The Next American President Thread (2016)

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    bondjames wrote: »
    rSTIZHr.jpg

We've got a Lex Luthor, but no Superman.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    We have a Blofeld and no James Bond...
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    My Wife is so disgusted by BOTH Hill & Stump that she's actually considering writing Bernie in and letting the chips fall where they may. :-O
    I myself will be be voting for Clinton as the lesser of two fairly extreme evils...
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Murdock wrote: »

On the contrary. Blofeld was intelligent. Trump is Goldfinger. A pompous ass who believes he can get away with anything while his fingerprints are on everything.

He could also be Elliot Carver.
    Or Gustav Graves.
    I vote for Trump as Max Zorin.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    c2f0ea8dcc6ff45fa8ff5e8cf979ce55.jpg

Jason Vorhees, the sane choice. Vorhees 2016.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    chrisisall wrote: »
    My Wife is so disgusted by BOTH Hill & Stump that she's actually considering writing Bernie in and letting the chips fall where they may. :-O
    I myself will be be voting for Clinton as the lesser of two fairly extreme evils...
    The truly depressing fact is that we've come to a point where it's really a "lesser of two evil" game.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    On the contrary:
    TIBmW1p.png
    jake24 wrote: »
    The truly depressing fact is that we've come to a point where it's really a "lesser of two evil" game.
    Yes.
    Since I turned voting age my voting has always been for who I perceive will get (or by inaction allow) the smaller # of innocents killed during their reign... and it keeps getting more and more difficult.
    8-|
    On the contrary:
    TIBmW1p.png
    Is that supposed to be funny or just darkly satirical?
    Take your pick.
    My pick is Bernie.
    My pick is Bernie.
    Always a good choice.
    HdboHvL.jpg
    On the contrary:
    TIBmW1p.png
    Effective immediately, your Bond fandom licence is revoked, and I require you to hand over your username. Now. I need hardly remind you that you're still bound by the Official Secrets Act.
  • Murdock for the win.
    Well, I guess that's a farewell to arms.

Quickly jumps over the balcony and out of the thread after delivering a few well placed kicks and punches.
  • Murdock wrote: »

On the contrary. Blofeld was intelligent. Trump is Goldfinger. A pompous ass who believes he can get away with anything while his fingerprints are on everything.

He could also be Elliot Carver.
    I vote for Trump as Max Zorin.

I see Roger Ailes as our Elliot Carver. If Trump gets to be Max Zorin does that make Sarah Palin our MayDay? And for those who (unlike 0Brady) are unaware, Lex Luthor was actually President of the USA...at about the same time as GW Bush's first term here on Earth Prime. Truth, as ever, is stranger than fiction...even in Germanlady's world.

Quickly jumps over the balcony and out of the thread after delivering a few well placed kicks and punches.

The only difference is, I'm not old and afraid of being seen by too many people. :))

:)) Well played.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    The emails is the one issue that
    I now hope that Donald Trump wins. I don't trust the Clintons as far as I could throw them. America needs something different and Trump, a non-politician, fits that bill. Hillary Clinton is more of the same and she is already tainted by the actions of Bill Clinton. I don't believe in political dynasties and anyway, we already had that with the Bushes.

I fail to see how a non-politician acting in a political sphere is suddenly something people think will be a-okay.

The last time I checked, you don't hire an accountant to do your plumbing. If it's not done right, you'll be swimming in more shit than before.

The politicians had their chances and they blew it time after time after time. It's the politicians who are the amateurs in my view.

With all the factors that exist in this world that can affect the stability of a nation in its many shades, it's a generalization and an embarrassing one at that to simply place all blame at the feet of politicians. I know it's "hip" to hate them these days, but it's quite non-sensical on the whole.

It's no mistake that the biggest group of people calling for this so-called Trump "change" are the uneducated.

Well, I'm educated and I'm calling for it, but then I don't have a vote so who will care?

It's easy to talk about supporting a madman when it's not your country. Trump speaks at a fourth-grade reading level. Do you really want someone with his level of intelligence wielding influence in the world?
    echo wrote: »
    It's easy to talk about supporting a madman when it's not your country. Trump speaks at a fourth-grade reading level. Do you really want someone with his level of intelligence wielding influence in the world?

That's 90% of this thread. People who won't even be affected by the outcome of the election.

That's 90% of this thread. People who won't even be affected by the outcome of the election.
    Sorry man, everyone will be affected...
    #-o

#-o

US Primarily.

#-o

US Primarily.

But of course.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Almost at the finish line. Interesting to see how low the next few days can go.

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    How some of you actually still fear/believe Trump will be President is quite amusing.
    edited October 2016 Posts: 16,330
    After the colossal F*** up that was George W. Bush's presidency, we don't need the sequel to that with Trump.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited October 2016 Posts: 9,020
    yes but Trump doesn't have a brother who will rig the results, so don't worry.
    yes but Trump doesn't have a brother who will rig the results, so don't worry.
    There was a video I saw a long time ago, I forget what it was about but one thing I remember about was but someone in it said "Screw the rules, I have money!" Wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump went that route.
This discussion has been closed.