Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited September 2013 Posts: 14,021
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Why not do another minor character like Kincade next?
    Why not.

9915101394_532e8f2b7e_o.png
    QBranch wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Why not do another minor character like Kincade next?
    Why not.

9915101394_532e8f2b7e_o.png

That is just brilliant! =))
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited September 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Oh, fantastic! You could start a trend with minor characters @QBranch. Really well thought out.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    'Judi Dench as Emma.'

That is rich. The prices I would pay to have that poster framed on my wall.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited April 2014 Posts: 14,021
    Thanks, guys. Glad you like it. :D
    I've said it before, but joking or not, I can't believe the quality of posters you all put out, when I see so many 'professionally done' film posters that look like trash that was concocted in MS Paint in four minutes flat.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I would like to thank @QBranch for once again helping me to meet my laugh quota for the day. Brilliant stuff! =))
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I would love to see a poster about Elvis from QoS, that would make my day!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    MrBond wrote:

SECONDED! :))
    Murdock wrote:
    MrBond wrote:

Thirded. I can't wait to see what some of you could come up with.

I know we have quite a few threads on art, but somebody should create one (or just make one in here) where someone picks a topic like this (make a poster for ___) - it can be creative or just hilarious - and then whoever picks the topic picks the winner. Granted, it wouldn't be as big as the other contests because harder work is involved, but that could be entertaining.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    MrBond wrote:

Thirded. I can't wait to see what some of you could come up with.

I know we have quite a few threads on art, but somebody should create one (or just make one in here) where someone picks a topic like this (make a poster for ___) - it can be creative or just hilarious - and then whoever picks the topic picks the winner. Granted, it wouldn't be as big as the other contests because harder work is involved, but that could be entertaining.
    This idea was started a long time ago, but never picked up:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2147/screen-capture-capcon#Item_8
    That's a shame. I think I remember seeing that a while back, now that I think about it.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    What? All that shows, is a caption that says "Bond, James Bond"
    :))

It's a joke about the film Layer Cake, where Dan's nameless character (credited as XXX) asks to the camera/audience, "My name?" It is also considered to be the film that got EON interested in him for Bond, so it is a pretty funny joke.

It's a joke about the film Layer Cake, where Dan's nameless character (credited as XXX) asks to the camera/audience, "My name?" It is also considered to be the film that got EON interested in him for Bond, so it is a pretty funny joke.

He edited the post. When I opened the original link it looked exactly like this in white letters.

"BOND. JAMES BOND"

That's it...

He edited the post. When I opened the original link it looked exactly like this in white letters.

"BOND. JAMES BOND"

That's it...

Oh. Sorry then. :\">

"BOND. JAMES BOND"

That's it...

Oh. Sorry then. :\">

No problem
  • That is just to much :)
    What really happened:

0djc.png
  • :O
    @Master_Dahark this thread needs you now more than ever! ;)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Empire Magazine has a compiliation of photoshopped images by people on their forum. Here is their James Bond compiliation:

http://www.empireonline.com/features/movie-poster-mash-up/james-bond/
    Some of them are just great!
    I would pay millions to see Tropic Thunderball and I love Q, Man!
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 4,813
    Wow, if they ever remake Goldfinger, just hire Rob Ford

r-ROB-FORD-ONTARIO-LIBERALS-large570.jpgGoldfinger.jpg
  • Rob Ford as Goldfinger, now there's a great entry for the "Cast these people in a Bond movie" thread.
    Every time I see a picture of Rob Ford on the news, I think Goldfinger. I guess I'm not the only one. :D
  • Just started a little tumblr site to get some silly captions going - example #1

tumblr_mz11p6fzY91toeqhso1_500.jpg

Bond Caps

Nothing too controversial. Maybe I'll get through all the DVD's one day.. :)