SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That was without a doubt one of the best trailers I've seen. I'm still in awe. No action my a**.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 2,598
    Pretty cool. This trailer has more of an upbeat tone to it than the other one as I expected it would. I was hoping that it would have a few darker scenes too like in the last one coupled with darker music. QOS is a disappointing Bond film but the trailer for that film is awesome. This film won't be without it's fair share of humor. I just hope it won't have more than CR and that we also get a decent amount of dialogue and character development too.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Ohmss theme! !
    Ohmss theme! !
  • RC7RC7
    OHMSS WTF!
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    What a great trailer, looks like this is going to be a great Bond movie. Roll on October....
    It looks just incredible. The wait for this got a lot more painful...
    edited July 2015 Posts: 11,139
    Holy shit!!

This film looks bananas! The competition just got their asses handed to them!

Craig looks incredible, he seems so relaxed, tge dinner suit, the swagger, the women!

This is going to be one of the best...James bloody Bond is back!!
    Could just be me wanting it to be, but the music sure sounds like new Newman.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    That was fantastic!

Favourite parts:
    Sassy, cheeky Bond, throughout (well done Craig!)
    MP saying "I think you are just getting started"
    White dinner jacker.
    Q talking introducing the car.
    Gorgeous Madeleine, classic.
    The music, oh the music!
  • RC7RC7
    yeDHQCt.png

M fighting Denbigh
    Great trailer! Definitely worth the wait!
    I'm shaking!

--> For the first time since 1985 James Bond returns in a white dinner jacket!
    --> It has John Barry's "OHMSS"-theme in it!
    --> MI6 has lovely offices these days!!
    I'm shaking!

--> For the first time since 1985 James Bond returns in a white dinner jacket!
    --> It has John Barry's "OHMSS"-theme in it!
    --> MI6 has lovely offices these days!!
    Newman you bastard, were you asleep when working on SF? So far the music for SP sounds divine. I'm so ecstatic right now!
    Two things about the new trailer:

1. I love how they divulged some basic plot points.
    2. Q looks like an undertaker.
  • RC7RC7
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,512
    xw7EyPq.png

Astons in the background. Wonder if they'll have Tim's Vantage and George's DBS in there?
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    edited July 2015 Posts: 1,138
    So, strictly from the trailer it appears there's some relationship between
    Madeline Swan and Mr White. His daughter perhaps?

WHo says
    "you can across me so many times, yet you never saw me"

One nitpick. It appears at 1:55
    that they're using the old lame trick of "bullet-proof glass" meaning that bullets literally bounce off without leaving a scratch.
  • OHMSS!!! Unexpected, but awesome!
    I hate to be over-hyped but it really does look like it could be the best Bond of all time... have to lower hopes before it releases.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    MI6 Community crashes in 5...4...3...2...1

Cracking trailer though.
    There's some more info in the description box below the video... at least for those who haven't read the leaked script (I didn't know a certian someone was the daughter of a certain someone).

Also, is this just me, or does Lea Seydoux REALLY remind me of Vesper Lynd/Eva Green during that dinner scene with Bond?
  • quantumofsolacequantumofsolace England
    Wow!!!! Says it all, really.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    When I saw Han and Chewie in the episode 7 trailer. I had tears. When I heard the OHMSS theme...I bawled. Oh my god I want to see this movie right now!
  • x007AceOfSpadesx007AceOfSpades Sunny Southern California
    Loved the music and the cinematography. It's definitely the trailer I wanted, but I just feel like I wanted more.

Oh well.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Sark wrote: »
    So, strictly from the trailer it appears there's some relationship between
    Madeline Swan and Mr White. His daughter perhaps?

WHo says
    "you can across me so many times, yet you never saw me"

One nitpick. It appears at 1:55
    that they're using the old lame trick of "bullet-proof glass" meaning that bullets literally bounce off without leaving a scratch.
    Denbigh
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Newman you bastard, were you asleep when working on SF? So far the music for SP sounds divine. I'm so ecstatic right now!
    Are we sure Newman had anything to do with the music made for the trailers? I know we have heard some rumors, but nothing certain as far as I know.

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we heard "We Have All the Time in the World" during the end credits of the film...
    Fiennes seems brilliant in this. Best M since Lee.

Damn, I didn't even recognise the OHMSS theme and I've listened to the theme thousands of times! Worrying. :) Will have to watch it again right now.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    HOLY CHRIST THAT WAS AMAZING. THE WHITE DINNER JACKET AND THE OHMSS THEME MY GOD
    @TripAces answer to your first observation is in the info box below the vid.