SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I absolutely love the shot of Bellucci walking outside. There's something heartbreaking about it seeing her look like such a wreck. Add the two assassins in behind her & you know it can't be good. Can't help but feel sorry for her in a way.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 3,164
    FYI the official release of the video on Smith's YouTube channel is at 0:07AM UK time. Also Global James Bond Day and exactly three years since Adele's song was released.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Was global James Bond day a one time thing?
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Tuulia wrote: »
    Ah, so at least not everyone else does them. :)
    patb wrote: »
    Have you ever read "High Fidelity"? men love lists

I haven't. Men love lists? Was any reason given? What's to love in a... list?

And @NicNac, but at least you tried, so you must have felt the need to do it for some reason, which is what really confuses me about people doing it. I agree it's sort of admirable people even can, but why do they even want to... Do you rank other movies or things?
    No, I don't, but making lists is a male thing I'm sure. It's part of our need to collect things.
    :-B
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 2,015
    I"ll have a go then :

Bond rankings of the last 25 years :

#1 - CR

Bond rankings of the last 50 years :

...Wow, how can you do this ?

In the meantime, I predict that if SPECTRE is very good, then Skyfall's ranking in particular may drop in quite many lists here - and I mean by more than one :)

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm still trying to stay reserved so I don't have unrealistically high expectations. It's why I've yet to make any predictions, but I do think that it's shaping up to be rather amazing, from what we've seen. Hope the full film is just as good!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I was having very good feelings in 2008 expecting QOS to be as good as CR or even better. The trailers were/are amazing for QOS.

That's why I don't expect Spectre to be better than CR. Only judging from trailers can be deceiving.

Having said this I do have a good feeling about Spectre, all the parts seem to be right, now I only hope the sum of those parts will work.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I was having very good feelings in 2008 expecting QOS to be as good as CR or even better. The trailers were/are amazing for QOS.

That's why I don't expect Spectre to be better than CR. Only judging from trailers can be deceiving.

Having said this I do have a good feeling about Spectre, all the parts seem to be right, now I only hope the sum of those parts will work.

I thought TWINE had great trailers ..at least some of the better ones but I left theatre disappointed. Still PB supporter though.

Nice list btw ...i might take out parachuting, add coffee, and repeat the "s" one but overall nice list

:D
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Finally, new SPECTRE International website is live, with two new promo photos of Daniel and Jesper, and the other ones from the December announcement, now in high resolution.

http://www.007.com/spectre/

logo-banner-animated-2.gif

dc_crop21.jpg

Gray-JamesBond_007_0229_Jesper_recropped.jpg

This is completely off topic, but I love Craig's jumper here. I want one just like this.

I wished that Mr White looked like this in Spectre?!!!
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 2,081
    NicNac wrote: »
    Tuulia wrote: »
    Ah, so at least not everyone else does them. :)
    patb wrote: »
    Have you ever read "High Fidelity"? men love lists

I haven't. Men love lists? Was any reason given? What's to love in a... list?

And @NicNac, but at least you tried, so you must have felt the need to do it for some reason, which is what really confuses me about people doing it. I agree it's sort of admirable people even can, but why do they even want to... Do you rank other movies or things?
    No, I don't, but making lists is a male thing I'm sure. It's part of our need to collect things.
    :-B

Ok then. Boys and their lists it is then. (Though apparently not all boys.) A need to collect things is interesting - and indeed puzzling - as well. :)

I"ll have a go then :

Bond rankings of the last 25 years :

#1 - CR

Bond rankings of the last 50 years :

...Wow, how can you do this ?

In the meantime, I predict that if SPECTRE is very good, then Skyfall's ranking in particular may drop in quite many lists here - and I mean by more than one :)

I agree on that ranking, and the question that follows. :D

I've seen bad trailers for good movies and good trailers for bad movies, so I don't take trailers all that seriously anyway. I've been to see all Bond movies in theatre the past about 30 years, and I think more often than not I hadn't even seen the trailers beforehand. They're sort of easy sell for me. A new Bond movie? A ticket, please.

That said, what I've seen of Spectre in trailers, Sam's video and pics, it does look very promising, so I'm optimistic. --- Then again... was I ever not optimistic with a new Bond movie? Not sure, can't remember, but probably not. :))
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Finally, new SPECTRE International website is live, with two new promo photos of Daniel and Jesper, and the other ones from the December announcement, now in high resolution.

dc_crop21.jpg

This is completely off topic, but I love Craig's jumper here. I want one just like this.

White is a changed man in SP.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,021
    Thanks for posting the article @Germanlady

I love this part -

How, though, with such a leap in scale, can Spectre avoid being Die Another Day, Pierce Brosnan’s flabby farewell? “Because,” says the production designer, Dennis Gassner, a beaming man in a boater who spends a lot of time on Maui doing yoga, “we have better taste.”
    antovolk wrote: »
    FYI the official release of the video on Smith's YouTube channel is at 0:07AM UK time. Also Global James Bond Day and exactly three years since Adele's song was released.

....and also my birthday :-P. I feel so honored to share my birthday with agent 007 :-P.

I love this part -

How, though, with such a leap in scale, can Spectre avoid being Die Another Day, Pierce Brosnan’s flabby farewell? “Because,” says the production designer, Dennis Gassner, a beaming man in a boater who spends a lot of time on Maui doing yoga, “we have better taste.”

Love that line also :-P. Man, these cast and crew members....they really sound confident. Love it :-).
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe

I love this part -

:)) yes, that's a great quote. Let's just hope they don't lose their good taste any time soon [-O<
    antovolk wrote: »

....and also my birthday :-P. I feel so honored to share my birthday with agent 007 :-P.

Happy birthday @Gustav_Graves <:-P
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 212
    Double post, sorry
  • What do you think about this article?

Daniel Craig 'signs up for TWO more James Bond movies' after SPECTRE:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/daniel-craig-signs-up-two-6571986
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited October 2015 Posts: 2,539
    What do you think about this article?

Daniel Craig 'signs up for TWO more James Bond movies' after SPECTRE:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/daniel-craig-signs-up-two-6571986

They are quoting Bautista: "the conversations I had with him are not the conversations of a man who is ready to say goodbye to the role."

Well... not much for news (:|

THIS is news:

EXCLUSIVE New SPECTRE tv trailer with Iniesta, Ferrer and Rubio. No images from the film, but worth seeing:

cO4Nasv.jpg

You can download it from here: http://www.archivo007.com/index.php/noticias/spectre/1908-exclusiva-iniesta-ferrer-rubio-con-007
    RogueAgent wrote: »

dc_crop21.jpg

White is a changed man in SP.

Your not kidding.! :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Yes, he's given up killing for flying kites. :D
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 6,601
    His specials and intereviews (also on the show) with DC were always sorta funny and interesting but cringe worthy, too.
    He was on set for CR and QOS, not for SF but obviously now again.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/daniel-craig-star-jonathan-ross-10199469

Thanks DTD
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Here's hoping Wossy doesn't embarrass himself and make everyone feel uncomfortable. I also didn't see a time and date as to when this will be aired.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 6,601
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Here's hoping Wossy doesn't embarrass himself and make everyone feel uncomfortable. I also didn't see a time and date as to when this will be aired.

Well, from what I saw, he always does in his attempts to be funny. How much better is Graham Norton. I hope, they will go there again. He is tears down your cheeks funny IMO. And never nasty or embarrassing.
  • 5815892458158924 Valencia (Spain)
    ggl007 wrote: »

THIS is news:

EXCLUSIVE New SPECTRE tv trailer with Iniesta, Ferrer and Rubio. No images from the film, but worth seeing:

cO4Nasv.jpg

You can download it from here: http://www.archivo007.com/index.php/noticias/spectre/1908-exclusiva-iniesta-ferrer-rubio-con-007

Amazing spot tv from Spain
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Yes Graham Norton used to air fairly frequent on BBC America ...not so much anymore :(
    I just love it. There are many heroes, but just one Bond
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited October 2015 Posts: 2,496
    Interviews with Dave Bautista, Léa Seydoux and Christoph Waltz by ComingSoon.net.

This is probably the most I've heard Christoph talk about his character, thus far.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Germanlady wrote: »

Well, from what I saw, he always does in his attempts to be funny. How much better is Graham Norton. I hope, they will go there again. He is tears down your cheeks funny IMO. And never nasty or embarrassing.

Yeah, I think guests definitely have a much better and relaxed time on the Norton show.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Germanlady wrote: »

Yeah, I think guests definitely have a much better and relaxed time on the Norton show.

I really hope the cast are on with Graham Norton as well. I just can't see the international cast members being that familiar with Jonathan Ross, and his massive cringe factor. I hope he takes it a bit more seriously. They'd even be better off going on 'Alan Carr Chatty Man'.

Well, he was ok on those 2 "on set" visits. Better then in the show, so it might be ok.