Charlotte, Pierce's daughter, has passed away...

edited June 2013 in Actors Posts: 15
She had ovarian cancer just like Cassandra, and she went yesterday. Stephanie Zimbalist has posted it on her FB account today... Everyione in The GoldenEye Dossier is using the #BeStrongPierce hashtag to write him.

http://www.goldeneyedossier.blogspot.com.ar/2013/06/goodbye-charlotte.html
«1

Comments

  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,782
    Very sad news indeed. This blight must run in families. Poor Pierce. My thoughts and prayers are with the Brosnan and Harris families at this sad time.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Posts: 40,449
    Incredibly sad. Pierce has endured sadness for 100 lifetimes. RIP, Charlotte.
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    Posts: 496
    Very sad news R.I.P. to Charlotte and Cassandra and her dad too (her real dad not Pierce).
  • Posts: 15
    Very shocking indeed... I'm so sad to hear, even when I never met PB personally!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,782
    Well, your blog is a great testament to PB and his era. I need to visit it much more regularly. This really is breaking news and you got there first, friend.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Posts: 23,524
    R.I.P.
    This is sad news. Pierce is a fine man and yet all this misery he's put through... It saddens me.
  • Posts: 7,653
    My thoughts go out to PB and his loved ones.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,782
    These things are sent to try us it seems. I've been there myself with very close family.
  • Posts: 15
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Well, your blog is a great testament to PB and his era. I need to visit it much more regularly. This really is breaking news and you got there first, friend.

    Thank you. Still, it's nothing I'm particulary proud of, it was a bomb only knew by a few ones including me, butto respect Pierce so I tried not to go shouting it before it had some sort of formal announcement. PB is my chilhood Bond and will always be my personal favourite, grew up with him and without him I'd never know anything about Fleming, Gardner, the gigant squid, the Garden of Death, Anton Murik, etc. It has really struck me when I heard it was confirmed :'(

  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,782
    NSuszczyk wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Well, your blog is a great testament to PB and his era. I need to visit it much more regularly. This really is breaking news and you got there first, friend.

    Thank you. Still, it's nothing I'm particulary proud of, it was a bomb only knew by a few ones including me, butto respect Pierce so I tried not to go shouting it before it had some sort of formal announcement. PB is my chilhood Bond and will always be my personal favourite, grew up with him and without him I'd never know anything about Fleming, Gardner, the gigant squid, the Garden of Death, Anton Murik, etc. It has really struck me when I heard it was confirmed :'(

    No, I didn't mean it was anything to be proud of in that way. But I do think Pierce would be proud of your site.
  • Posts: 15
    Dragonpol wrote:
    NSuszczyk wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Well, your blog is a great testament to PB and his era. I need to visit it much more regularly. This really is breaking news and you got there first, friend.

    Thank you. Still, it's nothing I'm particulary proud of, it was a bomb only knew by a few ones including me, butto respect Pierce so I tried not to go shouting it before it had some sort of formal announcement. PB is my chilhood Bond and will always be my personal favourite, grew up with him and without him I'd never know anything about Fleming, Gardner, the gigant squid, the Garden of Death, Anton Murik, etc. It has really struck me when I heard it was confirmed :'(

    No, I didn't mean it was anything to be proud of in that way. But I do think Pierce would be proud of your site.

    LOL I hope so, wish I could ever met him to tell him what a wonderful Bond, actor, an person he is!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Posts: 11,139
    Thoughts and prayers are with the family.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Posts: 12,459
    I am shocked and saddened. My thoughts and prayers are for all of Charlotte's family and friends.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Posts: 17,687
    This is more than a man should need to bear.
    So sad for Pierce.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,782
    chrisisall wrote:
    This is more than a man should need to bear.
    So sad for Pierce.

    Indeed. He and his family have been through too much over the years.
  • Posts: 12,837
    RIP. It's a real shame that such bad things happen to good people.
  • Posts: 12,506
    Thoughts, condolences and best wishes to Pierce and the family. Life can be very cruel!
  • Posts: 6,601
    My condolences. Very sad news indeed.
  • Posts: 2,483
    Terrible news. Pierce must be in pieces right now. Having lost my mom, dad in brother in a span of six years, I sympathize with him entirely. Godspeed to Mr. Brosnan and Charlotte.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited June 2013 Posts: 2,044
    Tragic news, so sorry that this should happen to anyone. My prayers goes out to Pierce and his family.
  • RC7RC7
    Posts: 10,512
    Awful news. Love Pierce. Love his Bond. Seems like a bloody nice guy. Very tragic.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited June 2013 Posts: 4,436
    Rip. 1971-2013. Brosnan whas 18 years old when he get his daughter.

    Brosnan whas also close to lost 2 sons. One on drugs and one in car exident.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-143617/More-pain-Brosnan-daughter-checks-clinic.html

    A be loved Dutch actres/singer (Guusje Nederhorst) died on 29 January 2004 on the age of 34 (6 days before she turn 35 ) on brast cancer after she tryde for years to get a child and in June 2003, 7 months before her death she get a son.

    brosnan201002_100x171.jpg

    #-o
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 13,890
    My condolences to Pierce and family.
  • Posts: 822
    This honestly just ruined my evening, my condolences to Pierce and whoever else this affected.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Posts: 16,330
    RIP Charlotte. I give my condolences to Pierce and his family. @};-
  • Posts: 66
    My thoughts go out to Pierce and his family.
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 4,622
    This still hasn't hit the news. There are no press articles yet.
    Very sad. She was 41, and leaves behind a 14 year old daughter and 8 year old son.
    She was Pierce's adopted daughter.
    She lost both her parents at a young age- her dad, Dermot Harris, age 43, when she was 15, and her mother Cassandra Harris, age 41, when she was 20.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Posts: 17,687
    timmer wrote:
    She was 41, and leaves behind a 14 year old daughter and 8 year old son.
    She lost both her parents at a young age- her dad, Dermont Harris, age 43, when she was 15, and her mother Cassandra Harris, age 41, when she was 20.
    Goodbyes not good.
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    edited June 2013 Posts: 496
    DarthDimi wrote:
    R.I.P.
    This is sad news. Pierce is a fine man and yet all this misery he's put through... It saddens me.

    A great actor doesn't deserve this it saddens me too. :(( @};- R.I.P.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Posts: 12,459
    Many people have grief and sadness touch their lives. It just seems that Pierce has had quite a lot.
Sign In or Register to comment.