SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    BAZ BAMIGBOYE: M gives Fiennes a licence to stay on the stage

26 March 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3013825/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-M-gives-Fiennes-licence-stay-stage.html
    From twitter:
    Roth Cornet ‏@RothCornet 5h5 hours ago
    Landed in Mexico for Spectre (Bond 24) if you have questions for: Christoph Waltz, Léa Seydoux, Dave Bautista or producers shout 'em out!
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Yesterday Daniel Craig and crew were in Zocalo Square, but they weren't filming. Daniel was probably getting briefed about the location.

Here are the pictures from the set:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3013934/Daniel-Craig-zips-helicopter-filming-Spectre-Mexico-City.html
    Yes, a press junket is on its way and it seems, Christoph Waltz is finally there, too. Gonna be a busy weekend.

IGN ‏@IGN 12m12 minutes ago
    Got a @007 Bond question? We'll be on set to interview cast members soon. Ask away! #SPECTRE pic.twitter.com/qgWVemPRRP

Kristien Morato @ KristienMorato · 8h 8 hours ago
    Off to #MexicoCity to visit the set of #SPECTRE!

HeyLu ‏@ellegee 7h7 hours ago
    @KristienMorato I'm on my way there too and hoping to catch a glimpse of Mr. Bond!

95.9 THE FOX ‏@959thefox 11h11 hours ago
    Movie Reviewer @DrewTailored on @ChazAndAJ to answer ?'s before he flies out to #Mexico to visit the set of new #JamesBond film #Spectre

Joe Michalczuk - Sky ‏@joemichalczuk 16h16 hours ago Hillingdon, London
    00-Joe reporting for duty Sir : ✈️ to Mexico City to have a word with James Bond on the set of #SPECTRE
    Another photo of the special roof in Mexico built just for the SPECTRE production:

11084644_877978975607449_799824184_n.jpg
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    The pictures of scenes shot with the Mexico Day of the dead festival are amazing. =D> total LALD flashback.
    Germanlady wrote: »

Oooh, those are great. His double totally looks like him! A bit longer in the face, but otherwise an astonishing fit!
    roko wrote: »

Oooh, those are great. His double totally looks like him! A bit longer in the face, but otherwise an astonishing fit!
    I wonder, why Ben Cooke isn't doing the jjob as for all DC films.
    roko wrote: »

It is a necessity though. Usually Craig doesn't need a double for running. But I think here Craig's knee injury is calling for a double.
    It is a necessity though. Usually Craig doesn't need a double for running. But I think here Craig's knee injury is calling for a double.

Good, they're not taking any chances. DC looks fine running, but I'm glad that they are making sure he's not going to overexert himself. After all, these things take time to heal fully, the shoot is not yet over and they don't want to cause any permanent damage.
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Have I got my time zones correct, that the trailer should drop in approximately 3 hours?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Sark wrote: »
    Have I got my time zones correct, that the trailer should drop in approximately 3 hours?
    It's 23:45 GMT. Are you in China? Saturday morning for you. 07:45 if you are 8 hours ahead of UK

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    it's dropping in approx. 10 hours and 15 minutes
    Sark wrote: »
    The countdown is on 007.com

IMAX Corporation, Albert R. Broccoli's EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment today announced that SPECTRE, the twenty-fourth installment in the James Bond franchise, will be released in IMAX theatres globally on Nov. 6, 2015.
    I always wonder if this includes places like Japan, China and Australia, where they usually get releases at a later date.

It's highly unusual for a film to be released on the same day throughout the globe.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 11,119
    aaron819 wrote: »
    IMAX Corporation, Albert R. Broccoli's EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment today announced that SPECTRE, the twenty-fourth installment in the James Bond franchise, will be released in IMAX theatres globally on Nov. 6, 2015.

Told ya. Told everyone! It was already confirmed on December 4th by the way, during the title release. EON/Sony then specifically said "November 6th worldwide". Also was and still is mentioned on the official website 007.com. But then, in a weird twist, other media outlets, cinemas, IMDB, this forum, started to question that, and started to use the old UK premiere date again. Again, it is November 6th, also in the UK.

Regarding the teaser trailer. I actually completely forgot about China. When taking that market into account, it is more than normal that people there get to see it when they're on their way to work (Saturday is a working day there), around 7:45 AM.

Makes me happy though :-). No positive-discriminative advantages anymore for the UK people. Bond is for everyone. Bond should be truly global. And everyone should see it at the same date, if possible ;-). Hence a truly global premiere for "SPECTRE". November 6th!

JCRendle wrote: »
    I always wonder if this includes places like Japan, China and Australia, where they usually get releases at a later date.

It's highly unusual for a film to be released on the same day throughout the globe.

Exactly, which is why we need to pay attention to all the different international trailer versions.
    I wonder why, with the announcement teaser poster (bullet hole) it had the November 6th date, but the teaser posters (Craig) it has Coming Soon and November?

tumblr_nlvjve1Ay91rv0z1no1_400.jpgtumblr_nlvjve1Ay91rv0z1no2_400.jpg
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    edited March 2015 Posts: 91
    I wonder why, with the announcement teaser poster (bullet hole) it had the November 6th date, but the teaser posters (Craig) it has Coming Soon and November?

illuminati.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 203
    I wonder why, with the announcement teaser poster (bullet hole) it had the November 6th date, but the teaser posters (Craig) it has Coming Soon and November? quote=']

they just wanted to plaster 'coming soon' near daniel's crotch. simple as that! a few chuckles for the marketing department ... hope it wasn't babs idea!
    mnhettia wrote: »
    They just wanted to plaster 'coming soon' near daniel's crotch. simple as that! a few chuckles for the marketing department ... hope it wasn't babs idea!
    (:| 8-|
    Filming in Zocalo Square with Daniel Craig and Alessandro Cremona:

https://twitter.com/i/cards/tfw/v1/581482481209118723?cardname=__entity_video&native=true&earned=true
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    @marketto007 reporting for duty:

n3KX8pW.jpg

^:)^

I imagine they will CGI add alot more people for these scenes
    aaron819 wrote: »
    nice catch! that first vid is the most revealing yet!

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    anyone speaks Italian please?

peppelanzettaofficial Conferenza Stampa.
    E intanto alle 00.45 di questa notte sarà ufficialmente presentato il trailer di SPECTRE.
    #007 #spectre #peppelanzetta #lorenzo #villain 27min

http://websta.me/p/950088615827257097_1450160428