BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Tiddles could listen to that red hot pussy on the other side of the line purring all day, and he did. Blofeld s phone was literally glowing.

So was Blofeld when he received the phone bill.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Kitty loved to do reverse call pranks on Irma Bunt.
    edited December 2015 Posts: 45,489

funny-cats_142.jpg

Bond just knew that Blofeld was behind those frequent catcalls.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Feline-el Richie "Hello, is it me your looking purrrrrr?"
    Bringing cold meowing to a whole new level.
    Blofeld: "Damn it, Tiddles! I asked for the phone catalogue, not the cat monologue! Is Irma there?!!!"
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Blofeld should've known something wasn't right when he blindly hired his new assistant 'Kitty', when her resume said she only wished to take catnaps now and then.
  • TigerTanakaTigerTanaka Welcome to Japan, Mr. Bond
    Bond: " Q what did you do??!! Your pill turned me into a...well let's just say I love sharpening my claws on furniture now."
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Thank you @Thunderfinger. Haven't done one of these for a long time so hope this pic hasn't been used:

funny-cats_142.jpg

Tiddles always enjoyed listening to a bit of Cat Stevens mew-sic on his paw-table phone...

:-B
    Irma: "Seriously, Ernst!!! Stop that wheezing! I AM NOT IN THE MOOD!"
    Kitty Carver: "Mr Bond you have two things that belong to me. My catnip toy mouse and my cat litter!"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Tiddles was the newest employee for the 'Hot Pussy Sex Line.' If only the customers knew who they were really talking to...
    Kitty joins Samaritans. Well it is only a listening service after all...
    When Blofeld threw his phone against the wall after a fight with Irma, Tiddles knew exactly how the phone felt, and rushed over to offer comfort.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2015 Posts: 28,694
    Tiddles was trying to nurse the poor phone back to health after Dan's Bond chucked it to to the side when it outlived its use-like he did with everything. Phones, keys, guns; no objects were safe from his hands...

OR

Much of Tiddles' fun in the wee small hours of the morning came from sneaking Bond's phone away from him to call in to Universal Exports, listening as M ranted in the silence.

M: "007, I know this is coming from your device. 007? (sigh) Is it really that boring in Istanbul that you must prank my office line? Honestly, I expect this from 008, but not you. 007, answer me! I order you to answer me this instant! Bond!!!"
    Hello? Is this the veterinary? I would like to order a neutering. There is this Fraulein...She forces me do do stuff.
    Hello? Is this the veterinary? I would like to order a neutering. There is this Fraulein...She forces me do do stuff.

There's an image I'm never going to be able to get out of my mind.

You are instantly disqualified from this round.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Cat Calling was also a sideline of Profssor Joe Butcher that raked in quite a bit of money.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    When Bond became stumped during his appearance on the UK version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, his choice for "phone a friend" was more than a little ill-advised.
    All very good entries. You can all consider yourselves as Runners Up except for the winner who is:
    AceHole wrote:

Tiddles always enjoyed listening to a bit of Cat Stevens mew-sic on his paw-table phone...

:-B

Pun-tastic caption from @AceHole. Congratulations.
    And here I was thinking it was one pun too far... :>

All right then - next up

fe8c86c4c1c6208b677307d3f83ac498.jpg
    Tiddles was overly confident playing Le Chiffre at Poker. Unfortunately, his "tail" was too obvious...
    AceHole wrote: »
    And here I was thinking it was one pun too far... :>

All right then - next up

fe8c86c4c1c6208b677307d3f83ac498.jpg

When Bond was going under cover and promised 'Booze, a lot of dough and pussy' he was expecting something rather different
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Tiddles was shocked when he heard them say " Let's put the money in a kitty"
  • edited December 2015 Posts: 6,396
    His heart sank when he arrived at the Bottoms Up Club with a stack full of dollar bills only to find out that Irma Bunt was performing that evening.
    Blofeld never found out who sold Virus Omega to the authorities.

Or why dogs were the only species to be exterminated first.
    Obanno wasn't happy when he found out that Le Chiffre cat was losing him money through high-risk schemes that net low rewards:

"I would take a paw for this betrayal, but you need it to play cards."
    Blofeld suddenly realized why Tiddles always brought his best liquor when they played for money.

But then he forgot.
    Plenty more mileage in this pic I think... keep em coming.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Tiddles looked shocked at his great night on the Bacca-cat table.