Would You Rather-James Bond version

Comments

• MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    I'd take my chances as a Dutch secret agent from the Netlerlands ;)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I'll try my luck with the sharks. Pepper is just another dumb character in an era I don't care for.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    JW Pepper, All I'd have to do is take him someplace where his racist mouth would get him in trouble. Hmmm perhaps I'll take him to the Fillet of Soul in Harlem. :D
    I wouldn't mind talking with Sheriff Pepper about country music while drinking bourbon. And perphaps Maybelle could make chili or mashed potatos with gravy and some fried chicken.
    you see, 3 falls into 2... id wind up punching Pepps and spend the next 14 months imprisoned.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Give me the sharks. At least they aren't pigs.
  • SmithersSmithers Bandit Country
    Give me the Sharks. I agree with @Cesis 3 does fall into 2 and I would be worried either Madonna or Lulu would start singing and that I couldn't cope with!
  • I'll hang out with Pepper. I kinda like his character, and he's a lot of fun. I'd just sit back and laugh at all the dumb shit he does.
  • J.W. Pepper! I'm with ya all the way!!!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Alright, time for another:

#4)
    Would you rather get poisoned, or face getting cut in half by Goldfinger's laser (think of your genitalia, folks)?
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Poisoned without hesitation. I'd rather go by puking my guts out over watching them get singed off.
  • I'd also go with Pepper so long as the day is long. I actually liked the Clifton James character, really was a delight to watch. Largo can keep his sharks..

The next round was a bit of a morbid choice if that is the word. I'd rather be poisoned, then face a laser beam..

On the condition that Luciana Paluzzi or Jane Seymour were handing over the beverages.. That would almost be worth it

~O)
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    1) Stacey, if there was a bed in the room
    2)
    I'll take option 2. She's hot, so I'll have something nice to look at.
    QBranch wrote:
    The latter. I'll just have to lick her into shape.
    3) J.W Pepper. Underrated
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    3 (should be 4) ) Goldfingers Laser: Do you expect me to T-aah!
    I thought I would resurrect this one...

#5)

Would you rather face Grant in a small train compartment or Necros thousands of feet in the air on a cargo plane?
  • JrW_008JrW_008 The North
    Grant. If I were to be tossed out the window say, I would break a good few bones. If I were to be thrown out of a cargo plane, well that would be that.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited August 2013 Posts: 13,350
    I too would go with Grant. It's the best idea unless you're a parachutist.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Hmmm, considering I have no head for heights, but I always enjoy a tight squeeze- I'll choose Grant on the train.
    I would go with Grant as well. The scenario with Necros is infinitely more dangerous, because you not only risk falling to your death from a long way up, but there is also that bomb to dispose of. You could defeat Necros easily yet die via the explosion if you don't get rid of the bomb fast enough, so the odds really are stacked heavily against you in that situation.
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 1,817
    I'll go with fighting Necros because if I lose I'll just die falling from the plane. If I lose against Grant I'll have to kiss his feet and be humiliated. It is not that I want to lose, I'm just avoiding consequences.
    I'm not great with heights or indeed fighting! I'll take my chances with Grant though. Always wanted to travel on the Orient Express ;-)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Grant, simply to stay grounded. Not to say he is not the more deadly opponent.
    Grant is the greater threat, granted (no pun intentional), as Necros despite being a little creepy, was simply the best of a bad lot in 1987. Safer to take your chances on a moving train than be hundreds of miles up in the sky with a bomb counting down..
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    Not the easiest of choices but I think that the train fight is the lesser of two evils. I certainly wouldn't want to fall out of a plane without a parachute unless I was Jaws.
  • Those both sound awesome! But I'd go with fighting Red Grant. That was a really great fight scene in FRWL.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Necros. I've already had a fight in a train compartment.
    #6.)

Would you rather have a train (literally) dropped on your head or have a brutal fight inside one with Tee-Hee?
  • I'll take the fight with Tee Hee, because I have a chance of surviving that.
    I'll take the fight with Tee Hee, because I have a chance of surviving that.

You still have a chance to escape the former scenario, as Bond does in Skyfall, but I understand your motivation for picking the latter. ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm going with the train dropped on my head. Just bail as fast as you can once it comes in.