SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Murdock wrote: »
    I take it he's trying to blend in seeing as he firmly hates the paparazzi.

True. But they (or someone) found him anyway.

Looks like Greg Williams hasn't done the photography this time as amazon have Blood, Sweat and Bond: Behind the Scenes of Spectre (Curated by Rankin) this time by an English photography called Ian Rankin.
    Rankin is one of the top portrait and fashion photographers in the world

I can't imagine he has shot the behind scenes book. Curated maybe which begs the question who did

He will have probably done some editing and or studio work with the principles of this is true
  • RC7RC7
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Rankin is one of the top portrait and fashion photographers in the world

I can't imagine he has shot the behind scenes book. Curated maybe which begs the question who did

He will have probably done some editing and or studio work with the principles of this is true

In the run-up to the latest James Bond film, SPECTRE, renowned photographer Rankin takes us from script to screen in Blood, Sweat and Bond: Behind the Scenes of SPECTRE, curating an ensemble of exclusive photography and cast and crew interviews. Also features contributions from celebrity photographers including Mary McCartney, Eliott Erwitt and Brigitte Lecombe.
    Yeah sounds about right.
    Also as mentioned above, Williams is still working on SPECTRE related stuff. Don't be surprised if some stuff of his pops up in the book as well. There's the photographer in the Alps that looks to be Greg.
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    trevanian wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Matt Damon

Surely it looks like it's him

Geez, it really does! First thing to go through my mind was THE 15 YEARS LATER AFFAIR, the UNCLE TV movie from the early 80s, which has Lazenby in an Aston 'saving' Solo from baddies.

Don't imagine SPECTRE is going to go THERE, though. It's going to have enough trouble shoving its grand unified history of reboot Bond past any discerning audience members left. Movie franchise-wise, I'm detecting AP3 with painfully injected doses of LW2 and ST5, a combination that just does not add up for me.

IMHO wth r u saying? What does ST5 AP3 stand for? And its not Matt Damen seriously lol
    Franchises:
    AP-AUSTIN POWERS
    ST-STAR TREK
    LW-LETHAL WEAPON
    McD McDonald's

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    So we got the new trailer finally. Can we expect one more before the movie premieres? Also, shouldn't we be getting another poster as well?
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Matt Damon

Geez, it really does! First thing to go through my mind was THE 15 YEARS LATER AFFAIR, the UNCLE TV movie from the early 80s, which has Lazenby in an Aston 'saving' Solo from baddies.

Don't imagine SPECTRE is going to go THERE, though. It's going to have enough trouble shoving its grand unified history of reboot Bond past any discerning audience members left. Movie franchise-wise, I'm detecting AP3 with painfully injected doses of LW2 and ST5, a combination that just does not add up for me.

IMHO wth r u saying? What does ST5 AP3 stand for? And its not Matt Damen seriously lol
    Franchises:
    AP-AUSTIN POWERS
    ST-STAR TREK
    LW-LETHAL WEAPON
    McD McDonald's

I've no idea why people on a James Bond forum would be expected to know what those acronyms are.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    So we got the new trailer finally. Can we expect one more before the movie premieres? Also, shouldn't we be getting another poster as well?
    Definitely yes to poster, hopefully yes to final trailer since most movies now have a 3rd trailer out a month or two before the film premieres
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'm still wondering whether they'll reference Vesper or not in SP?
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    Sadly, I don't think they will.
    Although there is a chance we get conversation about his past/relationship with woman, since Madeleine is a psychologist.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sark wrote: »
    Matt Damon

Franchises:
    AP-AUSTIN POWERS
    ST-STAR TREK
    LW-LETHAL WEAPON
    McD McDonald's

I've no idea why people on a James Bond forum would be expected to know what those acronyms are.

IBMWPMAOE.
    (It bothers me when people make acronyms of everything)
  • The main poster for Spectre is gonna be interesting because the Skyfall posters were just the character posters and the one with Bond lying down with the gun.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    jake24 wrote: »

They don't have nor need to but I can see Mr White referencing her or if Madeline tries to analyse him about a past relationship, I'm hoping Bond gets all guarded about it and deflects. Like he said in the trailer, he doesn't stop to think about it. The damage has been done and Bond has adjusted his life to live accordingly with the result of the emotional fall out.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Matt Damon

Franchises:
    AP-AUSTIN POWERS
    ST-STAR TREK
    LW-LETHAL WEAPON
    McD McDonald's

IBMWPMAOE.

Same. I understand (and use) acronyms for James Bond books/movies on a James Bond forum, but using it for everything is confusing.
    jake24 wrote: »

They don't have nor need to but I can see Mr White referencing her or if Madeline tries to analyse him about a past relationship, I'm hoping Bond gets all guarded about it and deflects. Like he said in the trailer, he doesn't stop to think about it. The damage has been done and Bond has adjusted his life to live accordingly with the result of the emotional fall out.

I agree. Much like Bond did in TSWLM when Anya mentioned his wife. "Wife killed in--" "Alright, you made your point."

Precisely or better yet in TWINE when Elektra asks him if he's ever loved someone and he doesn't even bother to give her an answer.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Precisely or better yet in TWINE when Elektra asks him if he's ever loved someone and he doesn't even bother to give her an answer.

Interesting to hear Apted's thoughts on that in the commentary.
    It would be logical to have an allusion to Vesper. It would be also interesting given White's history.
    This just in:

"Spectre: Ellie Goulding is almost definitely singing the theme song to the next Bond film"

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/spectre-ellie-goulding-is-almost-definitely-singing-the-theme-song-to-the-next-bond-film-10422162.html
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Yet another article commenting on rumors and speculation, there's still no confirmation. All that says is everything we know. Besides, though all signs do seem to point to her, why would her recent activities matter if Mendes said the theme song has already been recorded?
    Maybe she's doing touch ups and a few background adlobs here and tgere on the track.

Anyway, ideally I want something a bit harder sounding, something to follow YKMN like how what AVTAK was to TLD.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Yet another article commenting on rumors and speculation, there's still no confirmation. All that says is everything we know. Besides, though all signs do seem to point to her, why would her recent activities matter if Mendes said the theme song has already been recorded?

Exactly, Mendes had no reasons to lie about it. She must have been recording something else, at least this time.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,167
    I for one didn't know that she just posted a picture of herself yesterday exiting the Abbey Road studio with a "that's a wrap"-comment. You guys are fast, since you'all already know that.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Matt Damon

Franchises:
    AP-AUSTIN POWERS
    ST-STAR TREK
    LW-LETHAL WEAPON
    McD McDonald's

IBMWPMAOE.

MT.
    (Me too)

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    CWGBOTP?

Can we get back on topic please?
    Lets hope we get one final video blog perhaps?!!! [-O<
    Lets hope we get one final video blog perhaps?!!! [-O<
    Zekidk wrote: »

Hmmm, not very enthusiastic about it. But the rumours keep returning.