Going away or coming back?

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,588
    HASEROT wrote: »
    once again, i have returned with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season ;)

often times over the years that i have been a member, as many of you know, i will usually take a sabbatical from the forums, but i will still "be around" so to speak - like i'll check in, but I wont post anything... this time around it's been almost 2 months, and most of that time i spent without a fully functioning internet...

so i will be dipping my toes back into the MI6 pool here before jumping in lol.

Great to see you back haserot. :)>-
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Welcome back @haserot. :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I read your post with the voice of Drax in my head. Except the lol.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Good to see you again, @haserot!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    are you kidding, the LOL is 100% Drax
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    HASEROT wrote: »
    are you kidding, the LOL is 100% Drax

well, perhaps they actual activity. him saying LOL, i don't know. That's more Gustav Graves if you ask me.Anyway, welcome back!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Was it a three weeks vacation from work or just from Creasy47 and NicNac?
    Whatever, glad you are back!

You cheeky sod. I'm in the corner of my room sobbing, as we speak.
    ;-)
    NicNac wrote: »
    Was it a three weeks vacation from work or just from Creasy47 and NicNac?
    Whatever, glad you are back!

You cheeky sod. I'm in the corner of my room sobbing, as we speak.
    ;-)

So sorry, maybe you need a vacation?
  • carlos_D29carlos_D29 Houston,TX
    Hello everyone after 5 years away from the mi6 community I'm back, (everything looks so different now!) I'm so excited to interact with everyone again.
    carlos_D29 wrote: »
    Hello everyone after 5 years away from the mi6 community I'm back, (everything looks so different now!) I'm so excited to interact with everyone again.

Welcome home! We've been expecting you! ;)
    edited June 2015 Posts: 23,547
    Finally, @carlos_D29, I can take that Martini you ordered me to "keep cold" out of the fridge.

MartiniWithOlives.png

Welcome back, sir!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I'll be of for at least three weeks, enjoying the holidays and cruisin' through Europe.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Enjoy your holiday @CommanderRoss look forward to your return, and stories from your European adventure.
  • I'm off to Nashville (Music City USA!) for a trade show. Back in a few days. Keep the home fires burning, I shan't be gone long...
  • RC7RC7
    I'll be of for at least three weeks, enjoying the holidays and cruisin' through Europe.

Taking any Bond locales in?

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I'm off to Nashville (Music City USA!) for a trade show. Back in a few days. Keep the home fires burning, I shan't be gone long...

Wow, enjoy. The sort of place some of us Brits only dream about. ;-)
    @Benny, thanks!
    @Beatles, enjoy!
    @RC7 I don't know yet, it's a sort of spur of the moment thing. We only got Vienna and Bratislava planned right now.
  • RC7RC7
    @Benny, thanks!
    @Beatles, enjoy!
    @RC7 I don't know yet, it's a sort of spur of the moment thing. We only got Vienna and Bratislava planned right now.

Awesome. You should visit the Volksoper (Theatre Koskov leaves when defecting) in Vienna, which ironically doubles for Bratislava! Enjoy your trip.
    RC7 wrote: »
    @Benny, thanks!
    @Beatles, enjoy!

Awesome. You should visit the Volksoper (Theatre Koskov leaves when defecting) in Vienna, which ironically doubles for Bratislava! Enjoy your trip.
    Thanks, will do!
    Enjoy, @CommanderRoss and @BeatlesSansEarmuffs.

Personally I am going up in the mountains next week.
    Are you having your allergies cured, @Thunderfinger? ;-)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    DarthDimi wrote: »

He'll come back as the biggest Brosnan fan of them all. ;)

DarthDimi wrote: »

He'll come back as the biggest Brosnan fan of them all. ;)

If I do, please help me.
    *Klebb voice*
    If you do, you will be SHOT!
    That is what I meant.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    In light of the recent announcement regarding the release of SPECTRE I will take a leave of absence from 23 October to November 6.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    In light of the recent announcement regarding the release of SPECTRE I will take a leave of absence from 23 October to November 6.

That's still over three months away, perhaps you should repost that come mid-October so we don't forget.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Creasy47 wrote: »

That's still over three months away, perhaps you should repost that come mid-October so we don't forget.

Will do, friend.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited July 2015 Posts: 15,690
    I'm planning to make a trip to @Creasy47's place and binge watch movies like Lord of War, Munich, Layer Cake, In Bruges... Should happen someday, hopefully. :(
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm planning to make a trip to @Creasy47's place and binge watch movies like Lord of War, Munich, Layer Cake, In Bruges... Should happen someday, hopefully. :(

Not sure why this hasn't happened yet, honestly! I don't think I've ever met someone who had film interests line up almost exactly like mine does.