Deadly attacks in Paris / Brussels / Nice (07/14/2016)

Comments

• Not again, please not again. The Je Suise Charlie magazine is just a lot of cartooners and reporters doinga job, and as someone who wants to one day report for a magazine or a paper, this is doing my head in. Not another attack, please. How c
  • TinkerTinker Her Majesty
    Ummm.... friends? has there been amnother attack in France?
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    SaintMark wrote: »
    Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the bloodbath by fanatics. It seems sad that it is marked by another loony trying to get attention and gets shot as a result. Really sad day.

If you mean a sad day to remember the senseless death of the CH staff just for exercising their right to free speech then I'm with you.

If you mean sad that another Allah Akbhar retard decided to turn up with a knife to a police station in the current climate and thereby remove himself from the gene pool then I'm out.
  • I just checked the news reports, and there is nothing about a new attack. Can someone post a link. Please reply
    Tinker will be equipped witha sting ray and a fuzzy ray and also a very hot ray which can pass thru walls to sting annoy and microwave his victims
    Wrong thread that comment, sorry. Mmy apologies this is very inappropriate .
  • Can you pleasse post this in the other thread Tinker

But does anyone have a link or some reporting about this todays attack? Is there a new attack. Theer have been 2 already this year in Paris alone, I can't believe these people have to do it all over again.

Is the new attack in Paris
    Helen Mirren

461362980-jpg.jpg
    Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the bloodbath by fanatics. It seems sad that it is marked by another loony trying to get attention and gets shot as a result. Really sad day.

If you mean a sad day to remember the senseless death of the CH staff just for exercising their right to free speech then I'm with you.

If you mean sad that another Allah Akbhar retard decided to turn up with a knife to a police station in the current climate and thereby remove himself from the gene pool then I'm out.

Yes that idiot who tried to celebrate by doing his own act of bloody devotion to his god and prophet got served properly by the French police. Prompt reaction, no victim. We commemorate the CH massacre, we can celebrate yesterday's failed attack.
    WizardofIce no matter who you are or what you believ every life is sacred. The police shot a man armed only with a knoife. Those are the facts.
    Tinker wrote: »
    WizardofIce no matter who you are or what you believ every life is sacred. The police shot a man armed only with a knoife. Those are the facts.

He was armed. He intended to kill and the police had reasons to believe he had a bomb. They reacted appropriately.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited January 2016 Posts: 1,727
    Tinker wrote: »
    Wrong thread that comment, sorry. Mmy apologies this is very inappropriate .

Hehe, I thought it was a bizarre (but amusing) way to lighten the mood of a rather tumultuous thread... :>
    The guy was wearing a fake suicide jacket, takes the lunacy to another level. He cant find the raw materials/know how for a real one so makes up a fake, ironically, it really is still a genuine suicide jacket because as soon as the police see it, they shoot him. I agree that everylife is sacred and thats why the police cant afford to take any risks with the lives of innocent bystanders, this guy deserved what he got. His colleagues know he is now enjoying the large amount of virgins that he will receive as his reward.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    patb wrote: »
    The guy was wearing a fake suicide jacket, takes the lunacy to another level. He cant find the raw materials/know how for a real one so makes up a fake, ironically, it really is still a genuine suicide jacket because as soon as the police see it, they shoot him. I agree that everylife is sacred and thats why the police cant afford to take any risks with the lives of innocent bystanders, this guy deserved what he got. His colleagues know he is now enjoying the large amount of virgins that he will receive as his reward.

But do you get those virgins if your explosives-jackets is fake..? I think he should have read the small print.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    He gets fake virgins.
    his sacrifice for the cause was real enough so I am sure he is in sexual ecstasy as I type these words
    He gets fake virgins.
    Who wants virgins for all eternity anyway? How boring would that be?
    Ludovico wrote: »
    He gets fake virgins.
    Who wants virgins for all eternity anyway? How boring would that be?

Do you only get to shag each one once? Or if they are good can you do them again and again?

And does it specify anywhere if they are women and young and hot?

You'd be pretty gutted if you got up there to find a load of male 78 year old train spotters and Trekkies with their virginity intact.

I think these details need spelling out.
    It is pretty detailed in the Quran. Big breasted virgins whose hymens grow back every day, and young dark eyed boys to be sodomized for those so inclined.
    "53 virgins! The very thought of 53 virgins, it's a nightmare! It's not a present, it's not a prize- it's a punishment! Give me 2 fire-breathing whores any day of the week. I'm a slut man!"
    Billy Connolly (ex catholic and now atheist) f words removed,
    patb wrote: »
    "53 virgins! The very thought of 53 virgins, it's a nightmare! It's not a present, it's not a prize- it's a punishment! Give me 2 fire-breathing whores any day of the week. I'm a slut man!"
    Billy Connolly (ex catholic and now atheist) f words removed,

Always loved this one.

A sad day that we have to remember victims for such a idiotic attack on free speech, a sad day that another lunatic spoiled it with getting attention in what for all accounts was suicide by cop. And a sad day for those officers that had to kill a human, even if they did the right thing it will have consequences for them as humans.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Yes, the killing, even though justified, merely adds to an overall sadness.
    @SaintMark- Not to mention the traumatism lived by civilians.
    It is indeed sad that so many get conditioned into these erroneous beliefs. A tragedy for all humanity.
    edited January 2016 Posts: 9,117
    It is pretty detailed in the Quran. Big breasted virgins whose hymens grow back every day, and young dark eyed boys to be sodomized for those so inclined.

Because religion is so preposterous I honestly cant decide if thats true or you are taking the piss!!
    No, I read the entire book. It says so numerous times. Homosexuality is punishable by death in this life, but if you only hold your pants and wait until you have killed some infidels and conquered some more booty for warlord Muhammad aka Allah, you are off to an eternity of bliss.
    What theists often do not understand or do not want to understand is that even if any, or even all of the supernatural claims of their respective religion were true, whether it's the Virgin birth or the whatever number of virgins waiting for them or any resurrection, that would not make their doctrine moral and their god worthy or worship. In fact, if worship is part of any doctrine and a criteria for salvation, it makes the doctrine utterly amoral. Even if he exists, what's the point of worshiping and obeying a god that does not deserve to be worshiped and obeyed?
    Because or else...
    Ludovico wrote: »
    What theists often do not understand or do not want to understand is that even if any, or even all of the supernatural claims of their respective religion were true, whether it's the Virgin birth or the whatever number of virgins waiting for them or any resurrection, that would not make their doctrine moral and their god worthy or worship. In fact, if worship is part of any doctrine and a criteria for salvation, it makes the doctrine utterly amoral. Even if he exists, what's the point of worshiping and obeying a god that does not deserve to be worshiped and obeyed?

I haven't read your post properly only scanned it because I've got a life but it seems typical of your facist agenda.

Have you any education? I've got a job (and a life) so haven't got time to read your post but I assume it's typical of such atheist fundamentalism.

Anyway haven't got time to drone on and on like usual as I need to get back to my busy life and job instead of being a loser like you on the internet.

(Timmer has the night off so I said I'd stand in for him. I haven't got his flair for language but I hope you get the general idea)

This discussion has been closed.