physical one, a hint of, "I'm too old for this s@#$" if you will. Add to that the aforementioned cynical nihilism and we've got quite the brew.

But I see where you come from, and largely am the same personality wise. Like I always say, better to be jaded and self-aware than optimistic through ignorance alone. We see where the world is going because we refuse to avert our eyes, and we rightfully share concerns! ;)

@barryt007, granted, you've got more of a spiritual senility than a mental or physical one, a hint of, "I'm too old for this s@#$" if you will. Add to that the aforementioned cynical nihilism and we've got quite the brew.

But I see where you come from, and largely am the same personality wise. Like I always say, better to be jaded and self-aware than optimistic through ignorance alone. We see where the world is going because we refuse to avert our eyes, and we rightfully share concerns! ;)

Old dog...old tricks...;)

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Happy birthday @barryt007 I like how you're getting your teeth into @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 ;-)
    edited September 2017 Posts: 28,694
    Happy birthday @barryt007 I like how you're getting your teeth into @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 ;-)

@Thunderpussy, he'd better get the use out of his teeth while he can; in a short time they'll be replaced by dentures!

@Thunderpussy, he'd better get the use out of his teeth while he can; in a short time they'll be dentures!

Another one who thinks im 65 and its my Birthday...i'm 47 and my Birthday is in January peeps !!

And I have perfect teeth,not a filling or crown in sight ,so ner ner ner ...he he ;)

edited September 2017 Posts: 28,694

@Thunderpussy, he'd better get the use out of his teeth while he can; in a short time they'll be dentures!

Another one who thinks im 65 and its my Birthday...i'm 47 and my Birthday is in January peeps !!

And I have perfect teeth,not a filling or crown in sight ,so ner ner ner ...he he ;)

See, @barryt007, I'm not the only one who thought you gave off that near octogenarian vibe. Face it, my friend, it's part of your identity now. ;)

Lol! Glad I read this before I did the same in wishing you well.

See, @barryt007, I'm not the only one who thought you gave off that near octogenarian vibe. Face it, my friend, it's part of your identity now. ;)

You young whippersnapper,you ..*shakes fist in a mock aggressive manner,and getting weird looks from my work colleagues*.

RogueAgent wrote: »

Lol! Glad I read this before I did the same in wishing you well.

You can still say something nice about me,i don't mind,Rogue. ;)
    You can still say something nice about me,i don't mind,Rogue. ;)

Well, nobody looks good fishing for compliments. It implies that one never gets any bites elsewhere. ;)
    Marc Bolan was born on this day 70 years ago.