Does Sony present today?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Does Sony present today?

Yep, at 7:30 PM (CET)

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Does Sony present today?

@SkyfallCraig Yes. At 19:30
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    So could we expect the trailer today/tomorrow at 17 GMT?
    So could we expect the trailer today/tomorrow at 17 GMT?

@SkyfallCraig Nothing is confirmed, but if we do get anything I believe it will be on Friday.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    This tv-spot marks the 1st time since the CR promos that I have actually gotten the feeling I was watching a trailer to a Bond movie. It feels like a Bondfilm is coming.

Sinister villain? -check
    Aerial stunts? -check
    Gorgeous cityscape? -check
    Snowcapped mountains? -check
    Expensive style? -check
    Aston Martin chase? -check
    Killer delivery of 'Bond... James Bond' -check
    edited June 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Our friends from Archivo007 (@ggl007) has just confirmed NEW FOOTAGE will be shown today at CineEurope.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I'm really hoping to get a glimpse of some fist fights.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Birdleson wrote: »
    How do I upload a photo?

Click on the image icon, then just type the URL address (or copy and paste).

Roll on Friday then if that is the case? <:-P
    Apparently, a new trailer was showed at CineEurope. This guy saw the footage yesterday and replied to me on Instagram.

4kfwcUr.png
    Awesome - needs to be soon.

Also Lionsgate premiered the new Mockingjay Part 2 trailer at CineEurope and they said it will be out in a month - so end of July with Mission Impossible. In other words - Sony need to hurry up lol.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    It's a shame that we aren't going to get to see it.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Well unless the extended trailer is our theatrical trailer...
    antovolk wrote: »

Well unless the extended trailer is our theatrical trailer...

I meant anytime soon. I won't really care come November when I can see the full film.
    Obviously something will come well before November
    edited June 2015 Posts: 1,208
    Delete
    @SkyfallCraig, well obviously, I was just saying that if we don't ever see the specific extended trailer they showed yesterday that it won't bother me once I've seen all the footage in the film once it's released.
    @SkyfallCraig, well obviously, I was just saying that if we don't ever see the specific extended trailer they showed yesterday that it won't bother me once I've seen all the footage in the film once it's released.

oh yes, of course, I didn't understand. ;)
  • 10 sec SPECTRE Coca-Cola Zero TV ad approved by BBFC today
    bbfc.co.uk/releases/coca-cola-zero-filmadvertisement
    Sorry if I ask, maybe it is there but I can't see:
    how do you know it's Spectre?
  • Sorry if I ask, maybe it is there but I can't see:
    how do you know it's Spectre?

They did it also with SF
    Also published by @Rob_Coppinger on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Rob_Coppinger/status/614107989792948225
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Apparently, a new trailer was showed at CineEurope. This guy saw the footage yesterday and replied to me on Instagram.
    Good work, @marketto007, as usual. Thanks for that!

Is there an average time that rated TV spots/trailers/etc. take to hit online once they're rated?
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Missed this yesterday: more thoughts on the new trailer that debuted at CineEurope from Russian film industry portal KinoMetro (http://www.kinometro.ru/news/show/name/cineeurope-2015-sony-008)
    They also showed a new trailer at the presentation, which is still as secretive and as intriguing as the teaser. One thing that caught the eye was the relatively low amount of action compared to, for instance, the Mission Impossible trailer
    Many films this year have a lot of - sometimes good - action and not much more.
    By the end of this year, people might be bored with mindless action and giving the audiences a taste of some actual suspense might be a good way to differ Bond from the rest. We do know, I believe, there is plenty of action in it, which they could let out of the can whenever they want.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    By the end of this year, people might be bored with mindless action and giving the audiences a taste of some actual suspense might be a good way to differ Bond from the rest. We do know, I believe, there is plenty of action in it, which they could let out of the can whenever they want.

I think they'll save the action for the TV spots and I think the third and final trailer (as is the norm now) which if the theatrical debuts next month, should be around September.

I'm glad they're keeping to the similar tone as the teaser.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

I think they'll save the action for the TV spots and I think the third and final trailer (as is the norm now) which if the theatrical debuts next month, should be around September.

But when will this trailer be released? I people have already seen it, surely it can only be a matter of days...

But when will this trailer be released? I people have already seen it, surely it can only be a matter of days...

Don't think it's fully finished yet - hence why THR said it was unfinished.

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

Don't think it's fully finished yet - hence why THR said it was unfinished.

Why would they show an unfinished trailer?