The MI6 James Bond Birthday Calendar

Comments

• MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited May 2015 Posts: 5,080
    Happy birthday to Pierce Brosnan, who is 62 today.

oqeqa8.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    My daughter who turned 3 today shares the same birthday as Brosnan, was born in the year of the 50th anniversary of the Bond movies and the first scan we had took place on the same day as the SF press release.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Someone who also shares the same birthday as Brosnan.

Happy 67th Birthday to Jesper Christensen.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Happy birthday Pierce Brosnan. =D> and Jesper Christensen.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy birthday to my favourite Mr White, Jesper Christensen, and also to my top ten James Bond, Pierce Brosnan. :-h
    A big happy birthday to Pierce Brosnan and Jesper Christensen - thank you for doing such a great job in the franchise :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I've been gone for a while, but I had a birthday on May 6th, and you know I couldn't miss Pierce's birthday. Happy, happy, happy birthday to the legendary Pierce Brosnan and the ever so cool Jesper Christensen!!!

Now, which film of Pierce's do I watch to celebrate?...
    Happy birthday to Pierce Brosnan, who is 62 today.

oqeqa8.jpg

Happy Birthday Pierce! Hope you are having a fantastic day wherever you!
    jake24 wrote: »
    Someone who also shares the same birthday as Brosnan.

Happy 67th Birthday to Jesper Christensen.

Happy Birthday Jesper Christensen!!! My favourite baddie in a very long time!
    Happy birthday to David Hedison and Antony Zerbe. :)
    They must surely have a Licence to...party ;-)
    Happy Birthday David Hedison and Antony Zerbe! Hope your having a great day! <:-P
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY; CHRISTOPHER LEE!

93 years old today. =D>
    Happy birthday to one of the best Bond villains, the magnificent Sir Christopher Lee (who recently responded to my question via the 007 Facebook page!...)!

^:)^
    Happy birthday to one of the best Bond villains, the magnificent Sir Christopher Lee (who recently responded to my question via the 007 Facebook page!...)!

What was the question, and what was the answer, @MayDayDiVicenzo? Unless it is private...

What was the question, and what was the answer, @MayDayDiVicenzo? Unless it is private...

How does playing a Bond villain compare to other villainous characters you have portrayed throughout your career?

I don’t think one can make any comparison in this case. I have over the years played many dangerous and formidable characters. Some existed and others did not. Scaramanga was an invention of Ian Fleming’s and I have been told that he named the character after a school boy at Eton whom he disliked. Also, there is a naval dockyard outside Athens called Scaramanga and I have been there. So although in the film he is a fictional character there are reasons for him being called by that name. Incidentally, I remember asking many doctors about the third nipple and I was told that it was by no means unusual.
    Happy birthday Christopher Lee. :)
    Very, very Happy Birthday to the absolutely legendary Christopher Lee! Not many actors have had such a broad and successful career like that man has, and at 93, he's just as awesome and popular as ever.
    Happy birthday, Christopher Lee! Here's to many more years yet of movies and success! What a legend...
    Happy Birthday to the LEGEND that is Christopher Lee!!! ^:)^
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Happy 107th birthday to Ian Fleming.

No words... =D>
    All hail Fleming!
    To Ian Lancaster Fleming, the man with the imagination and writing skill
    To start it all. =D>
    Happy Birthday to this great man ^:)^ =D>
    The one and only legend: Happy Birthday, Ian Fleming! Without you, none of us would sit here and geek out on a daily basis like we do. For crafting such an exciting series and being the driving force behind so much entertainment for millions of fans, I salute you, sir. Happy Birthday!
    Happy birthday to Ian Fleming, the reason we're all assembled here!
    Indeedy! Happy Birthday Ian Fleming!!! Thank you for my massive hobby and past time! :-bd
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    With minutes to spare, happy birthday to Ian Fleming.

3BetrBsp0Ver97KpFxUwiXj7AT52cXyxvFAS-BvnPq2VLQ7mBbNSztmRWkt5JiPC3NGycBB1M1IF4stL7YmvM_hD0XumpDI_bwdxkB22UEdz-zZRjImh=w426-h584-p

Also a belated happy birthday to the man, the myth, the legend that is Sir Christopher Lee. Chuck Norris facts? Pfft. The Christopher Lee facts are real.
    Happy birthday, Sheriff Pepper!

Clifton James is 94 y. o. today.
    Happy birthday Clifton James! Wow, 94 years old. Hope he is still doing well!
    Happy birthday JW :D