SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

bondjames wrote: »
    Nice to see that, but again (as with the SF trailer vs. the actual film) there is a different edit of the dialogue. In SF it was Silva's "So what's yours?" that I preferred in the trailer vs the film and here it is "Welcome James" and "You came across me so many times and yet you never saw me" that I prefer in the earlier trailers. The delivery is different (in the earlier trailers it's obvious that Waltz does not speak English as a first language....here it's less noticeable)

So I've had a theory about this for a while - just a theory, but best to put in spoiler section just in case its correct
    The "You came across me so many times and yet you never saw me" line has been used with other dialogue from Waltz character, however to me it sounds a little Irish (once lived there). Which makes me think its said by Andrew Scott. Listen to his voice on a Youtube clip and compare to the trailer. What would that mean though??
  • Gus82 wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »
    Nice to see that, but again (as with the SF trailer vs. the actual film) there is a different edit of the dialogue. In SF it was Silva's "So what's yours?" that I preferred in the trailer vs the film and here it is "Welcome James" and "You came across me so many times and yet you never saw me" that I prefer in the earlier trailers. The delivery is different (in the earlier trailers it's obvious that Waltz does not speak English as a first language....here it's less noticeable)

So I've had a theory about this for a while - just a theory, but best to put in spoiler section just in case its correct
    The "You came across me so many times and yet you never saw me" line has been used with other dialogue from Waltz character, however to me it sounds a little Irish (once lived there). Which makes me think its said by Andrew Scott. Listen to his voice on a Youtube clip and compare to the trailer. What would that mean though??

sounds like Waltz overtime to me.
    Did somebody have always the video with this shoot : ?
    16bnk43.jpg
    12542ms.jpg

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Did somebody have always the video with this shoot : ?
    16bnk43.jpg
    12542ms.jpg

I remember seeing it back in January.
    Yes 16 january, but the original vidéo and download link doesn't work now...
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Bond is back! Exclusive behind the scenes special only with The Mail on Sunday's Event Magazine

2CBF573400000578-3247278-image-a-2_1443173921797.jpg

GET the exclusive on set story of Guns, Girls and the £200m gamble that is the most expensive bond film ever! Over 100 shots that have never been seen before!
    We’ve been given exclusive access on set in Austria, Mexico City, Rome and Pinewood to see the filming of the £200m new Bond film Spectre. See stills from the filming of the stunning 11 minute opening sequence in Mexico City where 1500 extras were amassed for a spectacular ‘Day of the Dead’ sequence, culminating in a breath-taking helicopter stunt. PLUS see interviews with stars including Ben Whishaw, Monica Belluci and Lea Seydoux.

And finally as an extra special treat, new Top Gear presenter Chris Evans was given an exclusive ride in the new Spectre Aston Martin, the first car designed and built exclusively for a Bond film!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-3247278/Bond-Exclusive-scenes-special-Mail-Sunday-s-Event-Magazine.html
    I wonder if they're going with old rumours, or if the £200m has been confirmed to them?
    New Total Film out today - gonna download and get any new stills up.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Total Film - no new stills, nothing too new...couple interesting tidbits:
    Denbigh (also known as C) is head of not only the CNS but MI5 as well
    Harris can't say whether she's signed on for B25
    Some stuff on the full scale Westminster Bridge replica on the 007 stage
    Mendes on leaks: "Barbara told me - they know this, this and this, I replied "oh, but we changed all that"". Harris on the other hand says this has affected the production and they had to not use/store stuff digitally.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks @antovolk
    DC doing duty at the UN today.
  • These are the pictures I love. On-set pictures of cast and crew, when they are having some typical pasta from 'Casa-di-Broccoli' ;-). Here they are having this lunch after a succesful explosion sequence in the Moroccan desert. From left to right: DoP Hoyte van Hoytema, director Sam Mendes, producer Barbara Broccoli & co-producer/actor Daniel Craig:
    llem5I.jpg

And here another shot made when they were filming scenes for the Moroccan lair. From left to right: director Sam Mendes & special effects supervisor Chris Corbould:
    AdJqyn.jpg

The final production meeting before shooting started early December 2014. I never thought these meetings were so...ehhh....S.P.E.C.T.R.E.-esque @-). From left to right: Barbara Broccoli (with glasses, trying to make her Sony Xperia work) & 1st assistant director to Sam Mendes, Michael Lerman. Also present/visible: costume designer Jany Temime, DoP Hoyte van Hoytema. Panorama picture made by Sam Mendes:
    vMm766.jpghp0vvH.jpg

those are cool pictues. i really like the one of them chilling out with a beer! they look so relaxed and they look like they are having a great time. are they drinking Heineken? although Sam Mendes looks like he has chosen a different brand.

• edited September 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Back to the lyrics of "Writing's On The Wall". I've been analyzing them:
    I've been here before
    But always hit the floor
    I've spent a lifetime running
    And I always get away
    But with you I'm feeling something
    That makes me want to stay

(Guys? these are indirect references to all the shit that Bond has endured over the course of three past Bond adventures. He 'hit the floor' tremendously when Vesper committed suicide. Then in QOS he really run away, out on revenge. And now after 9 years he finally meets another serious love interest. A Tracy-like character? Madeleine Swann?)

I'm prepared for this
    I never shoot to miss
    But I feel like a storm is coming
    If I'm gonna make it through the day
    Then there's no use in running
    This is something I gotta face

If I risk it all
    Could you break my fall

(This could refer to Bond being a more seasoned, grown-up, down-to-earth character now in SP. He's perhaps more ready for a 2nd real relationship again. But there's a storm coming........the storm of SPECTRE perhaps. And even then he decides to stay cool and calculated.)

How do I live? How do I breathe?
    When you're not here I'm suffocating
    I want to feel love, run through my blood
    Tell me is this where I give it all up?
    For you I have to risk it all
    Cause the writing's on the wall

(Bond also knows that because he (sharing a dubious relationship with SPECTRE) and Madeleine (daughter of a real Bond villain) share the same bad fate, it's perhaps better to stick together, and to fall in love completely)

A million shards of glass
    That haunt me from my past
    As the stars begin to gather
    And the light begins to fade
    When all hope begins to shatter
    Know that I won't be afraid

(Agent 007 in this 4th adventure is absolutely fearless. He has his emotions in check. And that does help him on his mission)

If I risk it all
    Could you break my fall?

The writing's on the wall

(Repeat/Chorus)

(I......have a feeling.......that in this 24 Bond film Bond will marry for the first time......with Madeleine Swann. And this time around......the ending is HAPPY. At the very end of the film Bond and Madeleine have been married in secret....and are happy. But in the very last scene, we see S.P.E.C.T.R.E. working on a new plot again. BUT no worries, Madeleine stays alive....in this film. That's what I think at least....)

What do you guys think of my analysis :-)??? I am not a fan of the song.....but the lyrics are spot on and very similar to Adele's lyrics of "SkyFall" in that it really tells part of the story of the film :-).
    l love the song. But not Sam Smith's voice.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Plot twist: An instrumental version of the song will be used in the opening title sequence and the Smith version will be in the end credits
    Plot twist: An instrumental version of the song will be used in the opening title sequence and the Smith version will be in the end credits

Are you serious? Or is it just group wishful thinking, because it makes total sense to put it over the end credits. It is a spoiler.
  • Plot twist: An instrumental version of the song will be used in the opening title sequence and the Smith version will be in the end credits

What makes you say that? A dream?
    Well, good news - the final trailer is coming. Runs 1:09.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/spectre-filmtrailer-3

x8jLCY5.png
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    October 26th? Aren't some people seeing the film that day? :P

That's the release date of the film. The classifications for the teaser & theatrical trailers have that date on them too.

Anyway - could be as soon as next week if they want it in front of IMAX shows of The Walk...
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    antovolk wrote: »

That's the release date of the film. The classifications for the teaser & theatrical trailers have that date on them too.

Anyway - could be as soon as next week if they want it in front of IMAX shows of The Walk...

Oh. I feel stupid lol
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

What makes you say that? A dream?

Come true, I hope.
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA

x8jLCY5.png
    Really only 1 min , 9 sec? Kinda thought a final trailer would at least be 2 min. Hopefully it shows enough new footage or song incorporated in it.

Garth007 wrote: »

x8jLCY5.png
    Really only 1 min , 9 sec? Kinda thought a final trailer would at least be 2 min. Hopefully it shows enough new footage or song incorporated in it.

I posted this over in the trailer thread - final trailers tend to be much more flexible runtime wise and actually a lot are shorter than their theatrical counterparts. Lionsgate does 1-minute final trailers for their films like the Hunger Games series all the time.

In short: not surprised it's 1 minute long at all.
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA
    Garth007 wrote: »

x8jLCY5.png

I posted this over in the trailer thread - final trailers tend to be much more flexible runtime wise and actually a lot are shorter than their theatrical counterparts. Lionsgate does 1-minute final trailers for their films like the Hunger Games series all the time.

In short: not surprised it's 1 minute long at all.
    Really? Guess I never paid attention to run times to final trailers. Well hopefully it packs a hell of a punch with new stuff.
  • Nice piano version of Writings on the wall...
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    @smitty @Gustav_Graves Just wishful thinking on my part. I was thinking of FRWL when posting it
    Bond is back! Exclusive behind the scenes special only with The Mail on Sunday's Event Magazine

2CBF573400000578-3247278-image-a-2_1443173921797.jpg

GET the exclusive on set story of Guns, Girls and the £200m gamble that is the most expensive bond film ever! Over 100 shots that have never been seen before!
    We’ve been given exclusive access on set in Austria, Mexico City, Rome and Pinewood to see the filming of the £200m new Bond film Spectre. See stills from the filming of the stunning 11 minute opening sequence in Mexico City where 1500 extras were amassed for a spectacular ‘Day of the Dead’ sequence, culminating in a breath-taking helicopter stunt. PLUS see interviews with stars including Ben Whishaw, Monica Belluci and Lea Seydoux.

And finally as an extra special treat, new Top Gear presenter Chris Evans was given an exclusive ride in the new Spectre Aston Martin, the first car designed and built exclusively for a Bond film!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-3247278/Bond-Exclusive-scenes-special-Mail-Sunday-s-Event-Magazine.html

Okay, where/how we aquire this ? It's no well explicated in the Mail article.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Okay, where/how we aquire this ? It's no well explicated in the Mail article.
    It is a magazine that will be available in the UK on Sunday only with The Mail on Saunday newspaper - the last time they put the whole article online (Monica and Léa article). Hopefully they will do the same on Sunday.
    Thanks Léa :)