The Next American President Thread (2016)

Comments

What Clinton will do, will Effekt Europe and the Rest of the world as mich as the US. Europe will be the battleground. How naive to think, it wont. Just Shows, how Little some here actually know.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Murdock wrote: »
    We have a Blofeld and no James Bond...

On the contrary. Blofeld was intelligent. Trump is Goldfinger. A pompous ass who believes he can get away with anything while his fingerprints are on everything.

He could also be Elliot Carver.
    chrisisall wrote: »
    I vote for Trump as Max Zorin.

I see Roger Ailes as our Elliot Carver. If Trump gets to be Max Zorin does that make Sarah Palin our MayDay? And for those who (unlike 0Brady) are unaware, Lex Luthor was actually President of the USA...at about the same time as GW Bush's first term here on Earth Prime. Truth, as ever, is stranger than fiction...even in Germanlady's world.

@BeatlesSansEarmuffs

Trump is Goldfinger
    Mike Pence is Oddjob
    Kellyanne Conway is Fiona Volpe
    Steve Bannon is Elliot Carver
    Corey Lewandowski is Elvis
    Chris Christie is Grischka
    Rudy Giuliani is Mischka
    Putin is General Orlov
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 3,564
    How some of you actually still fear/believe Trump will be President is quite amusing.

But Jason, hadn't you heard? The election is rigged! Trump doesn't need a brother -- he's got Putin! (And all the best words...)

• Murdock wrote: »

On the contrary. Blofeld was intelligent. Trump is Goldfinger. A pompous ass who believes he can get away with anything while his fingerprints are on everything.

I see Roger Ailes as our Elliot Carver. If Trump gets to be Max Zorin does that make Sarah Palin our MayDay? And for those who (unlike 0Brady) are unaware, Lex Luthor was actually President of the USA...at about the same time as GW Bush's first term here on Earth Prime. Truth, as ever, is stranger than fiction...even in Germanlady's world.

@BeatlesSansEarmuffs

Trump is Goldfinger
    Mike Pence is Oddjob
    Rudy Giuliani is Mischka
    Putin is General Orlov

Corey Lewandowski needs a wig. Chris Christie is both Mischka AND Grishka. (Oooh, a gratuitous "fat" joke. Turn in your Political Correctness card, @Beatles!) And can Newt Gingrich be Jaws?
    Germanlady wrote: »
    What Clinton will do, will Effekt Europe and the Rest of the world as mich as the US. Europe will be the battleground. How naive to think, it wont. Just Shows, how Little some here actually know.

I know that the Marvel Comics Universe is currently undergoing a Civil War over whether or not the future is fixed and predictable, or not. And I know whose side you'd be on, GL. I'll bet that's more than YOU know... ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Can we have a Snake Oil salesperson come in and try to sell why Trump would be a genuinely good choice for president?

No fear mongering reasons either. :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

@BeatlesSansEarmuffs

Trump is Goldfinger
    Mike Pence is Oddjob
    Rudy Giuliani is Mischka
    Putin is General Orlov

Corey Lewandowski needs a wig. Chris Christie is both Mischka AND Grishka. (Oooh, a gratuitous "fat" joke. Turn in your Political Correctness card, @Beatles!) And can Newt Gingrich be Jaws?

@BeatlesSansEarmuffs, how could I forget Gingrich?! I picture Gregg Beam when I think of him. Both men are walking slime that I can't help but want to punch.
  • Good point. You can't punch Jaws in the face without hurting your fist. Moore tried...once.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    More like 2 or 3 times. ;)
    Good point. You can't punch Jaws in the face without hurting your fist. Moore tried...once.

And Gingrich can't be incapacitated by a blonde pig-tailed lady with braces...in space. So there's also that.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    edited October 2016 Posts: 5,979
    Germanlady wrote: »

She is infinitely better than the alternative. And no, that is not hyperbole.
    yes but Trump doesn't have a brother who will rig the results, so don't worry.

While there is truth--and some much-needed humor--in your statement, it is scary that the Florida election was as close as it was. We have our fair share of highly devout, low-information voters in this country, and that is truly frightening. My country does not need a Brexit-like surprise right now; eight years of Bush and what he did to our Supreme Court and overseas was enough.

@BeatlesSansEarmuffs

Trump is Goldfinger
    Mike Pence is Oddjob
    Rudy Giuliani is Mischka
    Putin is General Orlov

Luciana would slap you for that one. LOL.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Trump is Silva and M is Hillary (SF)

Is the election over yet?
    IGUANNA wrote: »
    Is the election over yet?

Not yet. But neither are the Morthsiders. Enter Chappie. Turn out the lights.

World-Series-Indians-Cubs-Baseball164-1704x1254.jpeg

I don't follow baseball Fleiter my friend.
  • Trump is Silva and M is Hillary (SF)

I thought Hillary was going to be Margaret Thatcher. Trump = Goldfinger is a keeper.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Hillary is Klebb. Right down to the military style outfits.

Huma may in fact be Tatiana. An unwitting stooge who thinks she's doing all for Uncle Sam (standing in for mother Russia) when in fact her bosses ambitions are far more nefarious. She'll soon be thrown under the bus, like her film counterpart.
    bondjames wrote: »

You're going for the obvious there, @bondjames. I'd hoped for something a little more unexpected in your casting choices. Oh well, From Arkansas With Love it is, then. Does Bill get to be Kronstein or Grant?
    edited October 2016 Posts: 23,883

You're going for the obvious there, @bondjames. I'd hoped for something a little more unexpected in your casting choices. Oh well, From Arkansas With Love it is, then. Does Bill get to be Kronstein or Grant?
    Obama is Blofeld, Bill is Kronstein, and Uncle Joe is Grant (after all, he wants to take 'Trump, Donald Trump' behind the gym for a beat down).
    GVvJ3Cm.jpg
  • "T,DT" doesn't have a briefcase and has no IDEA what wine to drink when eating fish. He ends up dead in that behind the gym beatdown. Movie over.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Good lord, you can tell how many people actually hate Bond, if they're comparing Trump to him.

Obama is Blofeld, Bill is Kronstein, and Uncle Joe is Grant (after all, he wants to take 'Trump, Donald Trump' behind the gym for a beat down).
    GVvJ3Cm.jpg

Wouldn't Joe be Bond in this case and Trump Grant, since we both know which man would be getting their head bashed behind the gym due their inflated ego and overestimation of their own abilities? Biden would rip Trump's silver spoon from his mouth, bang him in the temples with it to disorient him, rip off his rubbish hair and stuff it down his mouth until he choked on it. Then Biden would loot his corpse and take all the fake wraps of 100 dollar bills Trump carries around to impress people (they're actually Monopoly money) and call him "old man" before leaving.

[End of scene]
    Trump will strangle you with the essence of time.
  • Good lord, you can tell how many people actually hate Bond, if they're comparing Trump to him.

There's only one person making that false comparison. The rest of us are trying to persuade him what a mistake he's making.
    "T,DT" doesn't have a briefcase and has no IDEA what wine to drink when eating fish. He ends up dead in that behind the gym beatdown. Movie over.
    The Donald disagrees
    Trump%252BInternational%252BHotel%252BTower%252BLas%252BVegas%252B1gPPs1VaWr4l.jpg

He looks like a bloated orange pigeon.
    "T,DT" doesn't have a briefcase and has no IDEA what wine to drink when eating fish. He ends up dead in that behind the gym beatdown. Movie over.
    The Donald disagrees
    Trump%252BInternational%252BHotel%252BTower%252BLas%252BVegas%252B1gPPs1VaWr4l.jpg

Herr Drumpf is not eating fish with that wine. He's eating Taco Bell.
    edited October 2016 Posts: 28,694
    IGUANNA wrote: »
    Trump will strangle you with the essence of time.

Trump is a perfect mishmash of all the 60s Bond villains and their disgusting traits.

He overcompensates for his massive lapse in abilities and tries to act like he's without a nation, a free agent, like Dr. No (though barely a tenth as intelligent). He overestimates his own abilities when around more capable, and more intelligent people like Grant. He thinks buying expensive things and owning material objects makes him the best guy in the room like Goldfinger. He thinks he's actually attractive to younger women like Largo feels about Domino, and both he and Largo are super creepy around women who want nothing to do with him (Largo also seems the type to walk in on young ones when they're changing too). And like Blofeld in OHMSS, he underestimates the abilities of a woman, who helps to usurp his ego.
    Good lord, you can tell how many people actually hate Bond, if they're comparing Trump to him.

There's only one person making that false comparison. The rest of us are trying to persuade him what a mistake he's making.
    Trump lacks the eloquence or style to be Bond. He dresses like the manager of a used car sales lot (on a good day) and when he opens his mouth, he sounds like a pig gobbling at the trough.
  • IGUANNA wrote: »
    He looks like a bloated orange pigeon.

With a really, really bad comb-over.
    He's also kind of weird, like Charles Gray's Blofeld. :)

When is the election again? November 20?
This discussion has been closed.