SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    boldfinger wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Jeepers bloody creepers. Mendes better not skimp on the love scenes. We have 2 of the hottest actresses since TB, those images and gifs of Lea are tingling. We better get something sensual and ......electrically charged. No allusions to sex; I want some steamy action. Say what you will about the Twilight movies but breaking dawn which is rated UK:12A / USA:PG-13 had romantic/love scenes that put Bond to embarrassing shame. Seriously. Lea and Monica both Bond girls; Mendes do NOT let me down!
    I´m all for sensual and electrically charged, but steamy action totally contradicts that concept. The best interaction scenes in Bond films (and I think in films in general) were always those where a child doesn´t recognize it but for an adult it´s clear as day. Anything else is no fun.

You are quite right @boldfinger. How good was Terence Young when it came to the love scenes? Especially Thunderball. You saw nothing but you could swear you saw everything.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 203
    M_Balje wrote: »
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Anybody can give a translation, please. Or just the content, in case, he said anything new.

He talks about his earlier movies, the new Tim Burton movie he playing in and said something like it be writers who deside or he make a comeback in Bond 25 and Bond wil lose and he have pleasure. The for word from interviewer go again about same Blofeld talking.

Dutch translation https://translate.google.nl/translate?sl=it&tl=nl&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://d.repubblica.it/personaggi/2014/12/23/news/cinema_christoph_waltz_intervista-2419206/&edit-text=

English:

https://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://d.repubblica.it/personaggi/2014/12/23/news/cinema_christoph_waltz_intervista-2419206/

can we get a proper translation please? about the response to bond 25? is he saying he could be back, that it is upto the writers?
    well we are strating to get some vague bond 25 news should we start a thread a now or wait till 2015 I honestly would like to do som,ething similar to Jwestbrook....
  • RC7RC7
    Risico007 wrote: »
    well we are strating to get some vague bond 25 news should we start a thread a now or wait till 2015 I honestly would like to do som,ething similar to Jwestbrook....

Are you serious?
    RC7 wrote: »
    well we are strating to get some vague bond 25 news should we start a thread a now or wait till 2015 I honestly would like to do something similar to Jwestbrook....

Are you serious?

Yes and overly excited.

as bond woukld say "I'm aware of my shortcoming but would like a second chance"

• RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote: »
    well we are strating to get some vague bond 25 news should we start a thread a now or wait till 2015 I honestly would like to do something similar to Jwestbrook....

Are you serious?

Yes and overly excited.

as bond woukld say "I'm aware of my shortcoming but would like a second chance"

We're about to experience a maelstrom of SP info and excitement and you're thinking about B25. Bizarre.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Léa is spending Christmas on holiday before filming SPECTRE in the new year.

1661532_1399048500387520_342989464_n.jpg
  • For those that are Lea admirers, and isn't everyone, check out her movie Blue is the Warmest Color. I rented it to check out her acting ability because I was not that familiar with her outside of seeing her in MI: Ghost Protocol. Well let's just say I got more than I bargained for =P~
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2014 Posts: 4,467
    Imdb.com at Gemita Samarra as Lea her stunt double. Also known as http://www.theunderwatermodel.co.uk/ She also do Surfing, Swimming scene's , Running and horse riding. She is only 21 year old. In one episode of 24 Season 9 she whas stunt double for chacter Kate Morgan.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    JazzyBond wrote: »
    For those that are Lea admirers, and isn't everyone, check out her movie Blue is the Warmest Color. I rented it to check out her acting ability because I was not that familiar with her outside of seeing her in MI: Ghost Protocol. Well let's just say I got more than I bargained for =P~

when we told you she could act why didn't you believe us? #-o your jaw must have left your skull huh? ;)) :-\" =))
  • My jaw dropped and had to roll my tongue back in my mouth :x She definitely gets into her roles and gives her full effort :D
  • Sölden gears up for the new 007 film:

http://t.co/OqxKzcslgG
  • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/snowandski/features/11304171/James-Bond-film-locations-Solden-gears-up-for-the-new-007-film.html

Wunderful travel article from Helen Coffey (Telegraph), who went to Sölden and spoke with the assistant manager of the Ice Q restaurant and Das Central Hotel (only 5 star hotel in Sölden). She even did some skiing herself on the Rettenbachferner Glacier ;-).
    Thanks. BTW - do we think, they have a plan B, when there is no snow in January?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    JazzyBond wrote: »
    My jaw dropped and had to roll my tongue back in my mouth :x She definitely gets into her roles and gives her full effort :D

she does :x
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited December 2014 Posts: 10,588
    New article from Kleine Zeitung

http://www.kleinezeitung.at/s/steiermark/ennstal/4625515/James-Bond-im-Ausseerland_Bond_Dreharbeiten-mit-viel-Sprengkraft?from=suche.intern.portal

I cannot for the life of me understand any of it barely, even when translated. If there's anyone who can properly translate the article, it would be deeply appreciated.
    Its just a lot of speculation whether or not they will do only a short, quiet on Altausee or a longer lasting, in the final product, action scene. This whole article contains little to no information. But i agree in this, that its getting nteresting from January 3.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited December 2014 Posts: 512
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Its just a lot of speculation whether or not they will do only a short, quiet on Altausee or a longer lasting, in the final product, action scene. This whole article contains little to no information. But i agree in this, that its getting nteresting from January 3.

Yes, nothing interesting or new unfortunately. Only that they will use the typical Altaussee boats and motorboats.

Merry Christmas :D

• Ho ho ho ho, merry merry christmas. Don't forget what happened 2014 years ago ;-).
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    @Gustav_Graves good point [-O<
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 2,107
    Time has been kind to you Ms. Bellucci.
    You're as beautiful as you've always been. You're like a fine wine.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 3,169
    Waltz starts filming 'Spectre' in February.
    That's interesting. Because
    he will most likely not feature in the Austria scenes then, which primarily are being shot in January. IIRC they are doing Rome in February.
  • I wonder what the first official image from the film will be.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 4,400
    Zekidk wrote: »
    he will most likely not feature in the Austria scenes then, which primarily are being shot in January. IIRC they are doing Rome in February.

Interesting.
    I thought that Austria would be the main location of the film but considering Waltz is not going to be there I reckon that it will likely figure early into the film and if I had to guess Madeline Swann will be introduced there (we know Lea has a big role in the film). I don't think we will meet Oberhauser till the half-way point ala Silva.

In regards to pictures: there will be a barrage of set photos considering all the location filming they are doing. But in regards to the officially released materials; I'd expect we will see something when they invite the press to one of their more glamorous locations. It's happened on all the Craig films so far.

CR: The press went to the Bahamas.
    QOS: I think the press went to every major shooting location and reported from them. (EON pretty much revealed the entire plot of QOS in it's publicity leading up to the film, now they rely on N.Korean's to do it for them)
    SF: Istanbul

If I would take a stab I reckon the set visit will be either in Rome or Morocco. Probably Morocco.

• And he KEEPS being utterly secretive about his role in "SPECTRE". I love it :-P. And I'm fairly certain that after I have seen "SPECTRE" I will not be able to choose which portrayal was bettter:

A) Javier Bardem as Silva in "Skyfall", or
    B) Christoph Waltz as ???? in "SPECTRE"

And I hope that will come true ;).
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited December 2014 Posts: 10,588
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't they shooting in Austria until February? If not then Waltz's scenes in Austria could be primarily interior, so they can still shoot such scenes at Pinewood if his character is introduced in Austria.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't they shooting in Austria until February? I
    Most scenes will be shot January at lake Altaussee, Solden and Obertiliach. But scenes at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier will be shot 09.02 until 17.02.
    I thought that Austria would be the main location of the film but considering Waltz is not going to be there I reckon that it will likely figure early into the film.
    It looks like the order of locations are:
    Mexico (pre-credit sequence) > London > Rome > Austria > Morroco > London
    jake24 wrote: »
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't they shooting in Austria until February? I
    Most scenes will be shot January at lake Altaussee, Solden and Obertiliach. But scenes at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier will be shot 09.02 until 17.02.
    I know so they can shoot Waltz's introduction during that time. I always imagined Austria as the location of the PTS.