The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

Ela come on peeps....i thoughgt CraigBond was fine with that comment....considering watching a Bond film n comments but i dont know......
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Sadly some people these days need everthing explained to them, so have to be
    Reminded that Bond has met Mr White Before. ( Not talking about anyone here, just
    Some average cinema goers )
    Too true @Thunderpussy too true !
  • That comment has no bearing on the film, alas it is exposition.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Hate to sound like an old curmudgeon but many people are too busy, Texting etc on their
    Phones while watching a film, to pay much attention to the story. Hence why you overhear so
    Many questions about " Who's that" .."Why are they there again" ... "When did that happen".
    So in a few films I've noticed the same point being made several times, to counter this
    Problem.
  • Hate to sound like an old curmudgeon but many people are too busy, Texting etc on their
    Phones while watching a film, to pay much attention to the story. Hence why you overhear so
    Many questions about " Who's that" .."Why are they there again" ... "When did that happen".
    So in a few films I've noticed the same point being made several times, to counter this
    Problem.

Valid point it's indictive of modern society

Totally valid...you have to tie people down to watch films nowadays with bloody phones and other crap..
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 6,432
    Drived me mad twenty years ago when people spoke, now it's people checking emails in the cinema
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    That gleeful, impressed look on Bond's face once Q unveils the Vanish in DAD: "Oh very good." He's like a kid in a toy store.
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Shrublands sequences are such fun in TB. Bonds sexual harassments aside
    The music when they are covering the jet in camouflage underwater. Some of Barry's absolute finest. Such intrigue, mystique, and spectacle. Love it!
    Sean's hair piece really becomes noticable during this film. The change from DN to YOLT has always been noticable, but certain scenes in TB you can start noticing the change here.
    just put on SPECTRE now entering the movie's third hour and maddy swann has finally shown up, great Bond girl. can really sense that she is almost on the verge of yawning "my name is...... (YAWN) uhm, uhh madeline swann" absolutely iconic
    htting the four hour mark and Bond's meeting all the evil Google employees... loving the dialogues, nobody remembers DR. NO anyway
    Bond's brother killed all of Bond's women? M, Vesper and Fields? I always forget it always shocks me, whudda twist
    the movie will be over soon i'm sure
    okay i just checked 2 more hours left in this puppy let me go take my medicien and LETS DO THIS
    okay I was wrong 3 hours but still. okay Bond just busted out the Moroccan base in 30 seconds flat, wow
    so is Olbermann actually Ernst Blofeld or not? Christoph Waltz said he wasn't in an interview before the movie so I'm wondering will we get that answered in Bond 25 in 2020. either way i'm excited
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    @JediDunch. Please stop spamming the forum.
    i'm an IMDB refugee, what is this Trump's America?

Anyway Christopher Waltz a man of great talent Blofeld not even wincing a little at the scar on his face, he is a champ, great acting
    Blofeld: "Save yourself... or save the girl, 007!"

okay i just chekced there's still 4 hours left I have to turn this off and go to bed
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited March 2017 Posts: 14,899
    JediDunch wrote: »
    i'm an IMDB refugee, what is this Trump's America?

Anyway Christopher Waltz a man of great talent Blofeld not even wincing a little at the scar on his face, he is a champ, great acting

If you think that gets you a free lunch or get out of jail free card, then think again.
    Spamming is spamming, and it certainly isn't tolerated on this forum.
    as I always say nothing is free forever @benny and I certainly don't want a free lunch or an easy prison sentence. Can I just make one post in the futuer for when I finish SPECTRE tomorrow?
    Get off my thread mate..you heard @benny ..u keep doing this and he will ban u..
    Just watching TWINE while my girlfriend is watching something else and thoroughly enjoying it....the caviar factory shootout i always love,but i know im in the minority....the way BrosnanBond takes out all of Electra's men and the 2 helicopters is seriously impressive and under-rated imo...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Just watching TWINE while my girlfriend is watching something else and thoroughly enjoying it....the caviar factory shootout i always love,but i know im in the minority....the way BrosnanBond takes out all of Electra's men and the 2 helicopters is seriously impressive and under-rated imo...
    Agreed.
    barryt007 wrote: »

I enjoy it, as well, particularly the way Bond books it around the entire area, jumping and running from dock to dock to take out all the helicopters and bad guys.
    Thanks chaps..at least i'm not alone ...i seriously don't know why TWINE gets the bum-rap it does..i always enjoy it...
    It's my second favorite outing of Brosnan's. It's fluctuated over the last couple of decades for me, but overall, I've been looking upon it more favorably lately.