QOS background extra sweeps thin air

2»

Comments

• SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    I don't doubt it was a terrible error but.. there are other workers sweeping along side.. the gentleman of concern could be the supervisor demonstrating the correct method his colleague should be using to brush away from the body. Long shit but feel it's a plausible excuse.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    :)) I'm laughing at the slight spelling mistake at the end. ;)
    " ... Long sh*t.....". ( Happens to us all at times) Also the
    Excuse works for me. It was a demonstration. :D
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 1,068
    At the last minute the original extra took poorly and another stand in was required - only problem was he was a foot taller and they only had a M sized brush not a L one at hand!? lol

This is brilliant. I understand the need to keep the broom just off the floor to stop noise/dust but still, how was it missed in the final edit. I confess I never noticed mind!!

Not sure other extras are brushing for it to be a demo as they're lifting a crate or something so that explanation isn't going to brush this error aside...
    I think it's " holistic sweeping" you don't actually need to be touching
    the ground to clean it. ;)
  • Might be my last post here, as I have apparently upset management with an honest remark about Craig's appearance and I will not kowtow to such highhandedness, so my admittedly feeble theory on this is that they didn't want the guy creating any distracting dust to draw the eye from Bond.

Also that the camera operator was on crack.

To the good folks here, take care, to the rest, I SINCERELY hope you all, each & every one of you, get precisely what you deserve.

Kevin
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    trevanian wrote: »
    Might be my last post here, as I have apparently upset management with an honest remark about Craig's appearance and I will not kowtow to such highhandedness, so my admittedly feeble theory on this is that they didn't want the guy creating any distracting dust to draw the eye from Bond.

To the good folks here, take care, to the rest, I SINCERELY hope you all, each & every one of you, get precisely what you deserve.

Kevin

Good riddance, kiddo.
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    trevanian wrote: »
    Might be my last post here, as I have apparently upset management with an honest remark about Craig's appearance and I will not kowtow to such highhandedness, so my admittedly feeble theory on this is that they didn't want the guy creating any distracting dust to draw the eye from Bond.

Kevin

Bye Stan

2rqkfhu.jpg
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    This extra took the "air" theme a little too literally.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    edited September 2015 Posts: 2,667
    DrGorner wrote: »
    I think it's " holistic sweeping" you don't actually need to be touching
    the ground to clean it. ;)

It's actually homeopathic sweeping. The further the brush is from the ground, the more cleaning it does. That'll be £800 please.

What form, what grace.
    I'm loving this thread. It's educational and funny. :D
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    It's a sweep kata.