Batman

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I am ok with it as a one-off alternative what if-story. Other than that , it is the same as seeing Tanner/Kinnear as the new Agent 007. Just dreadful.

Oh, heavens. Tanner would be dead before he even went on his first mission, accidentally shooting himself in the head while trying to load his PPK.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I am ok with it as a one-off alternative what if-story. Other than that , it is the same as seeing Tanner/Kinnear as the new Agent 007. Just dreadful.

Oh, heavens. Tanner would be dead before he even went on his first mission, accidentally shooting himself in the head while trying to load his PPK.

That would please The Wiz. Me, too.
    Kathleen Crowley RIP (played Sophia Starr in old Batman show , whom Penguin planned to marry and steal his own wedding presents as insurance fraud)
  • edited June 2017 Posts: 6,432
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @fire_and_ice
    Thank you for sharing! Great stuff, that.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    @fire_and_ice
    Thank you for sharing! Great stuff, that.

No problem I was impressed by the image clarity, I have never seen most of the stills.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Just seen The Lego Batman Movie

Bloody loved it! Laugh out loud funny with a mass of in-jokes and nods to all the previous Batman incarnations.

When you see a Lego version of the Kraken from the 1980 film, Clash Of The Titans, you just know you're watching a winner!

(And who knew the Fortress of Solitude had a doorbell?!!!)

Bloody loved it! Laugh out loud funny with a mass of in-jokes and nods to all the previous Batman incarnations.

When you see a Lego version of the Kraken from the 1980 film, Clash Of The Titans, you just know you're watching a winner!

It's not released on Dvd or Bluray for two weeks in UK, though is available on HD download tempted to purchase the download.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    edited June 2017 Posts: 3,985

It's not released on Dvd or Bluray for two weeks in UK, though is available on HD download tempted to purchase the download.

I naughtily watched it on a download. But I will be buying it when it's released... :)

I missed it at the cinema.

I naughtily watched it on a download. But I will be buying it when it's released... :)

I missed it at the cinema.

Missed it myself at cinema, though heard some great reviews. If I get it on download and like it I'll end up wanting the Bluray for extra content, I have to stop buying films twice :))
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Adam West and the fate of Batman Vs Two-Face.
    http://13thdimension.com/adam-west-and-the-fate-of-batman-vs-two-face/

The article confirms Adam West completed his work on Batman vs Two-Face. No info on the release date of the film yet.
    Joel Schumacher has finally apologised for Batman and Robin, and for those bat nipples.
    Superman was always better than Batman.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Robertson wrote: »
    Superman was always better than Batman.

:))
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Superman and his costume are America, whereas Batman's costume is embarrassing to look at.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 , I agree with you, but it seems most of what this guy has said on other threads is intended to be contrarian and/or incite something with curt negativity!
  • edited June 2017 Posts: 170
    @peter You just want an echo chamber.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @Robertson , you really do put a smile on my face.
  • edited June 2017 Posts: 170
    @peter And ,
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I'll try @Robertson ... And you try and take deep breaths... Life can be difficult, but you'll overcome whatever obstacles you're presently facing. I believe in you, buddy!
    19145847_1938711532820964_9217246456814236783_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=f2ad4475f85783cc404b5e0421dc195d&oe=59D4B8F9
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Superman and his costume are America, whereas Batman's costume is embarrassing to look at.

@Robertson, America's colors are red, white and blue, not red, blue and piss yellow, but I'll follow you along here on this illogical journey. Batman's costume is purposefully designed to blend in with shadows (he comes out at night, don'tcha know) and often his yellow symbol is a target of kevlar to trick his opponents. It's all about function, essentially, and built around the symbol of a bat. Not every hero can pretend to wave an American flag and subscribe to patriot ideals, as that'd be boring and uninteresting. Too many do that now, and it's a tad cliché.

I just find it so amusing-and slightly pathetic-that you come into a thread for the appreciate of a character just to say, "He's shit" and nothing else. You've got no substance to add, no smart arguments to challenge, no perspective on the issue or character, just the usual random and curt attitude you have on the forum's many threads. Essentially, a lot of expressions of, "Meh." Why not challenge yourself a bit and pursue threads where you can actually talk about the stuff you like? Unless you find complaining and making yourself and others miserable in your company is your idea of a fun pastime.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 I stand by my opinion. Batman is a guy dressed like a bat. He looks ridiculous. And I spend a lot of time talking about television shows I enjoy, so don't be so dishonest.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 I stand by my opinion. Batman is a guy dressed like a bat. He looks ridiculous. And I spend a lot of time talking about television shows I enjoy, so don't be so dishonest.

I see you give a lot of "As" and "Fs" to things. If that counts for you, have at it old chap. Just trying to point out how your time could be better spent here, and how you could be better integrated into the community and appreciated by its members. You've clearly got no shortage of passion, so that's not your issue.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

tumblr_inline_op017kGTqT1teupc5_540.gif

batman-and-robin-1002627.jpg 20 years ago that would have been a valid point
    batman-and-robin-1002627.jpg 20 years ago that would have been a valid point

What's not to love about a good codpiece? Especially a silver one! The one thing that could've only made Nolan's Batman films more iconic and Snyder's BvS a major improvement is the addition of Bat-nipples on the suits. A major oversight on Warner's part. Studio control, my arse!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain

These images beg to differ...

main-qimg-356d2d926339759bc2b6ab87bad21511-c
    1280x720-OAa.jpg
    1992-batmanreturns-3_0.jpg
    1449338-jpg_superman_christopher_reeve.jpg
    batsuit.jpg
    1558874-s.jpg
    batman-vs-superman-5.jpg?w=600

Don't get me wrong, I like Superman's suit well enough, but to say it's better than Batman's is crazy talk. Also, the American colors are not red, yellow, and blue.