SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

From official source Club James Bond France has some dates of interest:
    - 15 June: new Vblog about Mexico and wardrobe
    - 15 July: new Vblog about Monica Belluci, Léa Seydoux & Naomie Harris
    - 15 August: new Vblog about Stunts
    - 15 October: new Vblog about the Main Titles song's performer
    Nothing is announced for now in September - but serious probability for a new trailer at this date.
    The Mexican Premiere will take place on November 1st - the Day of Dead.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 850
    Thanks

"- 15 October: new Vblog about the Main Titles song's performer"

Damn, they maybe already recorded it after all.
  • RC7RC7
    Thanks

"- 15 October: new Vblog about the Main Titles song's performer"

Damn, they maybe already recorded it after all.

How would you come to that conclusion?
    I don't know, it's based on wind, nothing, just on the fact there are already a precise date.
  • RC7RC7
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,512
    I don't know, it's based on wind, nothing, just on the fact there are already a precise date.

They're just giving a date. That's forward planning. The film has a release date, but the film isn't finished. Adele recorded very late in the process and was released on Oct 1st, so I would imagine a similar pattern this time. Who knows, maybe it has been recorded, but I very much doubt it. That would mean four months of trying to keep it under wraps and avoid leaks.

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    shamelord wrote: »
    Nothing is announced for now in September - but serious probability for a new trailer at this date.

@shamelord Is this 100% confirmed?
    Hum, in fact, your are rigth, look they planing their video the 15th of each month.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I'm more concerned about Newman's score than the details of the title theme song. Newman, imo on the whole really effect up all things considering. If this film is supposed to be the "best" then he needs to coordinate with the title performer, incorporate cues from the title song and on the whole deliver something powerful, atmospheric and memorable. The annoying thing is, he has the ability to pull it off the question is, will he?
  • Any news on filming on the Thames tonight? Cheers
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I appreciate and admire Mendes but I hope when he goes Newman goes. And I don't expect Mendes to return.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Found this on https://instagram.com/philverney/ so saves me uploading this from my camera

11312268_115039925496505_1309288921_n.jpg

There was a notice on Lambeth Bridge to say that there would be filming today which mentioned SPECTRE so there might be more people observing the shoot this evening. Also there were notices to say that there will be road closures on the 14th June.
    aaron819 wrote: »
    shamelord wrote: »

@shamelord Is this 100% confirmed?

It's as official as possible! Now it doesn't mean they won't change their mind. But from what we were told here it looks like a well thought out marketing strategy. I don't see why they would change it.
    lighting rig - tate museum

CG5lJbvXIAAjECO.jpg
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Any info on the trailer @shamelord? Because with the early teaser trailer we ideally really should get a new trailer this month....

And September makes sense for a final trailer.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Been away from the past days. Any chance to see the Pinewood special on YouTube?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Been away from the past days. Any chance to see the Pinewood special on YouTube?

You didn't miss much.
    antovolk wrote: »
    Any info on the trailer @shamelord? Because with the early teaser trailer we ideally really should get a new trailer this month....

And September makes sense for a final trailer.

No more info here about the trailer. These Vblog dates was all we could get from official sources. And it's a lot given the general secrecy around the production. Your reasoning regarding September being the spot for the Final Trailer is rational though.
    Let's hope we get another teaser trailer before September.

----
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly

that would be lovely
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    doubleoego wrote: »
    I'm more concerned about Newman's score than the details of the title theme song. Newman, imo on the whole really effect up all things considering. If this film is supposed to be the "best" then he needs to coordinate with the title performer, incorporate cues from the title song and on the whole deliver something powerful, atmospheric and memorable. The annoying thing is, he has the ability to pull it off the question is, will he?

There are great differences of opinion on this. But I found the SF soundtrack to be brilliant and some of Newman's best work, for all the reasons you dismissed it: it was powerful, atmospheric, and quite memorable. The Shanghai flyover, for instance, was scored perfectly.

The photos of the set :

9TqXk3X.png
    ja2Vz28.png
    gghzLN6.png

You can watch it in the official site (use the plugin "Hola" in Chrome for watching it in other country than UK).
    On my way towards Millbank now to scout out the location and shooting plans, wonder if they'll film the boat chase tonight as it seems yesterday may have been rehearsing? That's the impression I got from @leas_mole as they didn't see any actual filming when it got dark which is when the scene takes place and I have seen no reports of night filming yesterday?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    antovolk wrote: »
    On my way towards Millbank now to scout out the location and shooting plans, wonder if they'll film the boat chase tonight as it seems yesterday may have been rehearsing? That's the impression I got from @leas_mole as they didn't see any actual filming when it got dark which is when the scene takes place and I have seen no reports of night filming yesterday?
    Yeah, there was little coverage. Could it be possible they filmed very early in the morning?
    @antovolk looking forward to some pictures :)
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 84
    @antovolk i was chatting to the security guards looking after the filming equipment on westminster bridge yesterday afternoon; there are signs up saying westminster bridge will be closed midnight till 4am tonight (in addition the the photos leas_mole has posted saying about milbank) I was going to come down to london today given the predicted helicopter filming this evening but going to do it next week on14th instead, which seems to be a newly added date to the intended schedule.(its a 300 mile round trip for me). At the time of being there (4pm) there were riggers getting pretty chunky looking cable set up at the stairs either side of westminster bridge.

The security guy was telling me the boat they used the other week developed a fault and they didn't get all the shots they needed, hence why doing it last night and i guess therefore tonight as well.He didn't think there were any intentions to use helicopters tonight, but another guy thought they are.....i've took the chance for next week, hope i'm not left kicking myself!! Though i hope you get to see something good!
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Thanks @darrenr! I was just down by Tate Britain, wasn't really anyone there to talk to at the moment but given the amount of big lights set up etc I think they're for illuminating the boat on the river. I'm gonna show up around 8:30 ish, given what you said I think they're doing the chase from then until midnight then Westminster Bridge from midnight onwards.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 161

The photos of the set :

9TqXk3X.png
    ja2Vz28.png
    gghzLN6.png

You can watch it in the official site (use the plugin "Hola" in Chrome for watching it in other country than UK).

That round wooden structure alone in the background suggests me it isn't
    the Westminster Bridge set, which is likely built outside in the backlot
    . Instead it looks like the outside walls of some building.
    Someone on Twitter confirmed for me after speaking with security (and having a certain heli 50ft over his head) - they're doing the heli and boat chase tonight :D Should be bringing it to you on Periscope btw...
    @antovolk Will you be on Periscope later tonight, during filming? Thank you so much for keeping us up to date. :)
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @antovolk Will you be on Periscope later tonight, during filming? Thank you so much for keeping us up to date. :)

Hopefully :)