Going away or coming back?

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    @haserot permission to stand down denied.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Should @haserot come back?

normal_vlcsnap-712997.jpg

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Should @haserot come back?

pic_evote.png

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    chrisisall wrote: »
    @haserot permission to stand down denied.

Again, the mod's stamp of approval has been given on this: the rules deny you access to leave.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2015 Posts: 17,813
    @haserot I beseech you not to leave! I enjoy reading your posts and think we would be genuinely poorer here as a community with your absence.

I know you had thought of leaving before but fortunately for us you came back. You are one of the 'original' members of our community, a founding father if you will and I for one would miss you.

Please don't despair, many good people here do like you very much and I'm happy to count myself in that number. Send me a PM and we can talk further if you wish.

Please don't make a rash decision you'll regret. There's still time to reconsider things. I've been where you are before - you're not alone. Did I give up? No! Like the Craig Bond I bounced back twice as keen. Don't let the bastards get you down! ;)

As a show of solidarity with you I'm changing my avatar image to something you may recall we discussed via PM. :)

And finally I really hope and pray that this inspires you to return to your friends here soon...

WUAuPCSLgr.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I'm all for a little break to let off some steam but I'd never resort to leaving, let alone delete my own posts. You don't need to go @haserot. We all have our bad days. Now take a rest, then when you return, put that Drax icon back up and get back to posting and stop deleting your posts! You are not nothing, you are something! A big something to this forum and you leaving, creates a void. You have an assignment.You will carry it out like any other. Please come back!
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    @haserot, someone mentioned that you made this for MI6?
    collecting_mi6_confidential_2016_promo.jpg
    This is amazing art! Extremely clever and imaginative. Would happily hang this on my wall.
    @haserot, someone mentioned that you made this for MI6?
    collecting_mi6_confidential_2016_promo.jpg
    This is amazing art! Extremely clever and imaginative. Would happily hang this on my wall.

I certainly wouldn't call that laughable by any stretch of the imagination, @haserot! Brilliant work.
  • SerialHitmanSerialHitman Plotting my revenge
    edited December 2015 Posts: 45
    Merry Christmas everyone, I'm off for 2 weeks, see you in 2016.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I am not going anywhere, but MC to anyone who does.
    MC to all.
    MC indeed.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    MC to all, although I'm more a Bah Humbug ! Myself.
  • SerialHitmanSerialHitman Plotting my revenge
    Merry Christmas everyone, I'm off for 2 weeks, see you in 2016.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years, I have returned from my break.

Welcome back @SerialHitman
    Being a serial hitman is a busy life. Killed anyone famous?
    I'm gone.
    No, you re not.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I'm gone.
    Like 'forever' gone? Why?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'm gone.
    Qué pasa?
    edited January 2016 Posts: 23,559
    Don't be silly.

I so hate it when religion comes between us.
    chrisisall wrote: »
    I'm gone.
    Like 'forever' gone? Why?
    Yeah, where you going @Dragonpol? What happened?
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    edited January 2016 Posts: 4,422
    @Dragonpol got in a fight with two atheists on another thread. I'm sure he'll return once he has calm down. After all, who are we going to rely on for Gardener related info? The community needs you!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    As a Christian myself I try not to get into topics about religion online because things tend to always get out of hand. Messy business.
    royale65 wrote: »
    @Dragonpol got in a fight with two atheists on another thread.
    Who are you callin' an atheist?
    :P
    I know we're told to Never Send Flowers, But right now @Dragonpol needs them. Get back here right now! Murdock won't let anymore members leave this site!
    2643244d0c8ef8c5acb4cebca6ede12008806a2e.gif
    Folks, with all respect, those discussions did not get messy for once. The arguments were stated in a very calm and not at all insulting way.
    I hope it's only a short break for @Dragonpol He was very welcoming and helpful to me.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Religion comes between fellow humans far too much; quite a shame. I hope nobody had the audacity to call @Dragonpol Miss Stephanie Broadchest. That would only add insult to injury.
  • edited January 2016 Posts: 4,622
    doubleoego wrote: »
    As a Christian myself I try not to get into topics about religion online because things tend to always get out of hand. Messy business.
    If doesn't have to be, but when you've got someone as ignorant, fanatical and religion obsessed as @ludovico barging around derailing as many threads as he can with his dipshit blathering then Houston you have a problem.
    Any message board will always have a diverse community of both Christian and agnostic types, but who don't feel the need to club each other over the head with their beliefs, but this board is polluted by one particular A-Hole, who in real-life is clearly not socialized.
    Maybe he got diddled bya priest when he was young. Who knows. But it truly is difficult to imagine anyone more ignorant of the subject matter they obsess over than @CountLudovicoVonFanaticstein.
    He claims he is persecuted for his atheist beliefs, blissfully unaware that plenty of others on this board, have agnostic beliefs yet manage to mix quite normally, with those of other beliefs.
    Civilized discourse I guess, but maybe hard to do when you've crossed over into nutterville.
    @dragonpol take a break. It's big world.
    Ignoramuses like him aren't worth the trouble.