Last TV Show You Watched?

Comments

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Hawaii 5-0: Along Came Joey guest starring beautiful blond Jean Hale from the imitation Bond film classic In Like Flint with James Coburn and Yvonne "Batgirl" Craig.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited September 2017 Posts: 16,330
    The Orville

The second episode was much better than the pilot episode. The bad jokes were toned down a lot without removing it completely. The jokes were better and the drama handled better too. The production quality is amazingly good. Can't wait for more.
  • DrNoDrNo North Hollywood, California, USA
    Watching the finale of Twin Peaks right now.
    Binge watched 8 episodes of the X-Files season four. Last one was Tunguska/Terma two parter.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    @Murdock I agree about The Orville, the second episode was standard
    Star Trek stuff.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    The Orville

Finally got around to seeing the first two episodes. I wasn't very impressed with the first episode. It seemed like they couldn't decide if it was supposed a serious show or a comedy. It was pretty underwhelming. The second episode was much better. It had a nice blend of comedy and drama. I even had a couple of big laughs. Hopefully the rest of the series will be as good as that one. However, I'm not hopeful for the show because it's on FOX and they tend to cancel sci-fi shows even if they have a big fan base.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The Orville

Finally got around to seeing the first two episodes. I wasn't very impressed with the first episode. It seemed like they couldn't decide if it was supposed a serious show or a comedy. It was pretty underwhelming. The second episode was much better. It had a nice blend of comedy and drama. I even had a couple of big laughs. Hopefully the rest of the series will be as good as that one. However, I'm not hopeful for the show because it's on FOX and they tend to cancel sci-fi shows even if they have a big fan base.

Makes you wonder why they even bother in the first place!
    Galavant
    galavantcanren4-700x400.jpg

They only made two seasons of this before it was cancelled. Luckily they put them on Netflix because I just started watching it for the first time and it's pretty funny. It's like a blend of The Princess Bride and Monty Python and the Holy Grail with a musical twist.
  • edited September 2017 Posts: 19,339
    Tin Star

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR28rWuFevMwWYU_Wdrqaciewg4MSSettU-f8xuCamj3Kspy9GG

dims?quality=100&image_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F6f5819e73a869effb734233babf14348%2F205621464%2F170830_browbeat_roth.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg&client=cbc79c14efcebee57402&signature=1d347b7b0c843ff23ef52a879aaed8f7effcdfe6

I had a SKY box-set binge on this series, and watched the whole lot over 2 nights..absolutely brilliant,the best I have seen since GOT.

Tim Roth is excellent in it.
    Jessica Jones - Season 1 - Episodes 1 (AKA Girls Night), 2 (AKA Crush Syndrome), & 3 (AKA It's Called Whiskey)
    Screen-Shot-2015-11-12-at-8.18.24-PM.png?6da836

I finally bought Season1 of Jessica Jones last night and decided to start watching once I got back from the store. It's easily my favorite after Daredevil.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    The Orville
    Episode 3.

Wow that was very interesting. Less jokes than before but the episode was like..Star Trek. It dealt with a controversial and topical subject and it was actually meaningful and taken seriously. There was humor but I felt like I was watching the modern day equivalent to The original series. doing Star Trek the old fashioned way. Very impressed. Looking forward to episode 4 and looking forward to Discovery right around the corner.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited September 2017 Posts: 23,327
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Tin Star

dims?quality=100&image_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F6f5819e73a869effb734233babf14348%2F205621464%2F170830_browbeat_roth.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg&client=cbc79c14efcebee57402&signature=1d347b7b0c843ff23ef52a879aaed8f7effcdfe6

I had a SKY box-set binge on this series, and watched the whole lot over 2 nights..absolutely brilliant,the best I have seen since GOT.

I saw it advertised I'll have to have a look
    Murdock wrote: »
    The Orville
    Episode 3.

Wow that was very interesting. Less jokes than before but the episode was like..Star Trek. It dealt with a controversial and topical subject and it was actually meaningful and taken seriously. There was humor but I felt like I was watching the modern day equivalent to The original series. doing Star Trek the old fashioned way. Very impressed. Looking forward to episode 4 and looking forward to Discovery right around the corner.

I want to watch this though alas no UK airdate as yet
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Star Wars Rebels The Last Battle S3 Episode 6, enjoyable hark back to the Clone Wars been a good season so far.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited September 2017 Posts: 7,854
    Star Wars Rebels The Last Battle S3 Episode 6, enjoyable hark back to the Clone Wars been a good season so far.

You are in for a treat when you get to the last few episodes of the season.

I'm currently watching the final episode of The Night Of. An interesting, if somewhat difficult to follow (granted, I've missed a few moments for bathroom break reasons) show. I intend on giving it a repeat viewing at some point in the future.
    Just finished the first season of Jessica Jones. It's still my second favorite after the DareDevil series. I think I heard season 2 just finished filming. I can't wait for that to release.
    Up next will be Season 2 of DareDevil in preparation of The Punisher.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

Mammon - Season One

I'm all for Nordic drama's, but this one didn't really do it for me.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That tall building you see at the beginning-I worked there for a while.
  • Been slowly working through THE FOLLOWING with Kevin Bacon. This one is well acted but I feel it falls flat sometimes. I can't put my finger on it.
    CrzChris4 wrote: »
    Been slowly working through THE FOLLOWING with Kevin Bacon. This one is well acted but I feel it falls flat sometimes. I can't put my finger on it.

I watched the first season years back and found it to be alright, but nothing overly special. Was going to give the second season a go, but abandoned those plans once I saw it was cancelled.
    I tried to watch the second season, well after I knew it was cancelled, but I just couldn't get into it. I could see why it got cancelled.

I'm currently watching the final episode of The Night Of. An interesting, if somewhat difficult to follow (granted, I've missed a few moments for bathroom break reasons) show. I intend on giving it a repeat viewing at some point in the future.

I watched Imperial Super Commandos episode in Rebels S3, a certain action sequence with
    Mandalorians
    was pretty awesome, we need action like that in the new films.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

I watched Imperial Super Commandos episode in Rebels S3, a certain action sequence with
    Mandalorians
    was pretty awesome, we need action like that in the new films.

Now I'm positive you're in for a treat when you get to the last few episodes.
    And more Mandalorians are in store for season 4 right off the bat.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    16.jpg
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Tin Star

I saw it advertised I'll have to have a look

It's well worth it..its easy to follow and bloody addictive..one of the best I've seen.

Rick and Morty
    3ef2cb37b337beb4e2743e21458b9d86.jpg

I had never seen an episode of this until last night. I always heard good things but never got around to watching it. Caught four episodes last night. While I had some good laughs, it just didn't live up to the hype. I'll check out more episodes to see if I become a big fan like everyone else seems to be.
    DareDevil - Season 2
    upload-4d911_1.jpg?itok=mRKREQoR

I watched this again in preparation for the Punisher series. DareDevil is one of my favorite shows and adding in the Punisher for a season made it amazing. Can't wait for the first season of The Punisher.
    Star trek Discovery episode 3 - excellent scifi
    Will and Grace episode 1 new series, brilliant as always and some naughty comments about the members of the Secret service.
    @QsAssistant, I've never caught an episode of it either, so don't know what all the fuss is about. Too often I sign on to Facebook and see memes and videos of it plastered everywhere, doesn't really get my interest piqued.
    edited October 2017 Posts: 23,327
    Star Trek: The Next Generation working my way through season 2, just watched Manhunt enjoyable Dixon Hill episode one of my favourite holodeck settings. A few episodes to go then season 3, it's a given I'll miss the season finale of season 2 Trek fans will know why Shades of Grey ugh!
    Star Trek: Enterprise Broken Bow enjoyed the feature length opener this time round, it's a shame this show lost its audience early on Enterprise was underrated and found its feet too late.