Going away or coming back?

Comments

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    You were expecting someone else? ;)
    My day has just been made ! Welcome back you old bugger you just made an old man verry happy I do hope you will stay awhile .
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited October 2015 Posts: 17,787
    The movie premieres here this Friday. I won t be seeing it until the weekend after.

I am still staying. Cowards.

HIC!

About the same time-frame as me here in the UK then. I'm not going anywhere either (for the time being).
  • Does anyone remember me? I was way active on the old KTBEU, but couldn't really get into things over here. Feeling like I need to reignite my Bond fandom.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @lalala2004, OF COURSE I remember you, darling! :-)
    So happy to have you back. How have you been? :)
  • DarthDimi wrote: »
    @lalala2004, OF COURSE I remember you, darling! :-)
    So happy to have you back. How have you been? :)

Fantastic, with a baby Bond fan in the oven! It's nice to see some familiar "faces"
    Congrats! :D That's great news!! :D
  • Thanks, @DarthDimi !
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Welcome home, @lalala2004!
  • Tubes wrote: »
    Where am I? What is this place? Seems familiar, yet different.

Ha, it's nice to see some of the old posters from KTBEU back on here of late.
  • bondboy007 wrote: »
    Tubes wrote: »

The magic of a new Bond film, I reckon ;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Welcome back @lalala2004!! And congratulations too! what wonderfull news!
  • Thanks @commanderross ! It's nice to see there are still some old regulars around :)
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited November 2015 Posts: 1,182
    lalala2004 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember me? I was way active on the old KTBEU, but couldn't really get into things over here. Feeling like I need to reignite my Bond fandom.

How could we forget? Once again, welcome back and congratulations on the amazing news! :)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    @lala2004 of course we remember you! You might not remember me though. Welcome back and congrats on the baby ;)
  • lalala2004 wrote: »
    bondboy007 wrote: »
    Tubes wrote: »

The magic of a new Bond film, I reckon ;)

Oh absolutely. With a new Bond book & a new movie this year I've been more active on MI6 of late than I've been since the old forums were shut down.

I really do miss KTBEU & some of the old members.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Welcome back, lala! I'm still around too when life gives me the chance to be. Often banning spambots in the meantime. ;)
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    After having seen Spectre (twice), I am returned from the cold lands of the North (well actually, I'm still in Canada [The mildest part of Canada])!
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    After 3 SP viewings to really sink my teeth into it, it's time to get back into the thick of things.
  • RC7RC7
    There's a really weird vibe on the forum at the moment. A lot of the same old Brosnan bashing and a general ambivalence towards SP. I don't really sense much joy about the place. Happy for people to discuss these things until the cows come home, but I cannae be arsed myself. Might post now and again, but I'm a bit tired and bored and don't feel like fighting the same old battles, or listening to the same old gubbins ad infinitum. Bye for now.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Yes, it does become a bit tedious after a while. I thought everyone would be pleased following SP. But hey ho. Have a bit of a break @RC7
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    See you when I see you. Take care.
    I can understand, @RC7. Take care and I look forward to your return.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
    Enjoy your seventh (lucky!) viewing, @BondJasonBond006. Still only seen it once myself, unfortunately! I look forward to your return, as well.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Yes, I will welcome everyone back.

Not Brosnan, of course.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I think "the Deluge" pretty much happens every time that a new Bond film hits the cinemas, so nothing new really.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Indeed. People need time to recharge, and get away from this forum.
    I fail to see what all the fuss is all about. Where's the Brosnan bashing going on? In at most one active thread at the moment? 95 % of our threads are currently being devoted to SPECTRE talk. Those one or two threads that may or may not upset people can easily be ignored and besides that, we can always fight back. I think it's a little dramatic to just run away over something that's so low-impact on the forum right now. If the wise men leave, they practically invite nonsense to reign.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    I fail to see what all the fuss is all about. Where's the Brosnan bashing going on? In at most one active thread at the moment? 95 % of our threads are currently being devoted to SPECTRE talk. Those one or two threads that may or may not upset people can easily be ignored and besides that, we can always fight back. I think it's a little dramatic to just run away over something that's so low-impact on the forum right now. If the wise men leave, they practically invite nonsense to reign.
    And nonsense is always lurking......

The Lurking King. Nice title for the next film.

Anyways, as always, the @Darth is right. and anyway, one fan complaining an bit over the top about Brosnan and his comments is hardly bashing. It's whining.