Going away or coming back?

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Nice to see you again @Sandy. And you @TopGearJB007, there's a blast from the past
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Always nice to see a few older faces around. Good to have you back @Sandy and @TopGearJB007 look forward to your renewed participation.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited July 2015 Posts: 23,586
    Great to have you both back, @Sandy and @TopGearJB007!

On these forums, we never forget anyone. ;-)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    It's good to be back :)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2015 Posts: 17,833
    Sandy wrote: »
    It's good to be back :)

Welcome back, @Sandy! It's good to have you back!
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I am new here. It is you who should welcome me.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Ladies and Gentlemen, prepared to be Star Struck!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @Thunderfinger, welcome to you as well! good to see you're here and haven't left! @TopGearJB007 I remember you! You're that English secret agent, from England! @Murdoch I'm quite sure it wasn't a star that struck me...

Anyway, for those who haven't noticed. I'm back.
    Welcome back, @CommanderRoss. :-)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    thanks @Darth!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Good to see you back @CommanderRoss
    Thanks @Sandy, same to you!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Tomorrow morning I am heading to a friend's place, in the middle of nowhere, so I won't have access to the internet. I should be back within 2/3 days.

Warning to @Creasy47 and @DarthDimi: I will have my laptop with me, so expect some reviews of asian films when I return. ;)
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @BondJasonBond006 the house is owned by his parents, but they mostly live in Paris. I've been there before, the damn thing is located in a remote area, only a small village nearby. ;)
    Sounds good, I was born in the midde of Nowhere. Nice, but boring place.

However, since I started watching 'The X Files', I will be less comfortable at nights when I hear cracking sounds.

@DaltonCraig007, keep those reviews coming sir, or I'll order a clean kill.
    I thought you still lived there? Or do you have a new neighbour in that fjord of yours these days?
    I thought you still lived there? Or do you have a new neighbour in that fjord of yours these days?

Just me and a few sharks there.
    Back to civilisation! @DarthDimi don't worry, more reviews are coming real soon. ;)

Welcome back @Dalton! Good to know you survived...
    Thanks @CommanderRoss! :D
  • Back after a 4-year hiatus... never got around to getting comfy with the new forum during the transition, having originally joined Keeping the British End Up on the day Craig was cast as Bond! Have a lot of catching up to do and would love to share some Bond-related stories myself, including having met Mr. Craig. See you all around!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @GeneralGogol, welcome back after such a long hiatus! Hope you settle in and get back to things quite nicely around here.
    Welcome back, stranger. Are you still a communist?
    Welcome back @GeneralGogol! good to see you return!
  • Welcome back, stranger. Are you still a communist?

Communist, capitalist - just points of a compass... you know the rest!
    Welcome back, stranger. Are you still a communist?

Communist, capitalist - just points of a compass... you know the rest!

That was General Topple.