Going away or coming back?

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Benny wrote: »
    Well, I dunno about "coming back", but dropped in to say hello. Probably all new people anyway.

Some of the old KTBEU crew didn't jump ship Tux.There's a few of us still here.

And thank God for it too!
    Sorry I havent been on in awhile (family issues). Glad here;s a place where I can just relax about and forget the women
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Well, I dunno about "coming back", but dropped in to say hello. Probably all new people anyway.

Always nice to have you around Mr. Heisenberg.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

@TheWhiteTuxedo, Nice to see you again. However, many have stayed and many new members have joined, several of them great people. We're doing quite well. ;-)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I won't be very active for the next 3 or 4 days, I think.
    No worries. Just super busy. I just put up our new topic on the Originals thread, so have fun with that and I'll comment when I can. :)
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    See you soon @4EverBonded!
    Take care, @4EverBonded!
    Hello again! It's been around 2 years since I was last on here but with Bond 24 rumours and gossip starting to build up, I thought I'd show my face.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Welcome back @slufox! Long time no see :)
    Yes, welcome back! I remember you, @slyfox. Good time to rejoin us as things are heating up nicely for Bond 24.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    What the fox say?
    Well, he's sly you know ... so not a lot. ;)
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    I won't be posting very much (if at all) this week as I will be going to the Lake District.

I will see you all on the other side!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Well, as some have noted, I'm back, sort of. I'll be roaming here now and then. I've been looking into uploading a picture here of me with the floating palace in the background, but it's too much work. Anyway, Udaipur is fantastic. and for those who want to know, Bond enters the wrong palace in the film and Dame Judi Dench has visited Udaipur in 2010 or there about on holiday.
    Yes, welcome back! I remember you, @slyfox. Good time to rejoin us as things are heating up nicely for Bond 24.

Thanks. Good to see some familiar faces who still remember the old fox!
    and Dame Judi Dench has visited Udaipur in 2010 or there about on holiday.

Welcome back! I think Judi was in India filming The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel then.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    slyfox wrote: »

Welcome back! I think Judi was in India filming The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel then.

Welcome back to you @slyfox - as others have said I truly love your cute avatar. :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    slyfox wrote: »

Thanks! and welcome back to you as well. Good point on the Marigold. She had her photo taken with just about any shopowner in that street. They all got their own foto with her in or on their shops. Poor dame must've had a dreadful day doing that.
    I won't be posting very much (if at all) this week as I will be going to the Lake District.

I will see you all on the other side!

Please reconsider those plans. I will be upset if you drown yourself.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    I'm back in business, after a rather wet five days in North.

@Thunderfinger, I could have drowned Dr No style, as I visited a nuclear power plant as well...
    I'm back in business, after a rather wet five days in North.

@Thunderfinger, I could have drowned Dr No style, as I visited a nuclear power plant as well...

Not to be recommended, unless you accidentally gain superpowers. Welcome back!
    Hi, folks - I'm going to take a breather for a couple of days. Probably be back on Wed. Unless there is real Bond news. Then I'll be back in a heartbeat. :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Take a well earned rest @4EverBonded. Thanks for a very special tribute to our SirHenry this week. Look forward to seeing you soon.
    ;)
    Take good care, @4EverBonded! You did a great job with the tribute for Greg.
    Rest well.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Enjoy your much deserved rest @4EverBonded! I hope to have you back with us with full batteries.
    Thanks @4EverBonded

Enjoy your downtime ;-)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Take care @4EverBonded. Enjoy yourself. :)
    Good luck, @Birdleson! :)

I am trying not to read the speculation on plots and characters, just try to get glimpses of news that I want. It is a tricky balance. I don't even want to speculate for myself a lot, let alone hash out possible scenarios with others. But I will enjoy some photos and news tidbits. Again, it is a delicate balance that each of us have to try to do for ourselves. Look forward to seeing your posts when you are on here.

As for me leaving - I may well not be able to post from home due to serious (no kidding) computer glitches that have me posting a message 8 or 10 times. Depressing, but you may not hear from me after the next 2 hours until Monday.
    (I hear those champagne corks popping in glee at that news; cut it out, you guys !) ;) [-X
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I'm not taking off, but from here on in (until the release of SPECTRE), I'm going to try to limit my participation to trivia games, nostalgia oriented threads and discussions of lists and rankings. In less then 24 hours I've already been turned off by the guessing, the complaining and the glut of information regarding SP. I know that I have been as much of a culprit as anyone, but I want to remain excited, naive and wide-eyed.

SP? I guess you do not care for Skyfall(or Skypuke or whatever you call it).
    Good luck @Birdleson

I'm with you; avoiding the B24 threads, and participating on the rest.
    SF - Skyfall

SP - SPECTRE

I think @Thunderfinger had them mixed up...