SPECTRE: So who's going to play Ernst?

1484950515254»

Comments

JNO wrote: »
    It will be very interesting to see how it´s been made if Oberhauser actually turns out to be dear old Blofeld.

"Hello, James. I am the author of all your pain, your old pal Franz Ober... now, wait a minute. Yeah, yeah. I WAS Oberhauser but in the end I decided it was too lousy a name. I am Ernst Stavro Blofeld nowadays. Fuck, how terrifying name is that? So, James. Forget about the Oberhauser thing. Remember: B-L-O-F-E-L-D. Hell yeah! The author of all your pain."

Sorry for my BAD humour :(|)

We shall see very soon how this all settles!

There's a worse name than Oberhauser. Imagine Denbigh.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    It will be very interesting to see how it´s been made if Oberhauser actually turns out to be dear old Blofeld.

"Hello, James. I am the author of all your pain, your old pal Franz Ober... now, wait a minute. Yeah, yeah. I WAS Oberhauser but in the end I decided it was too lousy a name. I am Ernst Stavro Blofeld nowadays. Fuck, how terrifying name is that? So, James. Forget about the Oberhauser thing. Remember: B-L-O-F-E-L-D. Hell yeah! The author of all your pain."

Welsh for "fortified surrounding", or...."Blo Feld" :-P
    And please don't confirm this! Don't spoil!
    Ludovico wrote: »

Welsh for "fortified surrounding", or...."Blo Feld" :-P
    And please don't confirm this! Don't spoil!

I'm not conforming or denying anything. I don't know how much I can still say in this thread.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,552
    Bill Tanner is Blofeld
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Bill Tanner is Blofeld

Careful, some people might believe you.
  • Well, @RC7 was right all the way ;-).

Makes me wonder though.......Did Waltz sign a contract for a 2nd film?
  • As I read before on this site: <<Rather interestingly, during the talk last night screenplay writer John Logan was reminded by an audience member of a quote that he said some ten years ago that, in his opinion, “Bond should always fight Blofeld”. When pressed on this he gave a wry smile and said “Bond should always fight Blofeld!”.

So can we safely say that this hint is not a rumour? And that the chance is actually very high that dear Ernst Stavro Blofeld will return?. And the big question: Who will play Ernst? Albert Finney? or Ralph Fiennes?

So...I started this topic back in November 2011 with the above opening post :-). Can I say something to Barbara & Michael? Thank. You! :-)
    Well, @RC7 was right all the way ;-).

Makes me wonder though.......Did Waltz sign a contract for a 2nd film?

Not only him. Who said it was going to be a Jekyll & Hyde twist?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

As it turns out, you were close enough.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

As it turns out, you were close enough.

Depressingly close, in fact!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Crazy to see so many people think it would've turned out to be anything other than Waltz as Blofeld. Seemed so obvious from the start.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Crazy to see so many people think it would've turned out to be anything other than Waltz as Blofeld. Seemed so obvious from the start.

Indeed! Bleedin' obvious when you think about it.