Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

• Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Also, it appears a final 2:12 minute trailer has been classified, possibly to be released during the Super Bowl??

Caf8N4OWIAA3Jh5.png
    http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/recentclasstrailers.aspx
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Batman v Superman's sterling promotional campaign continues with these two clever commercials for Turkish Airlines, a company that will apparently feature in the film universe.

There's one for Metropolis:

And also one for Gotham:

I thought they were quite fun, and I'd prefer to see more stuff like this than additional TV spots and trailers that just keep rehashing a lot of the same material.
  • edited February 2016 Posts: 1,595
    God, Jesse Eisenberg..............

I'm behind the Affleck casting, and I know I can't judge it before I see the movie, but Eisenberg is so bad in all of the promo material I've seen.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I see Batman TAS Bruce Wayne in that promo.
    batmananimateseries85.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    God, Jesse Eisenberg..............

I'm behind the Affleck casting, and I know I can't judge it before I see the movie, but Eisenberg is so bad in all of the promo material I've seen.

This. One of the reasons why it's hard for me to get behind this film and support it, among many other reasons. I want it to be good, but I have this awful feeling that it will disappoint.
    Batman v Superman's sterling promotional campaign continues with these two clever commercials for Turkish Airlines, a company that will apparently feature in the film universe.

DC is doing a pretty good job at creating a "lived-in" world. The prequel comics did a decent job at that too. Here they are if you haven't read them.

Chapter 1:
    http://imgur.com/a/3Lb3d

Chapter 2:
    http://imgur.com/a/iLPwq

Chapter 3:
    http://imgur.com/a/FAMjn

Chapter 4:
    http://imgur.com/a/gBmAz

Chapter 5:
    http://imgur.com/a/L6By5
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Holy shit, Ben Affleck is a f*cking BADASS.
  • edited February 2016 Posts: 4,813
    Edit
    Aw beat me by a minute! ;)

That opening makes me really want a solo Batfleck movie more than ever!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The new trailer is much better done (though still poorly edited) than the last one, but damn, all that CG and the trailers have revealed too much as it is.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Very impressive. I'm pumped for this now, despite some lingering doubts. I hope they don't give anything more away though. We've seen a lot from this film already it seems.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I think I'll be watching this movie for Batfleck alone, he seems to be the best part of this movie.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    This clip of batman fighting those goons is the best cinematic version of batman I've ever seen and u don't say that lightly.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited February 2016 Posts: 10,588

This has re-established my excitement for this film. My absolute favourite out of all the trailers released.
    Finally a trailer for this that gets me interested!!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2016 Posts: 12,459
    That's a GREAT trailer, and I'm looking forward to this film now. :)
    This is still the leaked one, right?
    Batman v superman looks amazing
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Calling it now, Jeremy Irons is my favorite live action Alfred. This movie is looking great now.
    Sean Pertwee and Jeremy Ironside look to be my favourite Alfreds.
    edited February 2016 Posts: 11,139
    This definitely inspired from the Arkham games.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• This is going to be Fricking Awesome.

• RC7RC7
    doubleoego wrote: »

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Exactly what I thought when I saw it.
  • doubleoego wrote: »

giphy.gif

'Can you smell what the BATS been cooking! Rock bottom!'

The trailer looked really good until Superman showed up. Eisenberg's Lex Luthor really seems like he's going to be an annoying character.
    edited February 2016 Posts: 1,257
    Excellent trailer! Some are claiming this trailer is attached to Deadpool which I am seeing tonight. I sure hope it is because I'm dying to see the audience's reaction!

I'm loving this Arkham syled Batman. It even appears he is using something along the lines of the Disruptor from the games.

See the red devices attached to the goons' gun

DXC0yRF.jpg

They appear to have detonated in this shot

ZRUmawv.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2016 Posts: 28,694
    Oh my god, when I saw this trailer I wish I was recording the reaction. Ever since Ben was announced and I knew Snyder was going to be giving us his version of Batman, I was dying to see some footage of what the fights would look like.

During this opening fight, when Batman punched that last guy's head clean into the wooden floor, I nearly punched out my computer screen in ecstasy. Then there's the moment when a guy's knife scrapes his cowl and he takes a moment to KO another guy before doing a double punch and knocking them all down. Then after that amazing display he says to Alfred that his performance was "too slow." That's so Batman.

This is everything I was hoping for and more. We're getting Batman the combatant, the strategist, the escape artist, the gadgeteer, the detective, all of it. A true, 100% comic book Batman in both look and character.

Definitely the best trailer of all of them that showed us great content without pulling another Doomsday. I can't freaking wait for this film!
    I really REALLY can't wait for a batman solo film. Amazing how everything associated with Batfleck was met with anger, disdain, hatred and threats and now...many of those same people (not talking about anyone here) are declaring and hailing him as the second coming.
  • I backed Batflek from the beginning, always had faith he would do good. Though I have come across dramatic shift in opinion myself from many people. Remember when Craig was announced as Bond it was very similar.
    Yes, Ben's turn as Batman has gone over like Heath's Joker did, with the news challenged by moans and groans at the start, then cheers at the end. I think it's safe to say that we're in good hands.

It's nice to see that those of us who've stood by Ben since the very beginning are finally being rewarded for that loyalty (and good sense, might I add) with content like that fight.

I'm curious to see how much stunt work Ben does in the film, after seeing that.

Damn he looks good!
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Damn he looks good!

How about that opening fight scene, @RogueAgent? I get so insanely pumped every time I see it, and can feel every punch and kick Batman sends out. Chills.