SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Germanlady wrote: »
    Are we not talking about the MI6 homepage? Sorry, if I misread your post. Then just ignore me ;)

No Problem. MI6 is not involved with the statement we made. It is a joint statement by "JamesBondBrasil", "James Bond-magasinet", "The Bond Bulletin" and the James Bond Club Germany e.V.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited December 2014 Posts: 1,756
    Gosh that's a great shot! Don't know why but I love the picture.
    Ludovico wrote: »

Agreed, it's a great shot. Craig has longer hair than even CR!
    Some video but it's not much:
    There is more in the video thread. No spoilers, so don't wory.
    Ludovico wrote: »

Agreed, it's a great shot. Craig has longer hair than even CR!

Soberly elegant. And I think they are finally developing Bill Tanner.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 591

It's a nice bit of fresh air to see some pictures of filming being done following all this drama surrounding the leak.
    And to see them in such good mood. That's the best confirmation, that things are in control right now. And before anybody says it - I highly doubt, they had orders to "laugh, smile and have fun" to make believe everything is good. This is natural goofing around.
    Great pictures. Good to see them started. Not long to go now!!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    This is easily by far Craig's best hairstyle as Bond.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 5,745
    Daniel looks great! But why on Earth would MI6 be sending the personal aid to M. and a tier 1 secret agent down a public waterway in such a fashion?!
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Daniel looks great! But why on Earth would MI6 be sending the personal aid to M. and a tier 1 secret agent down a public waterway in such a fashion?!

Because it is not written on their foreheads they are from MI6, maybe? More seriously, most movies for the sake of an atmospheric shot k or narrative efficiency sometimes have characters discuss shop or show up in public places when in real life they'd be more discreet.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    doubleoego wrote: »
    This is easily by far Craig's best hairstyle as Bond.
    I noticed at the press conference that he was leaner than he has been for some time, and that's a good thing. Hair style suits him too. This is kind of the look he had going in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and suits him best IMO.

• JWESTBROOK wrote: »

You'll find out the answer on 06th of November 2015 :-). And indeed, in the movie 007 is an unknown codename. So don't worry.

By the way. Can someone please say...that they want Daniel Craig to do at least two more Bond films after SPECTRE :-P? I do, I do!
  • Those pics/video kind of remind me of when DC was revealed to the worlds press for CR - only this time he's not wearing a life jacket! ;) ...or maybe its Under the coat!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thank god for this photos. I hope we'll be back on track from now on. Hype is on!!!
    Those pics/video kind of remind me of when DC was revealed to the worlds press for CR - only this time he's not wearing a life jacket! ;) ...or maybe its Under the coat!

Good point! I forgot about that. That was 9 years ago, and I'd say the man looks younger now than he did then, and in better shape.

• edited December 2014 Posts: 1,021
    bondjames wrote: »
    Those pics/video kind of remind me of when DC was revealed to the worlds press for CR - only this time he's not wearing a life jacket! ;) ...or maybe its Under the coat!

Good point! I forgot about that. That was 9 years ago, and I'd say the man looks younger now than he did then, and in better shape.

i Wonder if that was on the mind of DC while doing this scene..

look..this time no life vest! :D
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited December 2014 Posts: 7,980
    A pet peeve of mine has been addressed; he has eyebrows! Lol.
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    So happy to see Tanner getting some more attention.

Great pics. These news made my day.

240FD51300000578-2874348-Keeping_it_local_Daniel_reprises_his_role_as_the_British_spy_for-a-121_1418647617819.jpg
    So I think we can assume the new M has taken the old M's office in Mi6.

Great pics. Craig looks very good and fresh faced as Bond. From what we're seeing I'd guess Bond's on top form at the start of Spectre - a contrast to SF in which he was left for dead and becoming a wreck.

• Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    Love the expressions on this one.

James-Bond.jpg
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Craig looks very good and fresh faced as Bond. From what we're seeing I'd guess Bond's on top form at the start of Spectre - a contrast to SF in which he was left for dead and becoming a wreck.

Agreed. And to think people doubted he could continue.
    Here's a better picture of Craig's suit:
    240FD27400000578-0-image-a-64_1418639955020.jpg
    You can tell who are the actors in that last shot. The two guys in the back look calm, but Kinnear in particular has the look of a man who may have to clean up after the ride is over.
    Well, Craig was made to look worn out and weary (grey stubble etc.) for the for half or so of SF. But, like some are already commenting, he looks better than ever this time. Connery also seemed to hit this mark in his 4th film too.
    Where were they shooting from? Ashore or on another boat? Anyone notice any clapperboards?
  • How clever : they show they dońt fear leaks in their boat ;)
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Where were they shooting from? Ashore or on another boat? Anyone notice any clapperboards?

They'll be shooting off another boat and/or rostrum rig - couldn't see from the pics - but the clapperboards with most likely be end boards which are held upside down and raised in front of the lens at the end of the shot rather than the start of the shot so the cameraman can quickly refocus on the board because the clapper-loader has to be close to camera for set-ups like we're seeing here, they can't be out on the boat as well for obvious reasons.