SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

aaron819 wrote: »
    @antovolk Still no find of the new tv spot?

Someone on CBN has it recorded @aaron819 but they're (and the mods seemingly too) afraid to post for whatever reason.....

• antovolk wrote: »

Someone on CBN has it recorded @aaron819 but they're (and the mods seemingly too) afraid to post for whatever reason.....

yeah pretty crazy over there. I am working on trying to get it :)
  • delfloria wrote: »
    Ya Know, if you are at all worried about spoilers maybe shouldn't be cruising the internet until the film comes out because there will always be slip ups. Then you can catch up afterwards with the rest of the fans. After all even that VLOG just gave away a handful of new info.

That's not an excuse to leak info you can obtain by reading the script. So easy not to slip it out, seriously.

Quit being a giant baby, if you do no want spoilers, stay off the James Bond fansite, nobody is going to listen to your whining
  • RC7RC7
    ohmss42 wrote: »
    delfloria wrote: »
    Ya Know, if you are at all worried about spoilers maybe shouldn't be cruising the internet until the film comes out because there will always be slip ups. Then you can catch up afterwards with the rest of the fans. After all even that VLOG just gave away a handful of new info.

That's not an excuse to leak info you can obtain by reading the script. So easy not to slip it out, seriously.

Quit being a giant baby, if you do no want spoilers, stay off the James Bond fansite, nobody is going to listen to your whining

I'll listen to his whining, thanks. As he said, no leaked material. If you have a problem with that I suggest you take it up with the mods.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    ohmss42 wrote: »
    delfloria wrote: »

21 posts in and this is how you post about other members in the community. I'm willing to bet there are a lot of people who would rather listen to @dominicgreene than you, myself included. Not sure what you hope to achieve by being here.
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »

Yeah, Jesus :/

Seriously though from what I hear, there were crazy days there....stuff that by today's standards when it comes to studio treatment of copyrighted promotional material, is ridiculous.
    edited September 2015 Posts: 7,518
  • RC7RC7

Seriously though from what I hear, there were crazy days there....stuff that by today's standards when it comes to studio treatment of copyrighted promotional material, is ridiculous.

Yes, it was not a good time and my faith EON was seriously dented after that debacle.
  • RC7 wrote: »

Yes, it was not a good time and my faith EON was seriously dented after that debacle.

long story short, what was the problem ?
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote: »

long story short, what was the problem ?

I'm not going to divulge that here.
    The way I understand it is, from what I've seen/heard is that MGM/EON for some reason had issues with the forum posting officially released promotional materials such as stills, trailers etc. Which is crazy.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 3,164
    EDIT: good news - the spot just popped up on the official source I'm tracking. Uploading it now....
  • antovolk wrote: »
    EDIT: good news - the spot just popped up on the official source I'm tracking. Uploading it now....

as always, you are the man!
    Here we are:
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yaaaaasssssss

• Many thanks @antovolk ! We love you :-*
  • RC7RC7
    Some great shots in there. A lot more handheld work than in SF. Would be interested to know the thought process behind it.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That's was great!!!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    WOOOOW
  • Daniel looks like Sir. Roger in white shirt
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Nice to see that, but again (as with the SF trailer vs. the actual film) there is a different edit of the dialogue. In SF it was Silva's "So what's yours?" that I preferred in the trailer vs the film and here it is "Welcome James" and "You came across me so many times and yet you never saw me" that I prefer in the earlier trailers. The delivery is different (in the earlier trailers it's obvious that Waltz does not speak English as a first language....here it's less noticeable)
    SITE_BOOK-1000x667.jpg

Cover for Blood, Sweat and Bond: Behind the Scenes of SPECTRE
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    SITE_BOOK-1000x667.jpg

Cover for Blood, Sweat and Bond: Behind the Scenes of SPECTRE

Nice.......Very nice.
  • RC7RC7
    Like.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    RC7 wrote: »
    Like.

Me too.
    And with that, Craig enters the hallowed halls of the "Bonds who touch Walthers with their faces".

latest?cb=20130217190224

Pierce-Brosnan-pierce-brosnan-9651875-1600-1200.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Intense. Love the shot. Is it some sort of a Bond on Set kind of thing? Is it delivered by Gregg Williams?
    Intense. Love the shot. Is it some sort of a Bond on Set kind of thing? Is it delivered by Gregg Williams?

This seemingly is taking the place of Bond on Set, as they're not doing one for Spectre (really sad :( :( ). I think it'll be quite similar, but probably not exclusively photos.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited September 2015 Posts: 2,494

This is the description from Amazon:

"In the run-up to the latest James Bond film, SPECTRE, renowned photographer Rankin takes us into the world of Bond, curating an ensemble of behind-the-scenes photography and cast and crew interviews. From script to screen, the book details SPECTRE's creation."

• JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Posted this earlier in another thread but, as I've seen the book above, I thought it may be worth posting here too.

The James Bond Archives (Spectre Edition) is currently available to pre-order on Amazon UK at a "Pre-Order Price Guarantee" of £34.00. I have, very quickly, got my copy pre-ordered.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/James-Bond-Archives-SPECTRE/dp/3836551837/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443101139&sr=8-1&keywords=james+bond+archives+spectre