Going away or coming back?

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Welcome back @haserot!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Murdock wrote: »
    Welcome back @haserot!

where at in Ohio are you from @Murdock?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    HASEROT wrote: »
    Murdock wrote: »
    Welcome back @haserot!

where at in Ohio are you from @Murdock?

He is from somewhere in the middle, in the hi region.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'll go ahead and post it now, in case I forget when the time comes: my parents are moving again on December 28th, so up until then, I'll be helping them pack more and more, and when the day comes, move, unpack, and get settled in. I'll more than likely be on less and less as the days go by, and I have no assurance of what the Internet situation will be once I arrive, so I could possibly not be on for a matter of a few weeks, though I hope that isn't the case. Will give updates as soon as I'm certain what the situation is! Until then, I'll check in as often as I can.
    Oh please do and just in case: Meery Christmas!! Hugs from me.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    HASEROT wrote: »
    i wanted to stay away longer, but under the circumstances of all that has been happening regarding the Spectre script leaks, i couldn't fight it - i am back

And boy am I glad to see you back, sir! :)
    The unloved season is upon us. From all of us to all of you ....@haserot a very Merry Goodnight! I mean Christmas.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    I'll be taking a break from the forum for a while from now on, as things begin to hot up in the news department and as I am consistently having less time to spend on the forum. I will continue to post in the current elimination games, but it seems that they are both now coming to an end.

I'm not sure when I will be able to post frequently again, but until then, it's au revoir.
    We shall miss you, @MayDayDiVicenzo.
    Today's moving day for my parents and there's no guarantee of when we'll have Internet, so at the latest, I'll be back around January 10th. If that's the case, you all take care and have fun ringing in the New Year, and I'll see you in 2015!
    One mod down. And counting.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Take care @Creasy, and good luck with the move. :)>-
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I'm back! Well, I never said I left but I did for the most part. I took a three week vacation and now I'm ready, fully renewed, to follow the latest developments in SP production and discussing ask things Bond.
    Welcome back, @Sandy! Very nice to have you back around.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Yes indeed, glad to see you back Sandy :-)
    Was it a three weeks vacation from work or just from Creasy47 and NicNac?
    Whatever, glad you are back!
    Thank you for the welcome back ;;)

Both, I'm afraid. The pressure, oh the pressure, I just can't decide between those two :-<
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Welcome Sandy! It seems all of our valued members are coming back
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @Sandy, good to have you back, dear!
    Thanks! It's great to be back.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Glad to have you back @Sandy
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Sandy wrote: »
    Thank you for the welcome back ;;)

Both, I'm afraid. The pressure, oh the pressure, I just can't decide between those two :-<

Damn, I thought I was your favorite.

[plays world's smallest violin with back turned]
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Welcome back @Sandy. >:D<
    Well friends, tomorrow is the last time I have to deal with this pesky moving business. However, once I move, there's no guarantee of when I'll have Internet. I'm hoping that it's within the week, but if it appears to me that I won't be getting it for an extended period of time, I'll be sure to hop on here somehow and let you all know, or at least get on at some point soon and keep you guys posted. Figured I'd pop in and say this now before I forget, since I'm up bright and early tomorrow and won't be on the computer.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Don't stay away too long, @Creasy47! We need you to fight off spammers. ;)
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Don't stay away too long, @Creasy47! We need you to fight off spammers. ;)

Duly noted! I'll do my best. ;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    And good luck with moving!
    Good luck with everything, @Creasy. We await your return.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Be seeing you, @Creasy47. Good luck with the move, and return soon. :)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited May 2015 Posts: 4,399
    once again, i have returned with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season ;)

often times over the years that i have been a member, as many of you know, i will usually take a sabbatical from the forums, but i will still "be around" so to speak - like i'll check in, but I wont post anything... this time around it's been almost 2 months, and most of that time i spent without a fully functioning internet...

so i will be dipping my toes back into the MI6 pool here before jumping in lol.