SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

I can see the Rigg comparisons. I think it has much to do with similar perfectly smooth, pale-ish complexions.
    Lea looks very Miu Miu in that funky little go-go girl get-up, she's wearing.
    Who are those other girls in the pictures?
    You've got 2 A-list actresses surrounded by a bunch of unknowns.
    Rene looks like herself again.
    timmer wrote: »
    Getafix wrote: »
    I've got Emily Blunt as #1 for the next movie. I've mentally constructed it and she'll be amazing! ;)
    Good call! Based on her potential work on B25, myself, I have her ranked top ten for now. ;)

New official 3rd tier Bond girl, Mexico's Stephanie Sigman. Age 28.

She look goddess & pretty to me. I think 3 Bond girls in this new Film SPECTRE is enough.

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    I can see the Rigg comparisons. I think it has much to do with similar perfectly smooth, pale-ish complexions.
    Lea looks very Miu Miu in that funky little go-go girl get-up, she's wearing.
    Who are those other girls in the pictures?
    You've got 2 A-list actresses surrounded by a bunch of unknowns.
    From left to right Mogane Polanski, Lea Seydoux, Renee Zellweger, Odeya Rush, Sophie Cookson, Jane Levy and Brie Larson

The Miu Miu front row from March 2014 was more recognisable.

Lea+Seydoux+Lupita+Nyong+o+Arrivals+Miu+Miu+Uqcgo2DiFFul.jpg

Also not forgetting the other Bond girls ;)

Noomi Rapace, Olga Kurylenko and Erin O'Connor at the H&M front row during Paris Fashion week

Olga+Kurylenko+Front+Row+H+OceMywLU1V7l.jpg

Naomie Harris and Solange Knowles were front row at the Vivienne Westwood show

266B352A00000578-2984591-image-a-101_1425772427617.jpg
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 4,622
    leas_mole wrote: »

more recognizable?! ;) Sorry, I am not placing any of them, other than Seydoux, but that's just me. I am not very Miu Miu.
    But......if that front row, was populated, by extras from Bond Girl pool scenes, and various hotel receptionists etc, I'd pick them all off!

Mi6 Front page has new Sigman photo spread. Very Miu Miu!

stephanie_sigman_09.jpg

stephanie_sigman_12.jpg

http://www.mi6-hq.com/media/galleries/girls_stephanie_sigman/stephanie_sigman_12.jpg

bonus Seydoux pic with budgie

lea-seydoux-pictures6.jpg

more recognizable?! ;) Sorry, I am not placing any of them, other than Seydoux, but that's just me. I am not very Miu Miu.
    But......if that front row, was populated, by extras from Bond Girl pool scenes, and various hotel receptionists etc, I'd pick them all off!

Here's a better angle of the Miu Miu front row - by the way, Miu Miu is the sister brand of Prada as in Miuccia Prada

Lea+Seydoux+Margot+Robbie+Arrivals+Miu+Miu+DuI51vVn-y7l.jpg

From left to right - Stacy Martin, Adele Exarchopoulos, Léa Seydoux, Margot Robbie, Rihanna, Lupita Nyong'o, Elizabeth Olsen, Bella Heathcote and Elle Fanning

Margot Robbie and Léa were also in last years Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue.

Vanity-Fair-March-2014-Hollywood-Issue-Cover-Photo-3-597x867.jpg
    Poor old Bridget Jones. Scary what people will do to stay in the limelight. Sometimes they just go to far though and no longer even look like themselves. Just some blank faced weirdo.
    Lea+Seydoux+Margot+Robbie+Arrivals+Miu+Miu+DuI51vVn-y7l.jpg
    Ok, that's a much better picture. Margot Robbie is more recognizable. Problem is, that without her blonde mane, which distinguished her memorable performance in Wolf of Wall Street, she's got a whole different look.
    Adele, I did not recognize, as she's got a whole new, more mature look, a couple of years post her turn with Lea, in Blue.
    Adele does look great. She is sprouting into a fine looking, fashionable young woman.
    Elizabeth Olsen, I now recognize too. She's done some good film work.

@lea'smole. Who is the top blonde (top left corner) in the Vanity Fair photo above?
    Lea btw, has fierce femme fatale look in that picture.

As an aside, to anyone blown away by Margot Robbie's super-hot, very memorable performance in Wolf of Wall Street, I suggest you will be disapponted by her latest film Focus.
    She looks great again, but that's it.
    The film seems to be a blatant exercise in capitalizing on her Wolf fame. Her character has limited range, and is very strained sexy coy.The schtick gets tiresome. Not her fault. The material is weak. Her Wolf character had some range and was better written.
    Focus is a bad caper film, that tries way too hard to exploit Robbie's natural charms and look.
    Her mere presence IMO is not enough to salvage the movie, or even give us a decent Wolf follow-up performance.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    @timmer I think it's Elle Fanning.
    jake24 wrote: »
    @timmer I think it's Elle Fanning.
    Right, that's what @leasmole said. Elle is the young blonde at the very end. She's only 16.
    Robbie is the one in the red jacket.

Edit: @jake24.Sorry, you are identifying the "mystery" girl in the Vanity photo, that I asked about.
    Sure could be. I don't know.

I wish @leasmole would identify these girls, for those of us that aren't quite so Miu Miu. ;) (ducks)
    It's Brie Larson. And she was also in the front row at the Miu Miu shoot. I am not a dedicated follower of fashion ;)

Here are the three lovely ladies being interviewed at the photo shoot

Those are three real interesting interviews. Lea looks double-plus, mega-super awesome.
    One of her best looking shoots ever.
    She's inspired by the "kid" from Charlie Chaplin. She likes Beaudelaire poetry- very romantic. And we learn she was in love with some unnamed actor, who inspired her to the greatness that put her on the 007 radar.
    Robbie and Larson are both Game of Thrones devotees.
    I predict Robbie will be a Bond Girl someday. She's only 23. Lots of time.
    Larson's talk of how she struggled financially as a teenager to take acting lessons is real interesting.
    Robbie, who is maybe the hottest looking actress in the world right now, is refreshingly humble and she likes NHL and NFL, even though she is from Australia.
    Favourites are Henrik Lundqvist of the New York Rangers and New Orleans Saints Drew Brees.
    It's Brie Larson. And she was also in the front row at the Miu Miu shoot. I am not a dedicated follower of fashion ;)

Nice try, we know you have a closet stuffed full of Miu Miu. ;)
    2002_fw.jpg
    Sorry, I amuse myself at least! :D

And while we're Miu Miu-ing, got to get the Miu Miu bunny in.
    82395139_miu_miu_theredlist.jpg
    Glamour Magazine interview - The Bond bits

G: Confidence is key for a Bond girl, how confident are you in real life?

L: I am a shy person but I learnt to be more confident being an actor.

G: Being a Bond girl can require serious kick-ass moves - what have you done to prepare?

L: All the actors are being highly prepared for this movie to impregnate the Bond universe. I work out a lot.

G: Who is your favourite Bond Girl and why?

L: Eva Green. She is incredible.

G: What was it like working with Daniel Craig and did he meet your expectations?

L: He is respectful and has a good spirit. I like working with him, he is not invasive. It is a pleasant ambiance.

G: What was your scariest audition?

L: The girl with a dragon tattoo.

G: What's your "actual" Bond Girl name - (Name of first pet and mother's maiden name)?

L: Madeleine Swann (I think Léa misunderstood the question)

Léa's new French film Diary of a Chambermaid is out in April so she is on a couple of covers at the moment and of course the subject turns to Bond

CAaO1cbXIAEXKCP.jpg

Paris Match Interview - Google Translated

What do you think Sam Mendes has decided to commit to "Spectrum", the 24th James Bond adventure?

I do not know. I could not find me pretty enough to be a Bond girl. Generally, the actresses have chosen the most obvious beauties. Mine is atypical. To optimize the chances on my side, I arrived in London two months before the casting, to work my text, my accent, and for sports. It made me mentally and physically given confidence made stronger, it was necessary for the character. I also learned how to handle weapons.

Tell me about Sam Mendes on the set ...

He is intelligent and calm. At Pinewood Studios, where we shoot, his mastery of history, his confidence a reign on this film an almost peaceful atmosphere, despite the war machine that is "Spectre" and the huge financial investment involved. As we rehearsed a lot this allows us to move forward at an incredible pace.

La-vie-revee-de-Lea-Seydoux_article_landscape_pm_v8.jpg

11049387_962989143713532_95820608_n.jpg

CAY-kBEXIAAlmzP.jpg:large

Those are real interesting interviews above, especially the ParisMatch one.
    She considered her beauty to be atypical, for consideration for Bond Girl.
    That's probably a good way to put it. Maybe not your typical Bond Girl look. Then again I am not sure there really is one, other than real good looking.
    Seydoux does not suffer in the looks department, even if her beauty might be atypical.

Like her comments regarding Mendes. They are actually revealing. One does get a sense of the relationship and how he works with actors.
    Lots of rehearsing. This could be one of the meatier, more interesing Bond Girl roles.

No more Miu Miu jokes. I'll wait till their next fashion show and see whose sitting in the front row with Lea this time.
    At this year's Miu Miu show
    Lea-Seydoux-la-James-Bond-Girl-amoureuse-J-ai-rencontre-l-homme-de-ma-vie_portrait_w674.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    bondms wrote: »
    Lea-Seydoux-la-James-Bond-Girl-amoureuse-J-ai-rencontre-l-homme-de-ma-vie_portrait_w674.jpg

Looks stunning. Also reminds me of Diana Rigg from OHMSS.
    doubleoego wrote: »

I've noted a few saying this. I think it's not the face so much the severe hair pushed tight back
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited March 2015 Posts: 23,883
    andmcit wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »

I've noted a few saying this. I think it's not the face so much the severe hair pushed tight back

I agree. It's the hair and the overall elegance to her look to date in promos etc. which echoes Rigg.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    :)

c05b53656eb1118d48225816ff68aebf.jpg
    Some more photos from the Paris Match magazine interview. How is this for a Bond girl pose?

3yzd3YpPdsM.jpg

lea-seydoux-for-paris-match-by-marcel-hartmann-march-2015-regular-8.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Crikey! Casting Seydoux is a masterclass of perfect casting. She's just phenomenally talented in the acting department and equally if not more so devestatingly gorgeous.
    The Spectre teaser poster looks good. Craig's looking better than I've seen him since QoS. He really looks like Bond here.

Looking forward to a solid, proper Bond adventure. Hopefully!
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 4,622
    Master List updated to include Sigman

1. Penelope Cruz (40) Perez Hilton, strong rumoured for role of Estrella
    2. Lola Ponce(34) , Argentine, singer, actress, model, Source allvoices.com,
    3. Ida Engvoll (28), Swedish actress, Aftonbladet
    4. Disa Östrand (27), Swedish actresses, Aftonbladet
    5. Synnove Macody Lund, 38 year old Norwegian. Norwegian Press
    6. Birgitte Hjort Sorensen, 32 year-old Danish actress. Agent Anne Lindberg
    7. Ingrid Bolso Berdal, 34 year-old Norwegian actress. Agent Anne Lindberg
    8. Blake Lively (26) Green Lantern, Gossip Girl, source Gossip Girl
    9. Amber Heard (28) American, recent films, 3 Days To Kill and Machete Kills, source Gossip Girl
    10. Joanne Froggatt (33) Downton Abbey cast member, source Daily Star
    11. Isabel Edvardsson (32), Swedish dancer-actress source German news outlets
    12. Lea Seydoux (29) CONFIRMED. French actress, played in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, Blue is the Warmest Colour, rumour reported by shmoesknow.com
    13. Rihanna, age 26, Barbadian singer, Daily Mirror, Ok.co.UK.
    14. Rachel Weisz (44), English, recently in Oz The Great and Powerful, and The Bourne Legacy. Source enstarz.com, fanshare.com
    15. Jelena Jovanova (29) Macedonian actress, appears in the TV series Secrets, and Angelina Jolie film, In the Land of Blood and Honey, source, Serbia publication "Blic"
    16. Cara Delevingne,22 year-old English model-actress, featured in new Hugh Jackman, Peter Pan film, Pan coming 2015, The Mirror
    17. Kate Upton, 22, Amerian model-actress, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, featured in The Other Woman, reported by The Sun
    18. Helen Flanagan,24, English model-actress, Coronation Street, reported by The Sun
    19. Hilary Swank, 40, American actress, independent.co.uk via "internet rumours."
    20. Monica Bellucci, 50, CONFIRMED, Italian actress-model, known for the Matrix films, Malena; upcoming in On The Milky Road source, Nancy Tartaglione, Deadline Hollywood
    21. Joy Esther, 30, French actress-singer, Twitter, says she auditioned for SP but lost to Seydoux
    22. Neve Gachev, confirmed, age and nationality not known, confirmed as "Clinic Patron". Also appeared as "London commuter" in SF. source IMDB.
    23. Stephanie Sigman Confirmed, 28, Mexican actress, featured in Narcos and The Bridge TV series, and feature film Miss Bala. source,007 official twitter
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Léa and Kate Moss:

28a9eb9c081400402f8f320a4194a0f7.jpg

Monica attended to an event about the French gastronomy in Italy on Thursday:

[img][/img]189378bellucciparis.jpg
    Léa Seydoux in Vogue Paris, April 2015. Photographed by David Sims.
    CAouSseWUAA4zHZ.jpg
    Seydoux with her Sister (2012) co-star. Very disturbing film. Gillian Anderson of X-Files fame is featured
    130212_AG_0422_kollage.jpg

double post
    Seydoux with her Sister (2012) co-star. Very disturbing film. Gillian Anderson of X-Files fame is featured
    130212_AG_0422_kollage.jpg

that movie shocked me because I wasn't expecting that kind of a twist and she was soooo very good in it

It had a kind of hopeful ending I think. The two seemed to be trying to reconnect, even if they were going in opposite directions.

SP will be Seydoux's second cable car film :)