The Next American President Thread (2016)

Comments

I seem to have found a thread for 5 year olds.....
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Well some five year olds can be very precocious ;)
  • MyNameIsMyBondRnMyNameIsMyBondRn WhereYouLeastExpectMeToBe
    Well some five year olds can be very precocious ;)

-You mean; When Donald Trump was 5 Years old!?..perhaps.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    For those who missed it, the opening night of the DNC demonstrated why Trump has a chance. The Dems are almost as divided as the Republicans. They had an opportunity to unite and throw their weight behind Clinton, to get some momentum going, and the dim-witted Bernie supporters squashed it. You know it's bad when a comedian (Sarah Silverman) has to tell people (Berners) they're being ridiculous. Afterward, during interviews, many said they still would not vote for Hillary, even though Bernie has told his supporters to get behind Clinton.
    It really is a crazy old world. ;)
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Good job to the Bernie supporters for sticking to their principles and keeping things nice and split. Keep f%cking that chicken.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I've always felt that those caught not leveling with the American people (no matter how well intentioned they may be) were going to get truly 'berned' badly this year, and so both campaigns will have to watch it from now on.

This Russia talk reminds me of the fear mongering pre-Brexit, and it's a big mistake. Folks aren't interested in side shows and distractions, just problem identification, empathy and real solutions.

Clinton will move ahead of Trump again after this week is over. I am 100% certain of it. Then it will be up to the debates, which will be crucial.
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 11,119
    bondjames wrote: »
    I've always felt that those caught not leveling with the American people (no matter how well intentioned they may be) were going to get truly 'berned' badly this year, and so both campaigns will have to watch it from now on.

This Russia talk reminds me of the fear mongering pre-Brexit, and it's a big mistake. Folks aren't interested in side shows and distractions, just problem identification, empathy and real solutions.

Clinton will move ahead of Trump again after this week is over. I am 100% certain of it. Then it will be up to the debates, which will be crucial.

Trump will win now. I have given up already. Have fun with The Donald upcoming 4 years. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Congrats everyone.
    edited July 2016 Posts: 23,883

Trump will win now.
    Trump is well known to shoot himself in the foot, and he will do so again, of that I have no doubt.

The media circus (so called 'journalists') will make hay out of stories from now until November on both sides to keep it interesting and close. It will go up and it will go down. That is the nature of a campaign these days. It's all about the 'ratings'.

Only in the last few weeks will we know for sure which direction this is going to go. It will break for one candidate decisively. I'm beginning to think this might not be so close at the end of it all, but from now until November, it will be and only because the media will make it so.
    Ah ! Nothing but good times ahead ! :))

Trump will win now.

Thats great to hear coming from you. Peace and love. :)>-
    I'm retraining as a bricklayer ;) plenty of work coming with that wall of his.
    It will be built by so called 'illegals' most likely, since they are paying for it.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Saw this tweet earlier today and it came with the text and picture below:

"You know when sometimes suddenly everything sort of starts to make sense? Well this is Trump's mother..."

Mary%2BTrump.jpg

• edited July 2016 Posts: 4,619

:)) =)) :))
    Don't expect a convention bounce for Clinton.
    Mexico has the same problem as the Middle East - bad culture. Drugs and gangs and government corruption. I sympathize with those trying to flee, but in the words of the great Thomas Sowell; if you want a path to citizenship, step one is don't break into the country.

:)) =)) :))
    Don't expect a convention bounce for Clinton.

=))
    The big gun is speaking tomorrow. The 'oceans will begin to slow' and the 'planet will begin to heal'. He will turn it around.
    Trump for the win!! Trump Trump TRUMP!!

I thought it would have been a bit disrespectful to have a Trump in the
    Oval office ;)
    Correct. However, the alternative isn't all that better it would seem.

Welcome to the darkside, Gustav. Members are required to wear one of these rings at all times.
    ..... and it doesn't go on your finger ! :P
    Oval office ;)

No. He will be the BEST president ever. He will be better than Nixon and Nixon together.
    edited July 2016 Posts: 23,883
    Oval office ;)

No. He will be the BEST president ever. He will be better than Nixon and Nixon together.
    No, it is Clinton who will be better than Nixon. That is the one thing I can assure you of.
    Oval office ;)

No, it is Clinton who will be better than Nixon. That is the one thing I can assure you of.

Nono NO. Trump will be better. How dare you. That vile manwoman named Clinton.
    I have to admit not being American so only seeing reports on the news etc. I didn't
    realise how like " Nixon" Hillary is. She is an "operator " so could possibly do business
    with Putin and others ?
    If she wins (still most likely) I'm pretty sure she will make Nixon look like a saint when it's all said and done, and that's because the other side will make it their #1 mission in life to vilify her and she will play into it. Good thing Tim Kaine can take over at a moment's notice, because he may have to.
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 11,119
    If she wins (still most likely) I'm pretty sure she will make Nixon look like a saint when it's all said and done, and that's because the other side will make it their #1 mission in life to vilify her and she will play into it. Good thing Tim Kaine can take over at a moment's notice, because he may have to.

Trump will win. How deranged are you to say Clinton will win :-). Trump! I agree though that Trump will be as transparent and kind and empathic as both Roosevelt and Obama. Trust me.
This discussion has been closed.