Would You Rather-James Bond version

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited August 2012 in Trivia & Games Posts: 28,694
I didn't see this thread idea anywhere, and thought it would be a fun little game to play with everyone around here. I figure I will pose a question or two weekly comparing two Bond related events, and you must choose which you would rather do. Simple enough I'd say.

#1)
Would you rather be locked in a room with Stacy shouting your name in a piercing shriek, or have your privates batted with a rope on a ship?

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I'll take my chances with Stacy, At least I could fight back by screaming STACY!!!! :p
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,929
    TBH, I'd rather be locked in a room on a ship, and have my privates batted with rope by Stacy as she shouts my name in a piercing shriek. But if I really have to make a decision, I'll choose the first one.
    I'd go for being locked in with Stacy, you never know she might end up bashing your privates anyway!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    How long would I be locked in the room for? That would depend on my answer.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,894
    #1)
    Would you rather be locked in a room with Stacy shouting your name in a piercing shriek, or have your privates batted with a rope on a ship?

I'd take Captain Birdseye and his knotted rope.
  • I didn't see this thread idea anywhere, and thought it would be a fun little game to play with everyone around here. I figure I will pose a question or two weekly comparing two Bond related events, and you must choose which you would rather do. Simple enough I'd say.

#1)

I'd take Stacy. Besides, women normally scream my name anyway. I've learned to live with it :D
    Having met her i would say? Stacey as i am sure i could calm her down with something? However that could lead to the screaming again?! =))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Samuel001 wrote:
    How long would I be locked in the room for? That would depend on my answer.

It would be just as long as the other option.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    I could always give Stacy a reason to shrill my name.
    Option 1 in that case! I agree with @Kerim. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I almost forgot about this after my college transition and finishing the awards. Here's a new one for you all:

#2)
    Would you rather be imprisoned and horrifically tortured for 14 months, or have Jinx tag along with you on a mission and jeopardize every single move you try to make, hindering you from not only completing your assignment, but placing the lives of you and your agents in danger?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I'd rather stick with Jinx, we talk and be baaaaad and rich. :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    They both have their definite cons and perks. If I could sport a crazy beard after the 14 months and still have a cocky attitude like Brosnan does, then I would choose the former. With the latter, if I was able to come out on top, complete the mission, and then have sex with Jinx the way Brosnan does in either Cuba or the finale? I'd definitely opt for the latter.
    The latter. I'll just have to lick her into shape.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Sort of the same thing, isn't it? horrific torture that is ...
    Sort of the same thing, isn't it? horrific torture that is ...

Finally someone with my thinking! Good catch, @4EverBonded.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I'll take option 2. She's hot, so I'll have something nice to look at.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    If the imprisonment means that I must spend 14 months in a bakery, then imprisonment it shall be. Bring on the sausage rolls...
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    QBranch wrote:
    The latter. I'll just have to lick her into shape.
    Touché.

Jinx Me.
  • I may have to go with the Jinx option. Not so much because of the fear of torture and imprisonment, but more because option 2 at least allows me the chance to take charge of the situation and influence its outcome on my own terms. In the other one I'm just helpless.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Imprisioned in North Korea or Jinx?

I think I'd take my chances on the Scorpion Woman.
  • If we were to be serious about this, I'd take the Johnson character. Berry is not such a bad looking woman, but in this release I found her somewhat (and I can't quite find the appropriate words), but I just didn't like her, and thought she looked even ugly dare I say it, maybe it was the short hair. I'd rather have her jeopardize a mission or be a hindrance to objectives than a torture in a Korean jail. Have to be truthful with this
    All right...

#3)
    Would you rather get tossed in with Largo's sharks, or spend an entire weekend with Sheriff J.W. Pepper?
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    I'd rather spend an entire weekend with Sheriff J.W. Pepper. I'm not the best swimmer and I'd bet the sharks would get me!
  • Ah the weekend with Sheriff JW Pepper definetly...team up with that elephant in TMWTGG and push him in the water containing the sharks ;)
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,929
    Hmmm. Do I disagree with something that ate me, or spend the weekend disagreeing with someone who eats tobacco on a daily basis? :-? *randomly chooses the latter*

I think a more appropriate question is: Would JW Pepper rather temporarily lighten Largo's pet food bill, or spend the weekend tearin' up the bayou with some kind of doomsday machine?

I think we know the answer ;)
  • I'd rather throw JW Pepper to the sharks!
  • Tossed in with the sharks. I'd end up punching Pepper.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Definitely, Spend a whole weekend with Jay Dubya Peppa!