Daniel Craig says he doesn't want to do another Bond; Spectre may be his last

Comments

He could direct as well.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited September 2015 Posts: 7,526
    Getafix wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see who they cast as Othello. Idris Elba anyone?

Elba seems to be the "it-black actor" at the moment, he is like everywhere :P
    almost frightening.

I like Elba a lot, but when friends ask me why him in particular, besides the fact that he's a great actor, I don't really have a good answer for them :)) I think he just leaves a very memorable impression in a short amount of time somehow.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Getafix wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see who they cast as Othello. Idris Elba anyone?

Elba seems to be the "it-black actor" at the moment, he is like everywhere :P
    almost frightening.

I like Elba a lot, but when friends ask me why him in particular, besides the fact that he's a great actor, I don't really have a good answer for them :)) I think he just leaves a very memorable impression in a short amount of time somehow.

That's for sure, since circa a year he is widely known everywhere, my friends and colleagues all know him now. And he is constantly in the media. That's why I said "it-actor". Of course he's around since many years and I "discovered" him in one of my favourite movies "The Losers".

Luther only was shown in Switzerland (and the German-language region) since last year when Netflix started in September 2014 in Switzerland and Germany.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    100% agree @BondJasonBond006. Like him a lot in Prometheus as well, and just started watching Luther here on Netflix.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2015 Posts: 28,694
    Idris is phenomenal. Such a great presence, like you can feel the burdens his characters carry, my favorite of which is Luther. I'd love to see him in a Bond film in some capacity, as he could play either a hero or villain and make any character come alive like no other. I think he and Dan would have an interesting dynamic acting off one another. Both of them are so talented at playing the subtleties and complexities of troubled characters and making their every mannerism worthy of study and contemplation.
    tony wrote: »
    I am getting a bit bored of Daniel's comments of late regarding the character, up until layer cake he was unknown to me and playing bond has made him a global star. I was over the moon when CR was such a success after all the Craig not bond rubbish, but now he needs to show some respect for the opportunity that he was given and either say he loves playing bond and will continue or that his time is up and he wants to work on other projects. When it comes to his replacement time has moved on and I would like to see a fantastic actor in the role regardless of his skin colour, but more important an actor that is so motivated by the part and is so appreciative of how much it will enrich their life.

See, comments like this bother me. Where has Dan ever said, on tape and for the record, that he doesn't appreciate the Bond role or that he isn't motivated by the character and the stories the films tell? If you actually watch Dan's interviews and listen to what he's saying (and not what some tabloid rag or online film website hungry for views says he said), you'd see how much of a blast he's had being Bond. He loves it, and that's clear to anyone who understands who he is and why he does what he does.

Dan is a guy who acts not for money or fame or awards-in fact, he loathes those last two-but because he loves it and gets supreme joy and satisfaction from it. He loves to act and work with amazing talents in the business like EON's people, Judi Dench, Eva Green, Sam Mendes, Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris, Ben Wishaw, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney and countless others down the line. He openly acknowledges and appreciates all the Bond franchise has done for him, often mentioning all the great people he has met and worked with through the films as well as all the roles he never would have landed without the pedigree and notice that the franchise has allowed.

Therefore, those saying Dan isn't motivated or appreciative of all the Bond franchise has done for him clearly hasn't done their research. If Dan didn't care, would he commit himself to a crazy pre-production schedule, getting fit for the role, helping with the creative team and looking for prospective directors and actors to join the movie 24/7? Would he be so willing to put himself out there and do all the stunts the crew will allow him to do if he didn't want to honor the role and let the people watching the movie know that it really is him out there risking his life to bring them a good movie? And most important of all: do you think Dan would still be doing these films if he didn't actually enjoy them?

At the end of the day, Dan always does films because he is interested in them and thinks they are a good use of his time and creative energies. He's not going to waste his time on something he doesn't see being successful and worth his while, which is why you see him dropping out of film projects from time to time, The Whole Truth and Monuments Men being just a couple examples. He really analyzes projects and determines if he could see himself having fun doing them, and if he can't or spots another issue like an unfinished script, he's out of there. Dan isn't your average movie star, glitzed out and glammed up. No matter what a film is going to make him money wise, he's not eager to jump on the opportunity if he sees red flags like those above, or more importantly, if he doesn't feel it's a good use of his time and energy.

And of course, it is important to remember that Dan is just a regular human being like the rest of us, with pressures and conflicting ideals. As we have seen, like anyone worked to the bone, he gets exhausted and often lets his frustrations be known, regardless of what his publicists urge him not to say. He's upfront and honest as can be, almost to a fault at times, and that's just one of the great things about him. He can see the beauty of the Bond role in what it has done for his career, but that doesn't mean he also can't be critical of the fame he has gotten in direct result from it. In a perfect world, I think Dan would want to practice his craft, go up on stage, perform his heart out and hear all the praises and get the energies of those in the room, and then when he walks off stage he'd just want to put that character and persona away and go have a pint at his favorite pub without being followed by a horde of people who just want autographs and pictures and all that materialistic filth.

So, @tony, while Dan appreciates the franchise and the opportunities he's been given, he doesn't have to be through the moon with some of the after effects of playing James Bond, which, believe it or not, isn't always great. In fact, it's probably more back-breaking, strenuous, stressful, exhaustive and soul-sucking than any of us would like to admit living in our little fantasy lands where we ourselves dream of being a part of the films someday.

Let's examine just some of the pressures, shall we? A decade ago, Dan's life instantly went from a modest acting career with a good body or work and stellar commendations from his colleagues in the field to the full blown face of one of the most iconic characters ever imagined on celluloid, where soon everyone knew his name and face. Such a drastic change would make anyone become shaken, especially when he had to contend with reporters and internet news sites calling him inferior and unworthy of the role at all hours of the day, well into production. I don't think people give Dan enough credit for how tough he is, because most people would crumble and give way under that kind of pressure. And yet he sucked it up and kept fighting, giving a rousing performance in CR and showing all the haters than he was worthy of the role and a risk worth taking, regardless of what they thought.

Of course, being Bond wasn't just a career change for Dan either: it affected his personal life intimately and in ways he couldn't have prepared for in his wildest dreams. Gone were the days where he could go out with family and friends and simply enjoy being off the job. He's followed day and night by photographers and reporters who never give him a break, always asking question after question about you-know-who when he's simply trying to get away from all of it and take a break from the role for once.

Now, pretend for a second that you are the seventh Bond actor, and have at least one movie under your belt, which was a massive hit, making everyone around the world know who you are. How would you feel if you went out to dinner with a significant other to have a good time hot off a Bond film and reporters and photographers crowded you as you tried and get in the door, blocking your way while asking you if you're doing another movie. Not only is it an affront to your personal privacy, but you are being badgered about a role you are simply trying to get a break from for just a while after spending half a year exhaustively bringing the latest installment to life.

Now, your name, once unknown, is a weapon, a means by which tabloids will report false information about you and smear your name all for the sake of selling a few copies, regardless of if you truly did or said what they wrote. You question even stepping outside your apartment for fear of being recognized and ravaged by these so-called "professionals" trying to get a scoop, knowing fully well they won't ever leave you alone. Next you try to come up with inventive ways of getting by them, disguising yourself the best you can, though at times the ruse fails and you find yourself swarmed again while trying to get groceries, the reporters asking the same questions over and over again until you go deaf.

In an understandable rage, you tell them to let you be with a raised voice, but they misconstrue this as you being an arse and the next day a headline in a tabloid rag reads "License to Freak?: Bond Actor Throws Tantrum Outside NY Grocer." This naturally causes internal doubts in your head, unsettling you. It seems nobody in the world gets the pressure you're under or that you want just a few months where you don't have to worry about being reminded of that spy character, the guy they only ever want to talk about, and none of your other projects which you are even more proud of. If only they'd see that you're more than just that guy in the tuxedo with a gun, a worthy talent with a variety of roles under his belt, the kinds of roles they never want to talk about because they're not as well known, and therefore, not as worthy.

Taking all of this into account, how happy do you all think the Bond role would make you? Because the odds are stacked highly that you'd feel the same pressures Dan feels every day of his life, where every comment you make is twisted to mean something entirely different, regardless of if you meant to be quite so cryptical in the first place. If I had to be put through the same things Dan has been time and time again, I'd go mad, without a doubt. We've got similar personalities, private and to ourselves, so I can only image the stress of living a life in the shadow of such an iconic role where you are expected to always put on a happy face of deep contentment when all you want to do is get away from all the cameras, the interview chair, the stupid questions and just go to bed and forget it all ever happened.

As we've seen, Dan has thanked Bond time and time again for what the franchise has been able to do for him. However, I can't help but think sometimes that instead of Dan thanking Bond, maybe Bond should be thanking him every once in a damn while. Fleming knows he's earned it.

Boy, am I exhausted or what... (:|

In the words of brosnan "point taken"

• RC7RC7
    Idris is phenomenal. Such a great presence, like you can feel the burdens his characters carry, my favorite of which is Luther. I'd love to see him in a Bond film in some capacity, as he could play either a hero or villain and make any character come alive like no other. I think he and Dan would have an interesting dynamic acting off one another. Both of them are so talented at playing the subtleties and complexities of troubled characters and making their every mannerism worthy of study and contemplation.

I always thought it would be interesting to see him as a fellow 00 working alongside DC.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I am getting a bit bored of Daniel's comments of late regarding the character, up until layer cake he was unknown to me and playing bond has made him a global star. I was over the moon when CR was such a success after all the Craig not bond rubbish, but now he needs to show some respect for the opportunity that he was given and either say he loves playing bond and will continue or that his time is up and he wants to work on other projects. When it comes to his replacement time has moved on and I would like to see a fantastic actor in the role regardless of his skin colour, but more important an actor that is so motivated by the part and is so appreciative of how much it will enrich their life.

See, comments like this bother me. Where has Dan ever said, on tape and for the record, that he doesn't appreciate the Bond role or that he isn't motivated by the character and the stories the films tell? If you actually watch Dan's interviews and listen to what he's saying (and not what some tabloid rag or online film website hungry for views says he said), you'd see how much of a blast he's had being Bond. He loves it, and that's clear to anyone who understands who he is and why he does what he does.

Dan is a guy who acts not for money or fame or awards-in fact, he loathes those last two-but because he loves it and gets supreme joy and satisfaction from it. He loves to act and work with amazing talents in the business like EON's people, Judi Dench, Eva Green, Sam Mendes, Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris, Ben Wishaw, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney and countless others down the line. He openly acknowledges and appreciates all the Bond franchise has done for him, often mentioning all the great people he has met and worked with through the films as well as all the roles he never would have landed without the pedigree and notice that the franchise has allowed.

Therefore, those saying Dan isn't motivated or appreciative of all the Bond franchise has done for him clearly hasn't done their research. If Dan didn't care, would he commit himself to a crazy pre-production schedule, getting fit for the role, helping with the creative team and looking for prospective directors and actors to join the movie 24/7? Would he be so willing to put himself out there and do all the stunts the crew will allow him to do if he didn't want to honor the role and let the people watching the movie know that it really is him out there risking his life to bring them a good movie? And most important of all: do you think Dan would still be doing these films if he didn't actually enjoy them?

At the end of the day, Dan always does films because he is interested in them and thinks they are a good use of his time and creative energies. He's not going to waste his time on something he doesn't see being successful and worth his while, which is why you see him dropping out of film projects from time to time, The Whole Truth and Monuments Men being just a couple examples. He really analyzes projects and determines if he could see himself having fun doing them, and if he can't or spots another issue like an unfinished script, he's out of there. Dan isn't your average movie star, glitzed out and glammed up. No matter what a film is going to make him money wise, he's not eager to jump on the opportunity if he sees red flags like those above, or more importantly, if he doesn't feel it's a good use of his time and energy.

And of course, it is important to remember that Dan is just a regular human being like the rest of us, with pressures and conflicting ideals. As we have seen, like anyone worked to the bone, he gets exhausted and often lets his frustrations be known, regardless of what his publicists urge him not to say. He's upfront and honest as can be, almost to a fault at times, and that's just one of the great things about him. He can see the beauty of the Bond role in what it has done for his career, but that doesn't mean he also can't be critical of the fame he has gotten in direct result from it. In a perfect world, I think Dan would want to practice his craft, go up on stage, perform his heart out and hear all the praises and get the energies of those in the room, and then when he walks off stage he'd just want to put that character and persona away and go have a pint at his favorite pub without being followed by a horde of people who just want autographs and pictures and all that materialistic filth.

So, @tony, while Dan appreciates the franchise and the opportunities he's been given, he doesn't have to be through the moon with some of the after effects of playing James Bond, which, believe it or not, isn't always great. In fact, it's probably more back-breaking, strenuous, stressful, exhaustive and soul-sucking than any of us would like to admit living in our little fantasy lands where we ourselves dream of being a part of the films someday.

Let's examine just some of the pressures, shall we? A decade ago, Dan's life instantly went from a modest acting career with a good body or work and stellar commendations from his colleagues in the field to the full blown face of one of the most iconic characters ever imagined on celluloid, where soon everyone knew his name and face. Such a drastic change would make anyone become shaken, especially when he had to contend with reporters and internet news sites calling him inferior and unworthy of the role at all hours of the day, well into production. I don't think people give Dan enough credit for how tough he is, because most people would crumble and give way under that kind of pressure. And yet he sucked it up and kept fighting, giving a rousing performance in CR and showing all the haters than he was worthy of the role and a risk worth taking, regardless of what they thought.

Of course, being Bond wasn't just a career change for Dan either: it affected his personal life intimately and in ways he couldn't have prepared for in his wildest dreams. Gone were the days where he could go out with family and friends and simply enjoy being off the job. He's followed day and night by photographers and reporters who never give him a break, always asking question after question about you-know-who when he's simply trying to get away from all of it and take a break from the role for once.

Now, pretend for a second that you are the seventh Bond actor, and have at least one movie under your belt, which was a massive hit, making everyone around the world know who you are. How would you feel if you went out to dinner with a significant other to have a good time hot off a Bond film and reporters and photographers crowded you as you tried and get in the door, blocking your way while asking you if you're doing another movie. Not only is it an affront to your personal privacy, but you are being badgered about a role you are simply trying to get a break from for just a while after spending half a year exhaustively bringing the latest installment to life.

Now, your name, once unknown, is a weapon, a means by which tabloids will report false information about you and smear your name all for the sake of selling a few copies, regardless of if you truly did or said what they wrote. You question even stepping outside your apartment for fear of being recognized and ravaged by these so-called "professionals" trying to get a scoop, knowing fully well they won't ever leave you alone. Next you try to come up with inventive ways of getting by them, disguising yourself the best you can, though at times the ruse fails and you find yourself swarmed again while trying to get groceries, the reporters asking the same questions over and over again until you go deaf.

In an understandable rage, you tell them to let you be with a raised voice, but they misconstrue this as you being an arse and the next day a headline in a tabloid rag reads "License to Freak?: Bond Actor Throws Tantrum Outside NY Grocer." This naturally causes internal doubts in your head, unsettling you. It seems nobody in the world gets the pressure you're under or that you want just a few months where you don't have to worry about being reminded of that spy character, the guy they only ever want to talk about, and none of your other projects which you are even more proud of. If only they'd see that you're more than just that guy in the tuxedo with a gun, a worthy talent with a variety of roles under his belt, the kinds of roles they never want to talk about because they're not as well known, and therefore, not as worthy.

Taking all of this into account, how happy do you all think the Bond role would make you? Because the odds are stacked highly that you'd feel the same pressures Dan feels every day of his life, where every comment you make is twisted to mean something entirely different, regardless of if you meant to be quite so cryptical in the first place. If I had to be put through the same things Dan has been time and time again, I'd go mad, without a doubt. We've got similar personalities, private and to ourselves, so I can only image the stress of living a life in the shadow of such an iconic role where you are expected to always put on a happy face of deep contentment when all you want to do is get away from all the cameras, the interview chair, the stupid questions and just go to bed and forget it all ever happened.

As we've seen, Dan has thanked Bond time and time again for what the franchise has been able to do for him. However, I can't help but think sometimes that instead of Dan thanking Bond, maybe Bond should be thanking him every once in a damn while. Fleming knows he's earned it.

@tony, I in no way meant to slam you or make you feel like you were wrong to feel a certain way with my comments. I simply passionately argued another position of thought. No hard feelings?
    RC7 wrote: »

I always thought it would be interesting to see him as a fellow 00 working alongside DC.
    I would enjoy that as well. I remember when Mark Strong was mentioned in connection with a Bond role a few years back many wanted to see him as another 00 opposite Bond as well, which I also thought to be cool.

With SPECTRE back in the game, I'd love to see a Bond film where Bond relies on the help of the other 00s as they unite to take on a force akin to a hydra, where once one head is whacked off, another grows in its place. The size and fury of the organization would provide EON the chance to tell that kind of story where for once Bond doesn't go rogue and actually seeks the help of his colleagues in facing a threat. I can feel the goosebumps now, just imagining Bond and the other agents suited up and armed storming a SPECTRE HQ as a booming score rings out. Hopefully we get a scene similar to this someday.

@tony, I in no way meant to slam you or make you feel like you were wrong to feel a certain way with my comments. I simply passionately argued another position of thought. No hard feelings?

I would enjoy that as well. I remember when Mark Strong was mentioned in connection with a Bond role a few years back many wanted to see him as another 00 opposite Bond as well, which I also thought to be cool.

With SPECTRE back in the game, I'd love to see a Bond film where Bond relies on the help of the other 00s as they unite to take on a force akin to a hydra, where once one head is whacked off, another grows in its place. The size and fury of the organization would provide EON the chance to tell that kind of story where for once Bond doesn't go rogue and actually seeks the help of his colleagues in facing a threat. I can feel the goosebumps now, just imagining Bond and the other agents suited up and armed storming a SPECTRE HQ as a booming score rings out. Hopefully we get a scene similar to this someday.

None taken sir, a great response and a joy to read.

This is ironically what I was thinking as well. I would love to see him team up with Daniel Craig's 007 more-so than Elba taking the 007 role himself. Imagine those two, side by side, guns drawn and moving down a corridor heading towards a firefight and certain disaster.... I mean, it practically writes itself. After all, we've seen a strong female agent out in the field (Moneypenny) so why not go to the next obvious step and give us another Double-O?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Why not make Elba, Craig's version of Charles Robinson?
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Murdock wrote: »
    Why not make Elba, Craig's version of Charles Robinson?

or perhaps Felix (if whats his name doesnt ever come back from CR and QOS).. or how about another 00 agent?.. or even the villain.

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Elba is too prominent an actor to be given a miniscule role like Charles Robinson. He'd be great as another 00 agent but then how big will the part be? I don't want Bond having to share another chunk of screen time with a fellow 00 agent; he does that enough with his support team. I'd be very happy for Elba to take on tge lead villain role; he'd get enough screen time without infringing on Bond's and would get to really shine.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    echo wrote: »
    The thought of DC only doing four or five films makes me sad.

You don t look sad.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited September 2015 Posts: 3,157
    There's no way Idris Elba will play Bond. He's 43. Even assuming Craig won't do a fifth film, Elba would be at the very least 46 when Bond 25 will come out. How many movies could he film? Two? Please...
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Walecs wrote: »
    There's no way Idris Elba will play Bond. He's 43. Even assuming Craig won't do a fifth film, Elba would be at the very least 46 when Bond 25 will come out. How many movies could he film? Two? Please...

Or he can do 7 like Roger Moore since Rog started at the same age. ;)
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Yea I don't think the Elba age thing will knock him out.

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited September 2015 Posts: 23,883
    100% agree @BondJasonBond006. Like him a lot in Prometheus as well, and just started watching Luther here on Netflix.

Charlese Theron is a 100% babe and a very confident screen presence. When Elba's character sort of worked his way into her character Vicker's '' '' in Prometheus, it was totally believable just because Elba's screen charisma is magnetic. That was the first time I realized this guy has 'it' (eg. the movie star presence).
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited September 2015 Posts: 9,020
    bondjames wrote: »

Charlese Theron is a 100% babe and a very confident screen presence. When Elba's character sort of worked his way into her '' '' in Prometheus, it was totally believable just because Elba's screen charisma is magnetic. That was the first time I realized this guy has 'it' (eg. the movie star presence).

I am so bold and suggest that Idris Elba would be a marvelous James Bond. Not only does he have the charisma and charm, but the physicality and the acting ability too.
    He can be funny, witty, frightening and everything really.
    He has the looks, he is as British as they get.

The age would not be a problem, he could do one movie when 47/48 another 49/50 and a third 52/53. Black actors usually don't age much and look great well into their older years.

Having said all this, now comes the challenge. Can I accept James Bond being played by a black actor? Yes, I can. Racism is something alien to me.
    The bigger challenge for me would be to accept that the Fleming Bond vision would be changed somewhat. Fleming clearly had his idea how James Bond looks.

But then after Craig who doesn't look the part at all (if you take the Fleming vision) I think all is fair game.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited September 2015 Posts: 23,883
    bondjames wrote: »

Charlese Theron is a 100% babe and a very confident screen presence. When Elba's character sort of worked his way into her '' '' in Prometheus, it was totally believable just because Elba's screen charisma is magnetic. That was the first time I realized this guy has 'it' (eg. the movie star presence).

I am so bold and suggest that Idris Elba would be a marvelous James Bond. Not only does he have the charisma and charm, but the physicality and the acting ability too.
    He can be funny, witty, frightening and everything really.
    He has the looks, he is as British as they get.

The age would not be a problem, he could do one movie when 47/48 another 49/50 and a third 52/53. Black actors usually don't age much and look great well into their older years.

Having said all this, now comes the challenge. Can I accept James Bond being played by a black actor? Yes, I can. Racism is something alien to me.
    The bigger challenge for me would be to accept that the Fleming Bond vision would be changed somewhat. Fleming clearly had his idea how James Bond looks.

But then after Craig who doesn't look the part at all (if you take the Fleming vision) I think all is fair game.

I'm with you on this @BondJasonBond006. I'd prefer Bond stay white just for legacy reasons (and actually I would prefer in an ideal world that he remain over 6ft). Having said that, Elba's name keeps coming up as a successor (even though it's impractical) just because he does have this very captivating screen presence which is something the masses (who are not Fleming junkies) demand in a James Bond.

If there is one thing I really hope for, it is that EON ensure their next Bond, whoever that is and whenever that is, has the 'goods' to credibly stand toe to toe with some of the more charismatic female and male actors. It's imperative, and I personally think they have missed the mark on occasion in this respect in the past.
    Forums are quiet ...y'all up?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Hasn't Elba had supporting role in the Thor films? I believe so, so I don't see why he would be above the same in Bond. But I don't want a black Bond, though I would have no objections to Elba being cats in a Bond film, either as another take on a character we've seen in the past, or as a character that we haven't seen in the films yet, like Ronnie Vallance.
    Have Elba as another Double O agent, then he has been one!
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 6,601
    Whatever comes out of this..

From Empire:

When he got the knee injury, SM says the movie could have gone down without him. Daniel just said "Fuck it. Put two planks of wood on my leg and let's push on." Had he NOT done that, it wouldn't have been released until 2016.

Germanlady wrote: »

From Empire:

When he got the knee injury, SM says the movie could have gone down without him. Daniel just said "Fuck it. Put two planks of wood on my leg and let's push on." Had he NOT done that, it wouldn't have been released until 2016.

I may not want to return either ...do something simpler like American Football :P
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---

From Empire:

that is dedication.
    HASEROT wrote: »

From Empire:

that is dedication.

True

HASEROT wrote: »

From Empire:

that is dedication.

That is why he is James Bond! ^:)^
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited October 2015 Posts: 4,554
    His remark of "..but I don't make predictions" leaves it open, so there is really no different answer to the whole issue then before. We don't know and he probably doesn't either.
This discussion has been closed.