Going away or coming back?

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @CommanderRoss!

You didn't miss too much. As usual, some indecent exposure lawsuits against @Thunderfinger, but nothing too serious besides that. ;-)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    @CommanderRoss!

You didn't miss too much. As usual, some indecent exposure lawsuits against @Thunderfinger, but nothing too serious besides that. ;-)

If you are referring to my 140 closed threads with selfies in and out of my underwear, 141st time s a charm.
    @Thunderfinger, you were 'TouchMyButtons' in a previous life? ;-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2016 Posts: 28,694
    Well, I'm back after a rather adventurous flying trip (bag is still under way) and some great partying in Brazil. Will try to catch up on events here the coming days.

@CommanderRoss, happy to hear you had a good time and returned safe and sound. Did you get promoted up from commander during your escapades, by any chance?
    @Thunderfinger, you were 'TouchMyButtocks' in a previous life? ;-)

No, who is that?
    @Thunderfinger, if you don't know, I'd rather we kept it that way. ;-)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Thanks peeps! Good to hear it were only 140 tries in three weeks. @Thunderfinger, you're slacking!
    @OBrady I thought that was in the stars, but they called it off at the last moment. Something to do with a fare well party of which I honestly can't remember anything. Claiming it thus didn't happen doesn't seem to work...
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    @Thunderfinger, you were 'TouchMyButtocks' in a previous life? ;-)

No, who is that?

You really don't want to know! A major troll from a few years ago.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I think he knew. Thunderfinger has been here before I was even born. :P
    That was a very happy occasion on this site.
    @Thunderfinger's birth is called 'the big bang' by us, scientists.
    I think we got the uhhh Thrust of it @DarthDimi. ;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @Thunderfinger's birth is called 'the big bang' by us, scientists.
    No, the big bang was nine months before, and just after there was the second coming. His growing in the womb is known as the Hadean Eon. His birth is known as the start of the Archean age.

See, @Thunders brings science and religion together......
    Science and religion- both equally stupid.
    @Thunderfinger clings only to beer.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    And Cheese !.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
    Good to have you back @BondJasonBond006. I've missed your sparkling personality. :)
    Yes, welcome back to our community, @BondJasonBond006!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    fawlty_towers.jpg

'We are informing you of the return of @BondJasonBond006'

Splendid! Welcome back, friend!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Where the hell have you been?
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    I hope your other half isn't on here to read that, haha. Welcome back.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    jake24 wrote: »

according to @thunderfinger in jail...where I'm actually still in, as I am married :P
    Belmarsh, perhaps?

according to @thunderfinger in jail...where I'm actually still in, as I am married :P
    Belmarsh, perhaps?

No, Dragonpol Island. :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2016 Posts: 28,694
    Welcome back @BourneJasonBond006 @BondJasonBourne006 @BourneJamesBond006 @BourneJamesBourne006 @BondJasonBond006! You were bourne to post here, and bound to come back to Bond eventually. I hope that in the time that you've been gone you've found supremacy in your identity, and escaped any ultimatum imposed against you.
    Well folks, the time has come for me to hang it up...for good. I've been generally inactive around here over the past year or 2 anyhow, but I keep popping in now and then. I've had a great time here discussing, dissecting, and dismantling all things 007 with fellow enthusiasts. I feel like I've said my 'piece', and have added everything I could possibly add to the conversation at this point. You are all fine people so I leave with good memories. I've just got too many responsibilities to take care of at the moment with work and family, and it's just in my nature that I must step away completely, otherwise I keep coming back. In the the event that Bond25 is at OHMSS/FRWL levels of excellence, I may be tempted to make a return. But until then, fare thee well chaps. Thanks for the good times and laughs. All the best.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks for everything, @JBFan626, and I'm wishing you the best of luck in the future! Hopefully you do manage to pop back in in a few years time once 'Bond 25' is really gearing up.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Yes, Never say Never. ;) best wishes @JBFan626