SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• edited October 2014 Posts: 3,169
    In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
    I'm talking european swallow here, not african.
  • 27th Tokyo International Film Festival appoints casting director Debbie Mcwilliams as jury... who is currently casting Bond 24:

http://t.co/OQ68SUN8yA
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Apparently, there is a production office opened for Bond 24 in Rome.
    Bond24Rome.jpg

source: http://badassdigest.com/2014/10/06/bond-24-is-in-rome/

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited October 2014 Posts: 3,277
    Great news, finally. :D
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    Great. Rome should be confirmed then.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Well spotted @JWPepper :-bd
    StoneShi wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »
    I think it comes down to a matter of principle. I'm sorry but in a nice way, I don't care what anyone says, CR is the best Craig Bond movie on every level and the use of locations doubling or not was far better utilised than QoS and especially SF. As has been mentioned, there are so many other movies that shoot on location and do an impeccable job doing so. The last 2 mission impossible movies are examples of this. Hell even the Taken movies immerse you in the locations used to superior effect. Again, principle. This is the Bond series anything less than the best is unacceptable.

ROYALE has the worst location work in the franchise. Madagascar looked exactly like Bahama. "Miami" looked like a back alley in the Czech Republic. Open up your mind and your eyes.

Good point actually. Although it was redeemed slightly by Venice.
    Great scoop! Rome is pretty much confirmed then.
  • 'Bout time Bond went to Rome! Hopefully we get some great location shooting and get to really experience the city in the film.
    Awesome now if we can just get a title
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 6,844
    Speaking of Rome, in Italian the word "risico" is the first-person singular present indicative of "risicare," which means: "to risk."
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Speaking of Rome, in Italian the word "risico" is the first-person singular present indicative of "risicare," which means: "to risk."
    Is it also a sustantive? Like "risk"?
  • I don't know whether it can be used in that manner. I know only what I've googled. ;) Maybe there are some resident Italian-speakers here?
    Bond 24 Is Risico
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    I don't know whether it can be used in that manner. I know only what I've googled. ;) Maybe there are some resident Italian-speakers here?

Yes. The word "Risico" means absolutely nothing in Italian, at least not as a substantive. It is the first person of the verb "risicare", but that verb is not used commonly.
    There we have it; our three main shooting locations are all confirmed in around one month.

Morocco, then Austria, and now Rome. Good group, that.
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Bond 24 Is Risico

I think people forgot my little domain research from a few pages back. The chance is near zero that one of the last four Fleming titles will be used for Bond 24. Bond 24 will have a new, original title. Perhaps "Once Upon A Spy" or "Nothing Is Forever", which were the working titles used by Peter Morgan, Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan for Bond 23 (which later was titled "Skyfall").
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited October 2014 Posts: 16,333
    Once Upon A Spy sounds so too cliche and corny for a James Bond movie title. I'm hoping for Risico.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 11,119
    Murdock wrote: »
    Once Upon A Spy sounds so too cliche and corny for a James Bond movie title. I'm hoping for Risico.

It won't be "Risico", I told you :-). Look at my posts on page 242 and 244.

No, Bond titles have never been corny before... What about "Live and let die another day than tomorrow's view to a licence to kill with a goldeneyed gun the spy who loved diamondfingers from Russia with thunder"?
    edited October 2014 Posts: 16,333
    All sound better than Once Upon A Spy. ~O)
    Murdock wrote: »

It won't be "Risico", I told you :-). Look at my posts on page 242 and 244.

EON works in mysterious ways.
    jobo wrote: »
    No, Bond titles have never been corny before... What about "Live and let die another day than tomorrow's view to a licence to kill with a goldeneyed gun the spy who loved diamondfingers from Russia with thunder"?

Indeed. Corny = Fleming. Title-wise. Always has been. Nowadays fans think you're weird if you come up with something like "Dame Seaspider". But it's not far off from "Dr No" and "Octopussy".
    I did like Die Another Day's original title "Beyond the Ice"
  • Not a fan of Nothing is Forever—way too generic and you may as well just use Everything or Nothing—which NEEDS to happen at some point, by the way.

But I actually kind of like Once Upon a Spy. Sounds like something Fleming genuinely would have used. Fits right in with his plays on other common phrases like Live & Let Die, From Russia With Love, and You Only Live Twice.
    jobo wrote: »
    The last four words sound like a heavy Russian bean dish :)) .
  • Title announcement tomorrow - watch Twitter @jamesbondlive

Not Risico. But we can now add the acronym DLAE to the list of Bond titles. :)
    Title announcement tomorrow - watch Twitter @jamesbondlive

Not Risico. But we can now add the acronym DLAE to the list of Bond titles. :)

AAAAARGHHH :)) . dAMN, IT'LL BE A LONGER TITLE THIS TIME. cAN'T WAIT TO SEE ITTTT. i'M ALREADY GOING MENTAL AT WORK. hOW CAN i CONCENTRATE NOW!
    Look, I even abused the CapsLock per accident :-O.
  • You may be able to guess - it's an unused Fleming title that was in consideration for QOS.
    You may be able to guess - it's an unused Fleming title that was in consideration for QOS.

That's not possible @StoneShi. The four last remaining Fleming-titles are:
    --> "Risico"
    --> "The Property Of A Lady"
    --> "007 In New York", and
    --> "The Hildebrand Rarity"

All of these four titles hasn't been bought/fixed yet by Sony Pictures domain company partner "MarkMonitor". Or....you must be talking about a chapter-title from one of Fleming's novels, like "The World Is Not Enough". So...how can I guess now...