IMPORTANT! Posting pictures on this forum

123457»

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    His_Master's_Voice.jpg

The Wizard Speaks. The community takes action.

If only that were true old son then you would be under house arrest for the rest of your natural life for Crimes Against Bond.

Exhibit A: Liking NSF.
    Exhibit B: Thinking Elvis is not the shittest character ever committed to celluloid.*

Actually house arrest too good for you. Need to be taken down to the basement like the Romanovs.

*Jinx excepted obviously.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    His_Master's_Voice.jpg

The Wizard Speaks. The community takes action.

If only that were true old son then you would be under house arrest for the rest of your natural life for Crimes Against Bond.

Exhibit A: Liking NSF.
    Exhibit B: Thinking Elvis is not the shittest character ever committed to celluloid.*

Actually house arrest too good for you. Need to be taken down to the basement like the Romanovs.

*Jinx excepted obviously.

I have a lot to fear from your future fascist dictatorship then? It looks like I'm on the Black List. :))
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Well... er, then you might as well put me there too! I stand by Draggers.

Thank you friend and Deputy Leader of the Party. :)

No problem. Plenty of room for the both of you in the Wizard's 'Correctional Education' camps.

No problem. Plenty of room for the both of you in the Wizard's 'Correctional Education' camps.

A fine euphemism for "Hell on Earth". ;)
    If you could just fix the Nikki thread so easily so it bumps I'll be happy man.

Ditto
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I just checked and indeed it doesn t bump. It isn t the first time, though.There are a couple of other threads with the same fate.

Well, then, see you there @Dragonpol! :)
    I just checked and indeed it doesn t bump. It isn t the first time, though.There are a couple of other threads with the same fate.

Yeah the ones with Nikki van Der Zyl in the title!
    edited February 2016 Posts: 9,117

For people who think Elvis is a good character it will be so much worse than that my friend!

For people who think Elvis is a good character it will be so much worse than that my friend!

Worse? How could it possibly get much worse than Hell on Earth?

Well anything is worse if someone holds your eyes open with one of those gadgets from A Clockwork Orange and then makes you watch an endless loop of all Jinx's scenes edited together for infinity.

And at Wizard's Correctional Education camps, to quote Christopher Walken, 'that's as good as it's gonna get. And it wont ever get that good again.'
    Sounds like fun. Throw us in right now. :D
    edited February 2016 Posts: 17,729

Well anything is worse if someone holds your eyes open with one of those gadgets from A Clockwork Orange and then makes you watch an endless loop of all Jinx's scenes edited together for infinity.

And at Wizard's Correctional Education camps, to quote Christopher Walken, 'that's as good as it's gonna get. And it wont ever get that good again.'

I use that one myself - good to see another True Romance fan, Wizard!

That's a pity. I really don't want to be associated with you in any way given your extreme views. My Stasi are pretty ruthless when it comes to rounding up collaborators. Would be a bit embarrassing to end up in one of my own camps!

That's a pity. I really don't want to be associated with you in any way given your extreme views. My Stasi are pretty ruthless when it comes to rounding up collaborators. Would be a bit embarrassing to end up in one of my own camps!

Well in that case we will have to try to rebuild our bridges as we were a good double act on this community at a time. I'm going to send you a review of NSF via PM that you may find amusing.