SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    marketto have a great time enjoy yourself Don't forget to send us a postcard ;)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Remember Gregory Beam's advice about the water. ;)
    aaron819 wrote: »

They are running in slowmotion? It's not full throttle running anyway!

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    yay Marketto :-bd

arthur_pz #centrohistorico #ciudad #capital #calaveras #ciudaddemexico #centrohistorico #mexico #metropoli #mexicocity #007 #spectre #jamesbond #diademuertos #catrinas #vive_mexico 7h

1530823_886808478007471_1718518027_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/949020565056651245_340388966

mendoza442 I had an exclusive interview with the set decorator for Spectre, the new James Bond movie. The opening scenes and chase scenes are being shot across the street from my hotel. #007 #spectre 7h

11055969_797731313642055_1336409034_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/949025661964423380_444546955

arthur_pz #ciudad #capital #ciudaddemexico #centrohistorico #vive_mexico #spectre #jamesbond #007 #calaveras #diademuertos 7h

10948781_1566155100328147_1661895998_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/949019910845890531_340388966
    Guess who's in town? Landed last night in Mexico City. :D

Obviously you're financed by shady, non-transparent, criminals. Similar like those of S.P.E.C.T.R.E. :-P.
    All the best and luck to catch, whatever you wanna see.
    @marketto007 So you've come to spy on the spy. Hope the intelligence gathering goes well. Please report back to HQ as soon as possible, Mr. Marketto. ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    See if you can steal the manusript.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 203
    skropper13 wrote: »
    Teaser trailer confirmed by 007.Com Friday at
    11:45 GMT

what is the deal with both MI5 trailer and SP teaser trailer relased at the same time. coincidence or deliberate? is EON trying to one up Cruise?

and Cruise doing all those dangerous stunts ... either he is very brave or a total idiot! doesn't he know there are professionals to do those? he is just risking his life for publicity ... no respect in my book. glad Eon doesn't have to pull those stunts (pun intended) to get box office!
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    mnhettia wrote: »

what is the deal with both MI5 trailer and SP teaser trailer relased at the same time. coincidence or deliberate? is EON trying to one up Cruise?

and Cruise doing all those dangerous stunts ... either he is very brave or a total idiot! doesn't he know there are professionals to do those? he is just risking his life for publicity ... no respect in my book. glad Eon doesn't have to pull those stunts (pun intended) to get box office!

I don't know what time the mi5 trailer was released i was also wrong about the time it's 11:45 pm so technically it's 2345 London time I believe and 645pm eastern America time I get confused with the gmt time being American lol
  • skropper13skropper13 United States

I don't know what time the mi5 trailer was released i was also wrong about the time it's 11:45 pm so technically it's 2345 London time I believe and 645pm eastern America time I get confused with the gmt time being American lol

One thing is for sure. EON/Sony/MGM want to heavily feature the SP trailer in front of all "Furious 7" screenings next Easter weekend. And obviously, this could be a bit of a fight with Skydance/Paramount and their "MI:RN" trailer. And in that case, the SP trailer will most likely "win".
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 11,119

One thing is for sure. EON/Sony/MGM want to heavily feature the SP trailer in front of all "Furious 7" screenings next Easter weekend. And obviously, this could be a bit of a fight with Skydance/Paramount and their "MI:RN" trailer. And in that case, the SP trailer will most likely "win".

with daylights saving time, its 745pm EST
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    They should be filming on Zocalo Sqaure today.
  • The Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation went live at 11 a.m. New York time on Monday.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,168
    Today:

11055835_344704835729946_1276173903_n.jpg

Chopper scene being shot:

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    :-O @marketto007 in Mexico?? :-O

Best. BondFan. Ever. ^:)^
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 9,770
    Jaws-smile-for-a-family-picture-richard-kiel.gif

I'm happy
    edited March 2015 Posts: 1,208
    Today they are filming mainly in Avenide 20 de Noviembre - street where the Gran Hotel Ciudad de Mexico

CBDYEqjWcAALMJB.jpg
    Great video from the set - SPOILER

http://websta.me/p/949470269162681159_32928867
    Germanlady wrote: »
    @jobo - what I meant was,that I rather be spoiled with bits, but not miss out on pics and vids. I still won't end up knowing all that much, if I am a little careful myself.

GOOG NEWS! :)
    Good Morning Britain on ITV will have a special behind the scenes and meet the cast special next Monday, March 30.

DTD

Will set my recorder for that then! Thanks for the heads up! :-bd

Marketto! I admire your dedication to the job in hand! ;)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 2
    Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum and I wanted to post this amazing video of the Filming today here in Mexico city, this take is flawless. enjoy it: the Chopper and a second helicopter filming it.

Extraordinary video , don't you think?
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Mtrk wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum and I wanted to post this amazing video of the Filming today here in Mexico city, this take is flawless. enjoy it: the Chopper and a second helicopter filming it.

Wow! I'm expecting wunderful aerial shots from this film! Thank you. Reminds me of Roger Deakins' work.
    Mtrk wrote: »

@Mtrk Welcome to MI6 Community and thank you for the great video, I saw the other video you posted earlier today on Instagram.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 270
    @aaron819 @mtrk whats your instagram? I will give ya follow!
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 4,400
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Got a <a href="https://twitter.com/007">@007</a>; Bond question? We'll be on set to interview cast members soon. Ask away! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SPECTRE?src=hash">#SPECTRE</a>; <a href="http://t.co/qgWVemPRRP">pic.twitter.com/qgWVemPRRP</a></p>&mdash; IGN (@IGN) <a href=" 26, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

IGN are travelling to the SPECTRE set. Is this why @marketto007 is in Mexico? I'd imagine considering his clout EON may have asked him to come to Mexico and talk with the cast. It would also fit in with the Good Morning Britain story about being on set in Mexico.

I'm expecting a media blitz tomorrow and on Monday.
    Yeah - looks like an on-set junket is happening today.

Hello from Mexico City. First time in Mexico. Thank you Sony and James Bond.