Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @Master_Dahark,
    Unfortunately, it looks like he'll be sporting a CGI cape, for unknown reasons. That Batsuit, though...
    Probably just for that scene-- make it flow pretty, lol

I do hope you're right! When they start CG'ing stuff like that is when I start to get worried.

*Cough*GreenLantern*Cough*

That was the exact thing I was thinking of when I typed the entirety of that last sentence, and I've never even seen the film!
    There is or was footage on comingsoon I think that
    looked like filmed with a mobile fone and clearly showed Batman with a cape. Perhaps the footage without was test runs?
    edited May 2015 Posts: 40,372
    boldfinger wrote: »
    There is or was footage on comingsoon I think that
    looked like filmed with a mobile fone and clearly showed Batman with a cape. Perhaps the footage without was test runs?
    That's what those dots are for, so they can add in a CG cape later on down the road. What I'm guessing is perhaps they don't get the car going fast enough for the kind of movement they want the cape having, so they decided to go with a CG cape in that scene.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Might go watch Suicide Squad filming this weekend. If I can I'll post some videos.
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 6,432
    jake24 wrote: »
    Might go watch Suicide Squad filming this weekend. If I can I'll post some videos.

Read that it virtually impossible to have a closed set where they have been shooting on location, seeing the Bat... has immediately boosted my interest in his film.

It's just sad that with the Internet age and how absolutely everything is so accessible, that there really aren't secrets or surprises with film anymore unless you live under a rock. It's a shame.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited May 2015 Posts: 1,257
    It's just sad that with the Internet age and how absolutely everything is so accessible, that there really aren't secrets or surprises with film anymore unless you live under a rock. It's a shame.

It really is a shame. It so difficult now days to go into the theater without already being exposed to set photos or spoilers.

With that said, here are some more set photos/spoilers :D
    ben-afflecks-batman-chases-jared-letos-joker-suicide-squad-01.jpg
    Harley seems to be having a good time:
    ben-afflecks-batman-chases-jared-letos-joker-suicide-squad-05.jpg
    ben-afflecks-batman-chases-jared-letos-joker-suicide-squad-02.jpg
    ben-afflecks-batman-chases-jared-letos-joker-suicide-squad-07.jpg
    No shortage of facial tattoos:
    ben-afflecks-batman-chases-jared-letos-joker-suicide-squad-03.jpg
    ben-afflecks-batman-chases-jared-letos-joker-suicide-squad-04.jpg
    And for those wondering if Batman will be able to turn his head in the Batsuit:
    ZgRosrM.gif
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

I can remember back in 2013, when Man of Steel was just coming out, and I got online that morning, just like always, and my homepage was Yahoo. First article on the Yahoo ticker:

"SUPERMAN NECK SNAP LEADS TO CONTROVERSY"
    "The internet is abuzz in controversy after Superman's surprising method of dealing with General Zod."

The movie had been out 24 hours, and BAM! Spoiler.
    @Agent007391, it's the same with 'Breaking Bad.' I won't go into details, obviously, but leave it to good old Yahoo to have spoiled the series finale mere hours after it premiered. I was a few episodes behind so I had it spoiled for me.

I swear, if Yahoo wasn't my main source of e-mail, I'd never visit the site again.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Same here. Lucky me, I have email apps on both my phone and laptop, so I only ever have to visit the site if I'm sending an email to somebody I don't often write to.

Please, don't spoil Breaking Bad for me. Sadly, I already know what happens, but I'm about to actually start watching the show in the next few days (I've never seen a single episode), and really don't want to see spoilers.
    @Agent007391, oh, no no no, I definitely wasn't. I never spoil anything for someone intentionally unless they request it. Why? Because I hate it in return, and it's a rude thing to do in the world of film.

I don't really agree with this. Yes, a hell of a lot is available, but one doesn't have to live under a rock to avoid most of it. Yes, sometimes one still gets something spoiled, but not that often. I know I don't. If, before watching a movie, one reads reviews or articles or watches or reads interviews or watches making of stuff and whatnot or reads comments on articles or YT vids, or reads scripts when possible, etc. - and then comes across some spoilers then it's one's own fault really and one shouldn't complain about it, right? :) Mostly I think people make the choice to look for info themselves.

(And btw, I use Yahoo mail, but just use that, I don't read their news stuff.)

I honestly don't seek out information like that unless I want to. Most of the time I find it, it's on one of the many news sites I frequent. Stuff like that shouldn't be so available unless you really want to dig and find it, but sadly, that's the case. And I see it on unrelated sites, too, like Yahoo. Yahoo is just bad news. I need to look into being able to access my e-mail without having to go through the main site.
    I've managed to pretty much avoid the main Yahoo site for years on laptop and now that I have smart phone with that, too... and I wasn't even specifically trying, so it can't be that hard. ;) And even if you wouldn't avoid it you still don't have to look at the other stuff there - you know where you need to click to get to mail so just do that.

Weird how I don't accidentally stumble on movie spoilers all the time, considering how much I use the internet, but I'm happy I don't.
    @Tuulia, well it's not just Yahoo. I can avoid it all I want, but with most of the movie sites I frequent, they're bound to post BTS looks like that all the time. Most of them avoid any and all spoilers unless you click to read more, but there's always something to crop up in the title or perhaps the header image that gives something away.
    @Creasy, well if you don't want know anything then you can't visit movie sites, I suppose. Personally I don't mind seeing some bts pics and don't really consider them spoilers as such, I just find them interesting. But like I said most spoilers, I think, can be fairly easily avoided if one chooses to.
    @Tuulia, I think I'm just twisting my words back and forth and I'm not really making sense or getting my point across, so I'll just stop before I confuse myself even more.
    Ok, @Creasy47. I would have wanted to understand, actually, and I wasn't trying to be difficult. :)
    @Tuulia, no no, I totally understand! I think the issue does appear a lot from my actions, but at the same time, I have had things spoiled for me on totally unrelated sites, as well. I suppose my worry is that if I don't manage to check all of these sites that often, I'm bound to miss tons of movie news. At the same time, that also opens my eyes to a lot of potential spoilers, as well, some that I actively seek out and some that are just that: spoiled for me accidentally.
    Speaking of DC movies that never happened, here's a synopsis of a Batman vs. Superman screenplay that was cancelled.

New Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Plot Synopsis Released

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/09/new-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-synopsis-released/
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    And still no news on what role Jena Malone has been cast in. After reading a post on the IMDB, I now hope that Jena has been be cast as Poison Ivy.
    if she has I would be super happy
    Dalton12 wrote: »
    New Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Plot Synopsis Released

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/09/new-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-synopsis-released/

Certainly looking forward to seeing how this plays out! Forgive the pun but I hope they do BOTH characters justice?
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Good luck with that
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 6,432

Think I just had a fangasm! Great PIC of Bruce and Diana. Gadot is looking Gahot!

I'll admit, she looks like Wonder Woman.