Tomorrow Never Dies game (1999)

2»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    While GE and TWINE on the N64 were what I really grew up with, TND on the PS1 was the first title I got when I first purchased the system, oddly enough, and I loved it so much. It totally blew my little brain away at the time, how I was playing missions that I had previously witnessed on screen. It was very fun.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    It was my second Bond game. I liked it but was disappointed by how short it was compared to GoldenEye. It's a shame Rare didn't make Tomorrow Never Dies. It could have been amazing.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Rare was offered but they turned it down. I still would love to get a glimpse of the direct sequel to Tomorrow Never Dies that MGM Interactive was working on. We have screenshots, yes, which featured both first and third person elements, along with levels of skiing and swimming that were absent from Black Ops Entertainment's tie-in. We have that video of Desmond Llewellyn briefing about the game in less than thirty seconds or so. But, we've never seen actual footage, sadly. I wonder if any of the MI-6 site people have information on it. I would love to see how far they made it to that game...
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 229
    Got a video from a friend who has a clip of a 1999 beta version which shows the alternate shot of Dr. Kaufman. The reason they changed it is because his arms looked very buggy so instead of fixing this they made a loop of the second shot of him in the final. Notice the whole shot has a very unfinished look.
  • I think it was Twine on playstation but a memory I will always treasure is getting my late Grandfather to have a go, and he kept on shooting Q and failing the training!
    I think it was Twine on playstation but a memory I will always treasure is getting my late Grandfather to have a go, and he kept on shooting Q and failing the training!
    Tomorrow Never Dies. Mission: Convoy.

• ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
    I remember playing GoldenEye and The World Is Not Enough, particularly the latter, but not this one.
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 79
    I think it was Twine on playstation but a memory I will always treasure is getting my late Grandfather to have a go, and he kept on shooting Q and failing the training!

Yes that's it. Thanks mate. Sad that Desmond himself died in a car crash around this time.

Yes that's it. Thanks mate. Sad that Desmond himself died in a car crash around this time.
    You're welcome, my friend. And agreed, that day, the world had lost a great man.
    I don’t love Tomorrow never dies but the music is great
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Risico007 wrote: »
    I don’t love Tomorrow never dies but the music is great

I agree, I love the music to this game.
    It’s a nasty little game. But, seeing it was my first ever Bond game, I have a nostalgic soft spot for it.
    In my attempt to play at least new to me bond games as I await Bond 25 I just played and beat the world is not enough for ps1 so now Tomorrow never dies